Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Well, actually it would! I'm not from US, so I would be upset
But who knows? Maybe making me upset is just enough to make her go to US! Lucky you!
lucky me?... you mean poor me!

Old 08-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I would be really upset if she went on tour and performed a few concerts in the U.S. Especially if she started dancing again... oh please no! don't!

And please don't autograph CDs in America...
If she gets on here and reads that and takes it seriously...
You better run and hide TDA
Old 08-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
If she gets on here and reads that and takes it seriously...
You better run and hide TDA
Are you insinuating that Alizée won't understand sarcasm? I think she 'd understand. She'll get the underlying message.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Are you insinuating that Alizée won't understand sarcasm? I think she 'd understand. She'll get the underlying message.
Well, the word If was at the beginning of that sentence
But you never know. I don't know if I could understand everything on a French forum, even with a translator. Heck, I've spoken Spanish since I was little but I still do occasionally pause, hesitate, think, insta-translate something in my head from English to Spanish. Alizée might not get eeeverything
Old 08-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Nothing personal intended AF.
I just couldn't quite follow your train of thought or catch your point on that particular post.
No offense meant or taken , i know i am not very well writ as Euphoria and myself stated above
Sorry grrls i can come off harsh .

To sum it all up after giving it a few tries and trying to keep it short comes out a few paragraphs so today it occurred to me this way - *

* The Alizée which people have in their imaginations of supposed to be like this or that or anything how they want her to be is some fantasy . The real Alizée is who she is and how she is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Is this real life? No offense, but your grammar is quite atrocious.

Anyway, I got a little bit out of your first diatribe, and I will say this. Those Youtube girls are getting most of those haul products for free. Just because someone might be more spoiled than Alizee, doesn't mean that Alizee isn't spoiled. She has a Rolex and a Birkin bag. NOBODY that can't pay their bills buys things like that. I mean it is awesome that she can afford that kind of lifestyle, but I think it's made her a little lazy.

Also, she has a very young, impressionable daughter. I just don't understand what kind of point she is trying to prove with all the tats. Especially this newest gun toting, tatted Snow White.
The majority of hauls the girls even say in the vids they pay for it with their own money . Not like it mattered who paid but alot of the videos were getting trolled with daddy paid for it blah blah blah negative comments . The sponsored ones , well sure they get some stuff for free but i'd say almost 100 percent haul vids aren't free .

Tats are very acceptable , it's not like she has to worry Disney wont hire her because of the tats . She is set for life and if anyone thinks she doesn't have an accountant telling her how much she can or can't spend your crazed . The tats won't have any affect at all on her daughter how she raises her will . There are tons of good people with tats and tons of bad , more good than bad i'd say . Again tats won't have any affect on her view of mommy , oh no mommy has a tat she is a bad person - NOT !

It's like ya'll think she is some HE11's Angel now or something lol ! She's just * Alizée with a tat , not much difference .

As for the " lazy " that is just a fans wants . You want her to be this or that or do this or that . She does what she wants and that is who she is *

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-04-2012 at 09:35 PM..
Old 08-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
The Alizée which people have in their imaginations of supposed to be like this or that or anything how they want her to be is some fantasy . The real Alizée is who she is and how she is.

Tats are very acceptable , it's not like she has to worry Disney wont hire her because of the tats . She is set for life and if anyone thinks she doesn't have an accountant telling her how much she can or can't spend your crazed . The tats won't have any affect at all on her daughter how she raises her will . There are tons of good people with tats and tons of bad , more good than bad i'd say . Again tats won't have any affect on her view of mommy , oh no mommy has a tat she is a bad person - NOT !

It's like ya'll think she is some HE11's Angel now or something lol ! She's just * Alizée with a tat , not much difference .

As for the " lazy " that is just a fans wants . You want her to be this or that or do this or that . She does what she wants and that is who she is *
I like you.. I like you alot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qsy7kJyizoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Alizée won't understand the sarcasm...
Tomorrow she'll post on Twitter that she'll never go to US because her fans there disrespect her and don't want her around... and two hours later TDA will be killed by the AAm members

LOL, just joking!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Alizée won't understand the sarcasm...
Tomorrow she'll post on Twitter that she'll never go to US because her fans there disrespect her and don't want her around... and two hours later TDA will be killed by the AAm members

LOL, just joking!
Just need a last name and we'll have his address in less than 20 minutes.

