Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
No source, just stating my opinion.
Gotcha. Usually people put an indicator in front of a sentence to show its their opinion. I was just confused cause you stated it like a fact.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj.bagby View Post
I rely on you senior members for true information. I wish you wouldn't state something and make it sound like a known fact when in truth , its just your opinion. Although your opinion does matter to me, I just want to know that it is just an opinion.
what rj.bagby said. It's hard to discern between fact and opinion when you don't say "I think" or "probably" in sentences.

Last edited by User22; 04-07-2012 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-29-2012, 11:57 AM

term1 is on a distinguished road

Just in case no one read it yet and was still wondering if it was true she is once again "collaborating" with MF...seems its true (this was taken from alizee's wikipediapage 4-29-2012
- 2011 – present: Fifth Studio Album, collaborations & Philanthropy -

Alizée participated for the sixth time the Les Enfoirés show in "L'oeil de Enfoirés" edition at the Arena in Montpellier. Alizée participated in the single Des Ricochets with more than 44 artists, the title of the single lacing by the Paris-Africa group founded by UNICEF in the fight against malnutrition similar to "We Are the World" by USA for Africa. It is also part of the artists who recorded a duet with Alain Chamfort, the best of the latter, whose release of her collaboration single Clara Veut la Lune is planned for May in 2012. During Alizée participated in several shows on TF1 as 90 generations to 2000. She announced a new album is scheduled for spring 2012, marking a return to roots music which will be released with the label of Sony Music and collaborate again with Mylène Farmer for this production. From 1 to 6 February 2012, Alizée participated in Enfoirés with the new show "Le bal de Les Enfoirés" in the Le Zénith auditorium of Lyon, which sold out.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by term1 View Post
Just in case no one read it yet and was still wondering if it was true she is once again "collaborating" with MF...seems its true (this was taken from alizee's wikipediapage 4-29-2012

Alizée participated for the sixth time the Les Enfoirés show in "L'oeil de Enfoirés" edition at the Arena in Montpellier. Alizée participated in the single Des Ricochets with more than 44 artists, the title of the single lacing by the Paris-Africa group founded by UNICEF in the fight against malnutrition similar to "We Are the World" by USA for Africa. It is also part of the artists who recorded a duet with Alain Chamfort, the best of the latter, whose release of her collaboration single Clara Veut la Lune is planned for May in 2012. During Alizée participated in several shows on TF1 as 90 generations to 2000. She announced a new album is scheduled for spring 2012, marking a return to roots music which will be released with the label of Sony Music and collaborate again with Mylène Farmer for this production. From 1 to 6 February 2012, Alizée participated in Enfoirés with the new show "Le bal de Les Enfoirés" in the Le Zénith auditorium of Lyon, which sold out.
>citation needed

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6FUR_nhGX8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t6FUR_nhGX8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 04-29-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:

None of this is true until it happens. All Alizée fans should know this

And wikipedia is only reliable for things that have already happened
Old 04-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Agreed, unless you hear (read) information straight from Alizee or part of her camp's mouth.. I'd take it with a grain of salt. Even things we've been "pretty sure" about in the past can be sketchy (for instance, we were sure the new album was slated for a spring release date, but now there's talk that it's being pushed back).

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-29-2012, 05:43 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... She announced a new album is scheduled for spring 2012, marking a return to roots music which will be released with the label of Sony Music and collaborate again with Mylène Farmer for this production....
This was a rumor that she personally squashed. Somebody needs to edit it out of there.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
This was a rumor that she personally squashed. Somebody needs to edit it out of there.
I volunteer you
Old 04-30-2012, 01:36 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I volunteer you
I would, except I am not a Wikipedia editor. There ARE several on this forum who have done this in the past and are very comfortable with this.

It really does need to change.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:24 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-79596.html

just another article from May, about Alizée recording her new album...
like ever I read comments and I was prepared most of them will be negative, but now not...

Old 06-09-2012, 04:35 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Well Lili's last album, while not a huge "commercial" success, (as in, number of CDs sold) it still received good reviews from the critics. Many of them said they liked the album very much. So I think with that album, she showed she still has the talent, now she just needs a good team to back her up.

And so far, I'm impressed with what Sony seems to be doing. I'm seeing quite a few people in the studio every photo, so it looks like they are taking it quite seriously.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...