Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Im still so new I dont know who was here b4. I do know I have not been here much being busy, and like I mean 16-20 hrs a day for 10 days in a row. But rest assured I am here and will continue to be, and Sandy too when she visits me. We love Alizée and you guys too and we aint goin nowhere. And Aaron, done told you I cant be playing JEAM too much on this PC! if she burns up I wont be here!!! LOLOLOLZZZZ
Old 10-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
Im still so new I dont know who was here b4. I do know I have not been here much being busy, and like I mean 16-20 hrs a day for 10 days in a row. But rest assured I am here and will continue to be, and Sandy too when she visits me. We love Alizée and you guys too and we aint goin nowhere. And Aaron, done told you I cant be playing JEAM too much on this PC! if she burns up I wont be here!!! LOLOLOLZZZZ
Man you crazy haha. and what?!?!?! 20 hrs a day of work!!! Man I guess you won't be on here as much...
Old 11-02-2010, 05:36 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Me too new, not much, to this forum. I have been checking out all the on and off topics threads and marked that many members have stopped posting now a days. All those members had posted around 2000-3000 post in the way back 2006-2008, but after that not a single post has been posted by them
WHERE ARE THEY ????
Anyway, we can't do much about this. That is their own personal decision. They joined according to their wish and leaved also....
But let us make a promise that we should not leave this great forum ever, what so ever may happen in future. M new but i'll try ma best to be a good part of AAm and hope a warm relation with all the members
Old 11-02-2010, 08:23 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

still partying at my house. i dolled out costumes a few nights ago.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

im still blazin...

---------------------------------------------------

Old 11-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Yo I'm still here.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 11-03-2010, 10:23 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. ) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here.

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far.
Lol I will admit, I kind of got into Kara for quite a while there. And I still like them just as much. But I also like Alizee as much, too. But it's really kind of because of Alizee that Kara got so big for me. When she's barely doing anything at all, and Kara is releasing something ever other week, well, of course naturally I will gravitate towards them. Anyone who liked one group doing tons when another singer they like is doing nothing, will naturally move towards the one doing tons. But don't worry 'Sabi. Remember: Never Leave You! I said I won't and I won't. Trust me, when Alizee makes a comeback of some kind, I'll be paying plenty of attention to her. But for now, she's at a stand still, and Kara is releasing two albums in the next two weeks. So... Yeah. Besides, I also like SNSD too, so yeah. When it comes to K-pop, individual artists are almost like albums of Alizee's. And the girls are like individual songs. I hope that makes sense . I think that Kinda sounds like I love Kara less than Alizee, whick isn't really true. Hmm... How can I put it intelligibly? Stupid Asperger's... Hmm, now I think about it, that's kind of part of the reason, really. It's why I get so obsessed with things. I get on 'kicks' for stuff. I used to get on stuff like Star Wars, Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman, Transformers (I have like $400 worth of movie toys and Beast Wars toys in storage somewhere lol), all kinds of other kicks. But those were usually caused by whatever video game I happened to be playing at the time. Up Your Arsenal, Battlefront 2, Ultimate Spider-man. And even though I'm not obsessed per se with those things anymore, I still like them and can still get very over excited about them when something happens with them that I like (still anxiously awaiting Battlefront 3...). It's the same with Alizee. Even though I moved from being obsessed with her to being obsessed with Kara, I still love her and can get excited when she does something I like. It'll be like that for Kara once I move on to my next obsession from them. I admittedly started listening to Alizee quite a lot less once I started obsessing over Kara (I'd go weeks without her for a while!), but that's what happened to Three Days Grace when I found Alizee. When I find that next obsession, on the off chance it happens to be a musical artists, I'll listen to Kara a lot less then too. I've only recently been able to listen to anything by Alizee besides VVV, ACC, and JEAM. But I won't leave here, though. Shoot, if not for Alizee, I wouldn't even listen to K-pop. I used to tease all the K-pop kids in school. Lol if only I'd known! But yeah, she can never be relplaced as the first foreign pop artist I really loved. Not first foreign artist I liked, no, that's Lafee. But the first I really LOVED. Just like even though Kara is my fav k-pop group, SNSD will ALLWAYS be my first k-pop group.
Phew! Sorry, but you know me, I can't help but explain!

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 11-03-2010 at 11:23 AM..
Old 11-03-2010, 05:11 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
im still blazin...
i love this man. that is all.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
im still blazin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
i love this man. that is all.
don't we all?

I just have a tough school year so I'm not as active. although I was when I had internet and I could stay up all night on here with my iPod. but we got it cancelled and won't get it back until I pick up my shit and get that shit done.

That may take a while.....