Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I don't really know what to say. Mostly because I can only decipher bits and pieces of that god awful ramble.
Your English comprehension is the only awful i can gather .

and this i'm adding in after reading your entire reply - its funny how you can only decipher bits and pieces yet somehow seemed to remark on everything i wrote about . . . i just hope you grow up to be a real boy someday there Pinnochio .

Quote:
I'm not going to try with you people anymore, though. You ask for answers and people give them to you, but you don't want to believe what they say. I guess some people just enjoy being deluded.
I've never asked you for anything . In case that was hard to understand let me rephrase it . Me no want nuffin from u . me no ever ask anything from you . me never will ask anything from you .

Quote:
I will address a few things you said, though. First of all, I never said she was all that popular in Mexico, I said that if it weren't for Mexico, Psychedelices would have been a flop. It started okay on the French charts, but dropped pretty quickly.
WDF - you couldn't understand it god awful but here you go addressing a few things . . . this is just getting funnier by the moment .

Then again because you don't know how to use the quote button i'm not even sure you're replying to me . So i guess not and wont even bother reading much of it . I'll just Evelyn Wood speed read it without comprehending as you do , then say i won't reply yet i will reply, , , .

let me simplify that since you will have trouble with that one too .

me no think you talk me so me no read u . me no reply .

Quote:
As far as being successful for releasing an album, I can't say I agree with you there. There are thousands of artists that release albums on their own labels and they never make any money off of it. I would consider it a personal accomplishment, but that is different from being successful.
I'd ask you to look up the definition of successful but apparently you've never seen a dictionary . Thousands of artists releasing stuff is not what we are talking about . We are talking about her , also she definitely got paid up front or wouldn't even do it . To change the context of my statement from those who don't get paid and release stuff from her getting paid and releasing stuff is a complete lack of comprehension skills .

Let me simplify so you can understand that Borat -

Alizée GREAT $UCCE$$ !

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by you don't know if Jeremy does music. It's been stated multiple times that he does not perform anymore, he works behind the scenes as a composer and producer. Just last year he wrote and composed the children's musical “Pollux et le manège enchanté”, produced by KMMS, M6 and RTL. Yes, he was on Star Academy, but he did not win. Even so, his singing career was very successful until he married Alizee. He found his niche, though and has made a lot of money writing music for other people.
Hmm more god awful writing you didn't understand yet here you go commenting on what you can't comprehend , interesting . . .

Where exactly was it stated he does not perform anymore multiple times and sorry to say i must have missed the forum rule which stated i was required to know that . Should i read them all or would it be o k if i just read one ?

So let me get this right if i can - first you claimed he did fine before , during and after the marriage and now you changed it to successful until he married her ? and you say my writing is confusing. . . all though i do see a pattern forming here of your relation to Jeremy Le'douche of bags .

Quote:
As far as calling Jeremy a douche, what makes you think that?
As i said before and you failed to grasp which is very strange that you are somehow are speaking of the exact thing you claim to not understand -

Osmosis i recon ? Maybe you asked your Siri ?

After the split she tried to add him on twitter or facebook or something and he denied it . Correct ?

To break that down to simpleton level -

She add him twitter + him say no = Jeremy Le'douche of Baggages .

Also as i said before and you failed to grasp what they do or don't do together is of no matter to me .

I clearly stated after the Le'douchebag comment that he cant be all bad as she loved him probably still does , they had a kid togther yadda yadda yadda . Also that t has nothing to do with jealousy or hatred , i simply don't care . How nice of you to completely overlook that after me going out of my way to explain . I'd copy paste it so you can read it again instead of Evelyn Wood speed reading without comprehending but that would apparently be more a waste of time than the first time .

Quote:
Because he didn't want to be with Alizee anymore?
Oh yes you've figured me out , some guy i clearly as you state yourself don't know anything about and am " ignorant " - i'm mad at because he doesn't want to be with her anymore . Since you will fail to comprehend that let me elaborate .

If me know nothing about he ,
how me know he no want to be with her ?

You seem to have a major man crush on him which makes me understand this all the better . The pattern is now clear .

Isn't there some Jeremy Le'Douche forum you can goto maybe those there would be more sympathetic to your liking ? Honestly i have no feelings one way or the other , the douche comment was more to draw you/them out .

Perhaps you've forgot we are on Alizee America Forum and not Jeremy Le'Douche forum . How hard can it be to understand that people here aren't going to buy into what you're trying to sell . Also just in case you still haven't given up hope on that thought . Even if they do buy it they probably still don't care

Quote:
I think you've proven complete ignorance on your part concerning Jeremy.
As i stated more than once in my original reply and at least twice in this one i don't give a ratatouies ass about the dude , know nothing of him nor do i want to .

Calling me ignorant concerning Jeremy Le'Douche is actually a compliment the way i see it , thank you . That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day !

Let me help you understand that since you can't grasp the meaning of my god awful writing .

Jeremy Le'Douche no exist .
Me will forget of his existence after Submit Reply .

Quote:
The majority here know absolutely nothing about him. He was Alizee's saving grace the past 9 years and he deserves a little respect.
So i'm supposed to respect some douche everyone hates on yet you can hate on her for this and that and its all good . O k i get it you are trollin me aww you really got me . This man crush you have on him , cute and all but as for as i'm concerned it's as bogus as why isnt she successful or she has ruined herself for getting a tat nonsense .

Quote:
Lastly, there was this. "Who of us wouldn't say yes when offered the dollars . . That's just the biz ."

I don't disagree, girl has to make a living. He wanted a reason why she would continue though, and that is the reason. Don't make the mistake that she does it because music is a passion of hers.
Yeah you're right and have seriousilly Shirely not only convinced myself but many others , something someone does all their life they definitely wouldn't be passionate about . She is just in it for the money .

