Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

rage thread. this has become one.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
rage thread. this has become one.
I second that motion....when people turn against Scruff....things go very bad....

Keep one eye open tonight guys....He knows where 60 of you livehahaha
Old 09-14-2010, 08:25 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Keep one eye open tonight guys....He knows where 60 of you livehahaha
Oh, snap!!! And on that note, I'd just like to add that this is my first post in this thread

Old 09-14-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Oh, snap!!! And on that note, I'd just like to add that this is my first post in this thread

Get out while you can....OFF TOPIC FTW!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:33 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

See, this is what this forum can do that No other that I have been to can...We take a thread thats turning in a bad direction and make it happy!! thats why I love coming here so much its like such a great vibe, no trolls unlike other forums, and we all discuss the one love we have in common + several others.

We're like a giant family, we have arguements but we make up and love each other over and over and over and over and over again!!!!.

I think Alizee likes us too...hopefully ...I think...well if she doesnt...Id just like her to know that I Love Her, her Music, and Her morales of family before everything else...Now thats a good role model
Old 09-14-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
See, this is what this forum can do that No other that I have been to can...We take a thread thats turning in a bad direction and make it happy!! thats why I love coming here so much its like such a great vibe, no trolls unlike other forums, and we all discuss the one love we have in common + several others.

We're like a giant family, we have arguements but we make up and love each other over and over and over and over and over again!!!!.

I think Alizee likes us too...hopefully ...I think...well if she doesnt...Id just like her to know that I Love Her, her Music, and Her morales of family before everything else...Now thats a good role model
Agree....Agree...uhhh....Agree!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:47 PM

Yea like I feel, Id rather respect one who Deeply cares and loves her family more than anything else to the point of giving up a bit of her music career to do it rather than hear about another celebrity marriage that ends in a brutal divorce and the couple just chase after money between each other.

I think its even more respectable that she put her career on hold to play out a mother role and a family role. Now that TRULY is sacrifice and I can say that I am proud of her for that choice.

Many celebrities would go o hey lets have a child but hopefully it doesnt get in the way much.

Like Im pretty much new to the forums (like a month and a bit), but what really drew me towards Alizee not only was her music, but her kind loving attitude that I could see in her interviews and, its great that she is not sacrificing a part of herself that drew me, and so many other people towards her and her music for her career.

Now can we say Mylene would have pushed Alizee away from family? We can't say that for sure, But I am proud of where Alizee is today regardless of how successful her albums are...at the end of the day to be a role model for children whether she is known to them or not is by far a great sucess!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Anyone who disses scruffy has to deal with ME!
Old 09-14-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Now can we say Mylene would have pushed Alizee away from family? We can't say that for sure, But I am proud of where Alizee is today regardless of how successful her albums are...at the end of the day to be a role model for children whether she is known to them or not is by far a great sucess!
Yes in the end she is an amazing role model....and that is the greatest thing a celebrity can be
Old 09-14-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yes in the end she is an amazing role model....and that is the greatest thing a celebrity can be
Exactly, and while we can post our opinions on what we feel she would do, we cant get extremely mad for her choosing something different...I mean it is her life.

And yes hunt down Scruffy and we will get you! I have not known him for long but the stuff I have seem him do is just incredible!