Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Which is your least favorite song off each album? 1 response per album, please!
Abracadabra (Gourmandises) 34 50.00%
A Quoi Rêve Une Jeune Fille (Gourmandises) 4 5.88%
J.B.G (Gourmandises) 4 5.88%
Mon Maquis (Gourmandises) 7 10.29%
Lui Ou Toi (Gourmandises) 3 4.41%
Cœur Déjà Pris (Mes Courants Éléctriques) 10 14.71%
Tempête (Mes Courants Éléctriques) 9 13.24%
Hey ! Amigo ! (Mes Courants Éléctriques) 3 4.41%
Youpidou (French, Mes Courants Éléctriques) 8 11.76%
L'e-mail A Des Ailes (Mes Courants Éléctriques) 5 7.35%
Décollage (Psychédélices) 15 22.06%
Jamais Plus (Psychédélices) 2 2.94%
Lonely List (Psychédélices) 3 4.41%
L'effet (Psychédélices) 13 19.12%
Idéaliser (Psychédélices) 6 8.82%
Limelight (Une Enfant Du Siècle) 5 7.35%
La Candida (Une Enfant Du Siècle) 11 16.18%
Factory Girl (Une Enfant Du Siècle) 5 7.35%
Une Fille Difficile (Une Enfant Du Siècle) 8 11.76%
Mes Fantômes (Une Enfant Du Siècle) 4 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Holy crap, Abracadabra is really hated that much? Also, why did people suggest LEMADA? Who was expected to vote for it? I included it because it was suggested at least twice. But I put Jamais Plus more because I felt it wouls get at least a few. I guess we all made bad suggestions.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Merci Alizée

Default Least Popular, really!

I'm totally confused here.

What are we voting for?

Do we have to choose our least favorite song and the poll results will reflect which song is least popular. If I understand the word popular then I'm sure that it can't be judged before what most of the people think.

So, I assume it's least favorite song list or is it so? I'm not sure about this too.

It's not clear to me, so, when I was voting, I thought which songs from each album are least listened by me and then voted for those.

Are others also choosing the songs which are listened least number of times by them or are these songs not liked by others?

Disappointed to see "L'e-mail a des ailes" was included in it. Same can be said to few other songs too.

Here is my list of song in decreasing order of number of times, I have listened to. This is approximate though.
  1. A Contre Courant
  2. Amélie M`a Dit
  3. L'e-mail a des ailes
  4. J`ai Pas Vingt Ans!
  5. Coeur Déja Pris
  6. Veni Vedi Vici
  7. Gourmandises
  8. Lui Ou Toi
  9. L'Alizé
  10. Moi... Lolita
  11. J`en Ai Marre!
  12. Fifty Sixty
After the I'm not able to distinguish between all songs on this basis. One thing that I can be sure of is that Mon Maquis, Abracadabra, Decollage, are least listened by me.

Other songs of Gourmandises, MCE and Psychedelices are more or less for me on this basis of distinction.

I have been listening to UEdS for last few weeks. So, I listen to its songs whenever I play the album. Sometimes I skip La Candida, Limelight and Les Coillines because I have listened to those many times before the release of the album.

I believe that I have listened top 8 songs of that list, over 5000 times each.
Those are not only my favorite songs from Her album, but from all the albums of any artist that I have listened till now.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 04-29-2010 at 05:58 AM..
Old 04-29-2010, 06:13 AM

Yeah, this is basically which song is your least favorite from each album. So the ones wth the most votes would be the least popular songs.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Yeah, this is basically which song is your least favorite from each album. So the ones wth the most votes would be the least popular songs.
My interpretation of the results obtained so far:

Gourmandises

All the songs of this album are very good, but Abracadabra is so far behind of other songs that it's least favorite of many people.

MCE

Cœur Déjà Pris and Tempête, people tend to skip these after listening to ACC or JEAm. That's how these are least favorite. I still like these a lot and Cœur Déjà Pris is among top 5 in my list.

Psychedelices
Here we find many songs with almost equal voted. This suggests that there is not much difference in song when when people have to tell what they like and what they don't. Decollage is known to lest favorite of many people, it is not unexpected.

UEdS is still new.

One more thing that can be noticed is that there is one common least popular in the first album, then the number increases.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:26 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I cannot begin to think about which song(s) might be my least favorite Alizée songs as on a given day, I might be more receptive to one over another depending on my mood that day.

Besides, my least favorite Alizée song is better on any day then any other song to me personally.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I cannot begin to think about which song(s) might be my least favorite Alizée songs as on a given day, I might be more receptive to one over another depending on my mood that day.

Besides, my least favorite Alizée song is better on any day then any other song to me personally.
Yes, that effects choice of the song too. When I'm relaxed, I listen to L'e-mail a des ailes, Tempete or songs like that. When I'm happy, I listen to ACC. Day, time and situation contribute to our desire to listen a particular song.

One thing for sure, Her songs work in all kinds of situation. If I'm sad, then it brings happiness and when I'm happy, it increases happiness.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:33 PM

I agree, C4! But that doesn't mean I don't listen to other music. But I have had only Alizée to listen to for 2 months straight (except getting on youtube to try Soshi) and have not been bothered by it yet. And that includes all her songs! ALL! Minus ones I don't have, like UEdS () and La Isla Bonita. Grr... I never, ever skip songs! I usually start with Mademoiselle Juliette (due to a previous deletion, it wound up on top of a formerly alphabetical list), but have been known to start on other songs if they are stuck in my head beforehand. Then I just play all of them shuffled. Or, if I want to listen to En Concert, I start with IntrAlizée, and then play the whole thing in order.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:11 PM

mksmith is on a distinguished road

Definitely did not like Abracadabra, Mon Maqui, or Decollage. Do not really have much beef with the songs on the 4th album.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:38 PM

Cool... I love décollage... Ps welcome, mksmith!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:49 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Haha nobody likes Decollage or Abracadabra ;P
I like Decollage's chorus a LOT, in fact if it were plopped into another song with different verses it could even be my very favorite Alizee song.

And to be brutally honest I hate Abracadabra

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée