Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-28-2012, 02:25 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was able to download this video using realplayer, but it is in a undf video format. Does anyone know of a video player that will play that or of a codec that will allow me to play it?

EDIT:
Doing a little research on it and it looks like that the undf stands for undefined which means it was corrupted during download or something to that affect or most likely they have a way of preventing it from being downloaded in it's complete state.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-28-2012 at 02:29 AM..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:37 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

VLC should be able to play almost everything.
Or: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...SMPlayer.shtml

Or maybe the file went corrupt while downloading
Or... maybe no extension was given to the file and it shows as undf.

I use "atubecatcher" for video downloads... It is free, easy to use, has a video converter option, and you can choose if you want to download the file as mp3, mp4, wma, HQ, etc...
http://atube-catcher.en.softonic.com/
Old 02-28-2012, 02:59 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I find very odd his first question. Is the interviewer a friend of her? Who would ask about a rumor in such manner? "Are you going to marry Matt Pokora"?
I mean, there has to be some kind of complicity between them.
That kind of direct question from another journalist and in other time probably would be followed by Alizée's middle finger or the end of the interview.
Instead of that, she answers like a teenage girl would do...
I think she was expecting him to ask about MP - she knew she would be questioned. However, I think the particular question he asked first came as a total surprise to her - so he did manage to catch her off guard for a moment.

As he did catch her off guard, if there was nothing to the rumor she would have responded more strongly to the question. As it was, she simply thought about the correct way to respond for a moment.

Quote:
If she wanted to keep the mistery, the best would be to answer: "No comment"
With such an open and direct question from him and her mild answer(eyes rolling included) i think it´s pretty obvious there is something going on between them...

I don't mind her taking advantage of the situation in order to get more attention.
I would not like that much if what we are watching is some kind of acting or if everything is fake. I don't think that is the case anyway.
Time will tell. Unless we get a papparazzi shot.
Just based on what I've seen and heard (just by putting together clues), I believe she walked into LE hoping that this relationship would occur. I don't think it started at LE, but I do believe it significantly intensified there.

The interview made it pretty clear that she's happy with wherever it's going.

Last edited by Rev; 02-28-2012 at 03:02 AM..
Old 02-28-2012, 03:06 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

based of a recent Tweet, she is still in Paris. So im guessing she has not gone to her dance class for about 2 weeks. I hope she isn't putting them off to hang out with Matt

But she does seem quite happy in these videos, so cute and full of energy, it's great!

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-28-2012 at 04:30 AM..
Old 02-28-2012, 05:01 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
based of a recent Tweet, she is still in Paris. So im guessing she has not gone to her dance class for about 2 weeks. I hope she isn't putting them off to hang out with Matt

But she does seem quite happy in these videos, so cute and full of energy, it's great!
Nothing is going on. She would have changed her facebook status and gotten another tattoo by now.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I think all of us know Alizee well enough to realize she is a very private person. Alizee would not fuel a rumor about a romantic relationship with another man if she were still happily married. I highly doubt Jeremy would willingly allow this public assault on his ego for publicity. Alizee would never put Annily in the middle of it either.
My take is that Alizee has been mourning the loss of her marriage since 2010 (maybe earlier). Alizee wears her emotions on her sleeve, and she has had periods of sadness in her face. She only came out of her shell last year. I highly doubt M. Pokora just swept Alizee off her feet and stole her from Jeremy in late January or early February. Jeremy was already out of the picture. She seems to be really giddy about her new man now and probably wants to tell the whole world, but again, she's a very private person. She probably will keep the relationship under wraps for Jeremy and Annily's sake.
I'm just really happy for Alizee if she's happy. She just married too early. I wouldn't be surprised if her spat with Mylene were over her marriage to Jeremy. Women at that age do crazy things. I remember Britney Spears fired her manager because he had objections to her jumping into a marriage with that Federline creep.
JoeNY... you NAILED iT!

I'm just finding out about this... ready to vomit, cry... probably poop too considering all the stress on ye ole gastro tract this all causes...

I'm curious what people read as sadness...

