Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-04-2008, 01:10 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

their marriage was a business partnership decision. that's why it's not even legal in france.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Chapel in Las Vegas. I don't agree with it to much but if you are doing what I think Alizée did(look for a commitment without cultural marriage) then it is ok with me.
Don't knock Vegas weddings. It's not like they were married by Elvis or anything. The Excalibur is awesome and beautiful, and the chapel is the same. I said I went there for a wedding. It was a friend of my sister's, but I totally forgot that my sister was married there too (I can't believe she's been married so long I forgot! Plus I wasn't there for that one). Anyway, it was a real wedding service, and you can make it as fancy as you want with the right amount of money. Other than the fact it may have been on a whim, it's not necessarily like eloping, so at least THIS chapel in Vegas shouldn't have that stigma.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:35 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road
Default Alizèe's Impromptu Marriage?

Ok, after thinking about this situation - Alizee, who lives in France, traveled all the way by plane to Las Vegas with Jeremy to be married in some small, rinky dink wedding? HUH?

But then maybe it was more of a big to-do than you'd think, after all my only reasoning for it being small and impromptu is because I hear the words "Las Vegas". And to think, they probably had to communicate with the priest and the chapel, and they don't speak English well - that being said they must have had translation services, which makes me thing that maybe it was bigger than I thought, maybe it was planned and thought by Alizee to be ---- romantic?

I don't know, what's your opinion about it? And .. not that I really want to raise this question, but do you think the baby was planned?
Old 05-11-2008, 11:37 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I don't think that translation is important. It wouldn't be super hard to figure things out. They're sure to get a lot of marriages between people who don't speak English in Vegas.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Another reason why Jeremy is so lucky. He didn't have to go through a huge pressure filled 100+ person wedding and all the junk that alot of famous/rich drama queens force their guys into.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Another reason why Jeremy is so lucky. He didn't have to go through a huge pressure filled 100+ person wedding and all the junk that alot of famous/rich drama queens force their guys into.
Speaking from experience???

It could have been one of these "let's not wait" type of things, and with probably just a "we have this window of time in a couple of weeks , let's go."

Pity they did not send out invitations to AA. I'm sure more than one person on this board would have made a good translator.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't think its any of our business.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Speaking from experience???

It could have been one of these "let's not wait" type of things, and with probably just a "we have this window of time in a couple of weeks , let's go."

Pity they did not send out invitations to AA. I'm sure more than one person on this board would have made a good translator.
No direct experience here, but I just don't like how weddings sometimes lose the true meaning the bigger they get. Like Tom Cruise's last wedding, I think hundreds of A-list celebrities were invited to it....

A quick wedding in Vegas (while it may be for many reasons) is the opposite of an ego-building-attention-fest.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:29 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
do you think the baby was planned?

Yes, it was. I mean, she always said she wanted babies, at an early age, like her mother and her grandmother did. If I became cynical, i would say that Jeremy is more a father than a lover ...
Old 05-12-2008, 06:47 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

you mean like a sperm donor?