FUCK her and everyone who looks like her , mooderator plz delete my account immediately . Anyone want to buy my Alizee stuff or should i just throw it all in the trash ?

Have nice day .
Old 08-10-2012, 04:24 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Let's all try to keep it civil and not stoop to personal insults. Some of you really need to learn how to behave yourselves and talk calmly with others, if you can't even have a conversation about a little french singer without getting heated.. well, you must be exhausted.

Simmer down, please.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-10-2012, 06:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well if what was originally said is true, about Alizee not wanting to continue her career and Jeremy having to push her into doing Psych, you have to put the blame on the both of them for things eventually falling apart. That is what you are supposed to find out during a courtship, during that time before you get married. You are supposed to find out each others likes and dislikes and ambitions and fears.

Maybe Jeremy thought they could work together on their music careers and conquer the world. Maybe Alizee wanted to become a devoted housewife and mother, totally giving up her career and I see nothing wrong with that if it's indeed how she felt, but maybe it was at cross purposes to what he wanted.

He should have known well in advance if she didn't want to continue her career and if he indeed forced her into doing Psych, then he didn't really love her for the small town girl she used to be, he wanted her to continue to be the hottest thing in Europe, so it's no wonder the marriage eventually fell apart.

As far as whether her career is evolving or not? That will determined by her next album. To date, in France her career has flopped. There's no sugar coating that. Her fourth album having worse results than the third. That by definition is not evolving. But if this next album does do well, and I continue to think it will, maybe then we can say her career has evolved.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:47 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well if what was originally said is true, about Alizee not wanting to continue her career and Jeremy having to push her into doing Psych, you have to put the blame on the both of them for things eventually falling apart. That is what you are supposed to find out during a courtship, during that time before you get married. You are supposed to find out each others likes and dislikes and ambitions and fears.

Maybe Jeremy thought they could work together on their music careers and conquer the world. Maybe Alizee wanted to become a devoted housewife and mother, totally giving up her career and I see nothing wrong with that if it's indeed how she felt, but maybe it was at cross purposes to what he wanted.

He should have known well in advance if she didn't want to continue her career and if he indeed forced her into doing Psych, then he didn't really love her for the small town girl she used to be, he wanted her to continue to be the hottest thing in Europe, so it's no wonder the marriage eventually fell apart.

As far as whether her career is evolving or not? That will determined by her next album. To date, in France her career has flopped. There's no sugar coating that. Her fourth album having worse results than the third. That by definition is not evolving. But if this next album does do well, and I continue to think it will, maybe then we can say her career has evolved.
it easy to put fault only on her and Jeremy...

Old 08-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
To me successful is just getting an album out the door , most artists can only dream of such . As ptwma said she isn't even really popular in Mexico as most think , heck most of the people i talk to in France when i ask if they're familiar with her are like who ? never heard of her . . .
I hate to be harsh here but I feel its the only way to make a point.
What you define as success and what is actually success are two different things and in reality only one of those matter! If an album loses money or doesn't make enough profit then the album was a failure! This is not something that is subjective or to be debated and is something that is jotted down on a singers profile so to speak when signing with new labels!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Let's all try to keep it civil and not stoop to personal insults. Some of you really need to learn how to behave yourselves and talk calmly with others, if you can't even have a conversation about a little french singer without getting heated.. well, you must be exhausted.

Simmer down, please.
Lol Azhiri your post made me laugh .... but sadly its ture

Also on another note alizeefan; everyone is in it for the money to some extent! Would you take a job that does not pay you? How you could live, eat, and support your family? You want a job that will do all that plus give you enough money for a fair amount of leisure! The expression of not being in it for the money does not mean what it literally says but it means having less of a concern for money than most! Anyone who says they dont care about money either has too much of it or is full of crap!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-10-2012 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-10-2012, 12:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
it easy to put fault only on her and Jeremy...
Well who else do we put the blame on, is it the French people's fault.

Are they too stupid to recognize a good song when they hear one?

She showed up on stage with a very plain dress, where with En Concert, she showed up in a truely beautiful designer made dress. Do you think maybe she could have said with Psych, I think we need a better outfit? Do you think she said, maybe I should do some dancing?

No............don't blame the failure of Psych on anyone but her.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Are they too stupid to recognize a good song when they hear one?

She showed up on stage with a very plain dress, where with En Concert, she showed up in a truely beautiful designer made dress. Do you think maybe she could have said with Psych, I think we need a better outfit? Do you think she said, maybe I should do some dancing?

No............don't blame the failure of Psych on anyone but her.
Scruffy there are a lot of things you are not considering; there is a lot of people Alizee included who the blame should be placed upon ... but to just say Alizee is foolish! Truth be told the main cause for blame I think was marketing and to my knowledge that was something Alizee was not in charge of!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-10-2012, 03:15 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Your English comprehension is the only awful i can gather .
Yes, I am obviously the one who doesn't understand English. Sorry, but I just can't take you seriously with that grammar, it takes me too long to figure out what you're trying to say.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

Simmer down, please.
I am just ignoring this thread altogether.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:20 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, you can't rule it out as a factor I'm afraid ... I have seen plenty of discussions about the French music-buying public turning their collective back on Alizee following the split with MF & LB due to loyalty to Mylene. Judging by the vitriol directed at Alizee that you can still see on Mylene's fan-forums I'd say that this was a very plausible explanation.

Having said all that, Psyches is my least favourite of her albums. That doesn't make it a 'bad' or 'lame' album. It just means I don't rate it much.

Last edited by Panther; 08-10-2012 at 04:22 PM..