However I saw her increase in tweeting as some sort of change in her life. Also those tweets where she was going through old items... like the Letter from MF.. i thought she was having a slight career crisis as to where to go. Little did I know that it would be a relationship thing. Fact is she got hooked up at 18.. between the age of 18 and 26 yer noggin' goes through physiological changes. hence psychological ones too. She's not the same person, nor is jeremy... Thats science talking. Also perhaps why her act has changes to be almost more introverted.. more for her then for show.. which is kewl... people call her last two albums failures.. in the new economy thats not even correct as you don't need to sell as many albums with your own label to succeed. Moreso... if these albums represent more who she is as an artist, one spreading her wings, then in that case its impossible for it to be a failure....

personally I'd like to hear more of that sultry voice from this sexy canary... its like Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, with rosemary and fresh ground pepper... earthy... textured.... spread on a thickly crusted bread, with an accompanying full bodied 10 year old Cabernet sauvignon.. california of course.. with those tannins resting on your tongue. Thats Alizee's voice to me... Less electronic, more smokey lounge....

Back to this heartbreak.... I dunno.... I'm a mess.. i guess I'll go throw up... hopefully it won't leave me with a sore throat and some little hershey's in my calvins... but one crisis at a time I guess...
Old 02-28-2012, 06:14 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Cope well my friend. Behind figuring out that Alizée does her own dishes, this is the second thing that has shown me she isn't immortal as I originally thought
Old 02-28-2012, 12:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
VLC should be able to play almost everything.
Or: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...SMPlayer.shtml

Or maybe the file went corrupt while downloading
Or... maybe no extension was given to the file and it shows as undf.

I use "atubecatcher" for video downloads... It is free, easy to use, has a video converter option, and you can choose if you want to download the file as mp3, mp4, wma, HQ, etc...
http://atube-catcher.en.softonic.com/
I downloaded atubecatcher and it worked great. Thank You for the suggestion!

This could have been put in the new album thread, but her "possible" new relationship has a good deal to do with this, so I'll post it here.
We've debated in here on several occassions whether her last 2 albums were commercial successses or whether they were artistic successess. Commercialy, I'd have to say her last album made little or no money. Psych might have made some money, but I don't think it could have made a noteworthy amount of money. Some say they were artistic successes, but of what good is that in France where most people don't even realize she's still singing? The lion's share of any royalties she's getting from her first 2 albums are probably going to MF and LB.

But this is a whole new ball game now. Her being a single mom and it sure looks that way at this point, must significantly change the importance of the next album to her. She's the bread winner now and she's still very young, with a daughter's future she has to think about. Before, Jeremy was probably providing the large majority of the income in their family and it looks like he's out of the picture now. Maybe MP will take his place, but until that day happens, she has to do her utmost to make sure this next album is a commercial success.

She said part of the album will be returning to the type of music that worked for her before, but Psych was not that different from what worked for her before, but in France it was a commercial failure. So she has to be wondering what she has to do to make her next album work. That's why I think these tweets mentioning MF are I guess what you might call shoutouts to use cashcab lingo. If nothing else, she'd probably like to get some advice from Mylene, but it appears Mademoiselle (is that legal?) Farmer apparently has never tried to communicate with Alizee. Will Jeremy's being out of the picture, change that situation?
Old 02-28-2012, 03:36 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't know why people are so upset over this. She's really happy now, where she has seemed very sad and melancholy the past few years, at least in my opinion. I mean, we've barely even seen Jeremy, it's not like we've seen them have this amazing relationship and be totally in love. If anything, almost their entire marriage has appeared to be strained and distant. Whenever asked about Jeremy, there was no emotion at ALL. "He knows I'm his." As a female, that seems like something I would say to avoid any doubt or speculation. That is NOT what you say when you're head over heels in love.

Maybe you guys should compare how she's acting now, as to when she first met Jeremy. Don't you see any similarities?
Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

And that's why if all this is true, I am very happy, and proud of her. Proud because she picked herself up, and moved on. Happy, cause she seems happy.

Tags
lobster hunters