Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Where's the Britney I used to know?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBc9gUhJXGU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBc9gUhJXGU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This is why I honestly don't believe Lili will ever come here. She's got a good enough head on her shoulders than to want to put herself through all of the BS that comes with coming to America. She's content and has a family...life is good. Even though I'll never believe that Lili would turn out like that, she just doesn't want to deal with it all. But think for a moment if she was minutely contemplating coming here and then sees Britney "at her best" one could only know if this sealed the deal in her mind for not coming here. Although I've never heard anything from her that even suggested that she would come.

As an American fan I will still hope, but I pretty much know my concert tickets will be from somewhere in France.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
Where's the Britney I used to know?

This is why I honestly don't believe Lili will ever come here. She's got a good enough head on her shoulders than to want to put herself through all of the BS that comes with coming to America.
I don't think it has anything to do with America or the country you are from. It has to do with your ability to handle all that goes along with being a star. I think Lili can handle anything she wants to try because she has demonstrated that she is well grounded, sensible and knows how to balance her public and private life. For every example of someone who couldn't handle it, there plenty who have done just fine.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:27 PM
¿What color is my soul?

DesertFox is on a distinguished road

Wow! What BSpears did is quite radical. I think sometimes hair feels likes "heavy", i head that from a friend who had problems and cut her hair really short to rest from a lot of stuff on her head...perhaps Spears has the same feeling.
I once cut all my hair for no reason at all, just to see how it feels...i recommend it, you feel free and lose.

By the way i dont mind if Ali shaves her head, she would still be gorgeous.
Thanks...peace.

P.S.- Save the world from climatic disaster by the way...
P.S.- Thanks for making a difference
Old 02-27-2007, 11:13 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

As was stated by many already, there is nothing that Alizée could do, such as shaving herself bald, that would change my opinion of her in the slightest. She is perfect any way she chooses to be.

As for Brittany or any of the other American so-called "divas", they live way too fast and will burn out quickly. They don't have any redeeming features to me, personally.