Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I find very odd his first question. Is the interviewer a friend of her? Who would ask about a rumor in such manner? "Are you going to marry Matt Pokora"?
I mean, there has to be some kind of complicity between them.
That kind of direct question from another journalist and in other time probably would be followed by Alizée's middle finger or the end of the interview.
Instead of that, she answers like a teenage girl would do...

Last edited by SpanishFan; 02-27-2012 at 11:36 PM..
Old 02-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
Publicity 101.

Everything you are seeing is a script written by Sony PR and performed by one of the world's most underrated actresses.

Remember in a candid interview where she admitted that the Alizee of the Mylene years was an act? I think she remembers the success she had during those years, and so does Sony. The decision has been made for her to play a role... again. Expect more stuff like this rumor and the sudden Twitter frenzy. Stuff that goes against what we know of her real personality.

Publicity 101.
I think there has to be some truth to what you are saying in this scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Nah, you'd have to be blind to think this isn't real. Her body language is incredibly transparent.
I agree but is it also possible it is a little bit of both? Meaning that it is real but she is also purposely being deceptive to get publicity? I honestly think that is the case because otherwise she would have been a lot less discrete. She wants to let this ride as long as it can, and she should, it in no way hurts her but only helps.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-28-2012, 12:14 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I find very odd his first question. Is the interviewer a friend of her? Who would ask about a rumor in such manner? "Are you going to marry Matt Pokora"?
I mean, there has to be some kind of complicity between them.
That kind of direct question from another journalist and in other time probably would be followed by Alizée's middle finger or the end of the interview.
Instead of that, she answers like a teenage girl would do...
I agree. The whole thing was extremely odd. Very unprofessional and felt contrived. I don't know yet the desired outcome. The first question was as if we got in on the tail end of an interview and not from the beginning.I don't know how else to explain myself. Alizee was cute and as charming as ever, but otherwise a creepy interview.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:17 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
I agree. The whole thing was extremely odd. Very unprofessional and felt contrived. I don't know yet the desired outcome. The first question was as if we got in on the tail end of an interview and not from the beginning.I don't know how else to explain myself. Alizee was cute and as charming as ever, but otherwise a creepy interview.
No it was just the Journalist kidding and sort of teasing her she knew it, nothing bad! I take it you guys don't pull girls legs often ... trust me is fun and easy (and they secretly love it too )
She wasn't mad at him ........

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
No it was just the Journalist kidding and sort of teasing her she knew it, nothing bad! I take it you guys don't pull girls legs often ... trust me is fun and easy (and they secretly love it too )
Yeah, it was obvious she knew that it was going to come up and had answers ready for it. She did a great job of keeping it still mysterious though! Keep milking the Publicity Cow Alizée!
Old 02-28-2012, 12:27 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

No she didn't seem mad, but she did seem just a tad annoyed with the last question though. She said "I'd rather talk about music" and he responds with another Matt question. She didn't look mad, but she didn't smile as much as she did on every other question.

But when he asked the first question, she even paused, almost like she was considering it. so her body language did seem to add some credit to the rumors.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I don't think she was mad at him or was particularily bothered. The entire interview was an exercise in pulling her leg. He pulled so much he should have made a wish lol. That is what I meant by being contrived. I just did not want to speculate which or all parties being involved and to what end. The teasing part is what i describe as unprofessional and lacking in journalistic integrity. A third grader could have done the interview.It was just not believeable.

Also the tone of voice and the over all tone of the interview was like, "Want some candy little girl", just creepy. I wonder if he was wearing an overcoat and nothing else lol!

Last edited by pepelepew; 02-28-2012 at 12:45 AM..
Old 02-28-2012, 12:36 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

If she wanted to keep the mistery, the best would be to answer: "No comment"
With such an open and direct question from him and her mild answer(eyes rolling included) i think it´s pretty obvious there is something going on between them...

I don't mind her taking advantage of the situation in order to get more attention.
I would not like that much if what we are watching is some kind of acting or if everything is fake. I don't think that is the case anyway.
Time will tell. Unless we get a papparazzi shot.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

And so the speculation continues
Old 02-28-2012, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
And so the speculation continues
Unfortunately we don't know any more than before, thus still open to speculation.Alizee is a sly little minx

Tags
lobster hunters