Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-06-2008, 03:36 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Seals View Post
Yeah, I was talking to someone in the chat about this and how most people on forums in general are introverts.
The only drawback to this is when we're on the forums we seem pretty normal, and even impress extroverts. On those rare occasions when we get to meet forum participants in person it's like....WTF!
Old 02-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I get this sinking feeling I don't belong here.
Well with a name like Rocket, its kinda sending a messege like "im a 200 foot, 80 ton Silo of Steel. Fueled by the Nazi's, Perfected by the Russians, Im a highly combustable Coldwar procduct which sent many Americans running under their school desks. So dont mess with me."
Old 02-06-2008, 08:21 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

I would get the best of both worlds, like Tical 808 said he enjoys both. It's definitely not good for anyone to get surrounded by stuff to entertain inside the house. You need something alive for mutual exchange. Both sides are equally important and the worst is when one side oversaturate you, then you are exhausted and confused. The happiest man as I believe is that which is equally/periodically introvert and extrovert as he enjoys them both. Take a look how beautiful is the sun, the nature, the people. BTW enclosing yourself with internet, tv, dvds, books, music etc is not a real introversion for me. A real introversion will never exhaust you, or bring boredom upon you and you don't need anything beside that what you already have. This kind of introversion is never an oversaturation. But I believe most of you see introversion different.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 02-06-2008 at 08:27 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
I would get the best of both worlds, like Tical 808 said he enjoys both. It's definitely not good for anyone to get surrounded by stuff to entertain inside the house. You need something alive for mutual exchange. Both sides are equally important and the worst is when one side oversaturate you, then you are exhausted and confused. The happiest man as I believe is that which is equally/periodically introvert and extrovert as he enjoys them both. Take a look how beautiful is the sun, the nature, the people. BTW enclosing yourself with internet, tv, dvds, books, music etc is not a real introversion for me. A real introversion will never exhaust you, or bring boredom upon you and you don't need anything beside that what you already have. This kind of introversion is never an oversaturation. But I believe most of you see introversion different.
Yes you can enjoy them both to a certain extent. You must control your introvert if you have it because it wastes time.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Hi, my name is Amigo!

And I'm an Introvert/Extrovert

Yeah... A little bit of both worlds