This whole thing of blaming Jeremy is somewhat unfair. I remember back in 2005 or 2006 reading an interview he had with a French publication. One of the questions asked was concerning when and how he had met Alizée.

I've told the story he related to the interviewer several times.

Short and simple with out the foul language Jeremy used, was basically he went nuts at Eurobest 2003 tracking Alizée down that night and getting her to date him.

It is so simple to figure this one out,

One, Jeremy wanted to date the hottest most desired girl in France at the time.
Two, Alizée had the opportunity to date one of the hottest most desired guys in France.
Three, They eloped seven and half months later during her 43 city concert tour.

From March through November 2003 Alizée was getting ready for the tour and Jeremy had his gig on Star Academy.
I'd say that during those seven and half months they didn't get to spend the time needed together to see the REAL side of the other person they were dating.

Then throw in the pregnancy in 2004 and the addition of Annili into the mix and now a strained marriage gets even more pressure put on it with a new baby. I don't blame either of them. I just think the marriage started out as two people thinking they were marrying their fantasy partners and as time marched on they came to realize the other was far different than the person both initially thought they had married.

Hey I dated a woman for three years and it wasn't until two weeks before I left her did I realize she had anger management issues. She was one of those I love to verbally fight types.

One of my managers dated a guy for almost two and half years and was seriously thinking about accepting his marriage proposal before she realized they were really two very opposite people. She still dates him but knows there is no way she would ever marry him. If this guy has $50 in his pocket he has to find something to spend it on. She on the other hand banks $2,000 - $2,500 a month. Now you can see why he wants to marry her so bad.

I have another employee who at first impression most guys would think she is a great catch. She has an incredible body for a woman of forty seven who's had three kids and looks to be in her mid thirties. Well her husband of two years found out the hard way she wasn't the woman he thought she was. He thought he hit the jack pot when he met her while going through a divorce with his first wife. Well he moves in with her and when the divorce was final he marries her. He has now found out the hard way two years later that he married a major asshole, bitch and psycho all rolled into one neat little package.

Last edited by ALS; 08-05-2012 at 12:01 AM..
Old 08-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Just need a last name and we'll have his address in less than 20 minutes.

This whole thing of blaming Jeremy is somewhat unfair. I remember back in 2005 or 2006 reading an interview he had with a French publication. One of the questions asked was concerning when and how he had met Alizée.

I've told the story he related to the interviewer several times.

Short and simple with out the foul language Jeremy used, was basically he went nuts at Eurobest 2003 tracking Alizée down that night and getting her to date him.

It is so simple to figure this one out,

One, Jeremy wanted to date the hottest most desired girl in France at the time.
Two, Alizée had the opportunity to date one of the hottest most desired guys in France.
Three, They eloped seven and half months later during her 43 city concert tour.

From March through November 2003 Alizée was getting ready for the tour and Jeremy had his gig on Star Academy.
I'd say that during those seven and half months they didn't get to spend the time needed together to see the REAL side of the other person they were dating.

Then throw in the pregnancy in 2004 and the addition of Annili into the mix and now a strained marriage gets even more pressure put on it with a new baby. I don't blame either of them. I just think the marriage started out as two people thinking they were marrying their fantasy partners and as time marched on they came to realize the other was far different than the person both initially thought they had married.

Hey I dated a woman for three years and it wasn't until two weeks before I left her did I realize she had anger management issues. She was one of those I love to verbally fight types.

One of my managers dated a guy for almost two and half years and was seriously thinking about accepting his marriage proposal before she realized they were really two very opposite people. She still dates him but knows there is no way she would ever marry him. If this guy has $50 in his pocket he has to find something to spend it on. She on the other hand banks $2,000 - $2,500 a month. Now you can see why he wants to marry her so bad.

I have another employee who at first impression most guys would think she is a great catch. She has an incredible body for a woman of forty seven who's had three kids and looks to be in her mid thirties. Well her husband of two years found out the hard way she wasn't the woman he thought she was. He thought he hit the jack pot when he met her while going through a divorce with his first wife. Well he moves in with her and when the divorce was final he marries her. He has now found out the hard way two years later that he married a major asshole, bitch and psycho all rolled into one neat little package.
Can you hire me
I liked the way you summed up their relationship; if I had to take a guess at it I think it would be more or less along the lines with what you said. However people keep saying, especially in the other thread, that it is Jeremy is at fault and yada yada yah! However it seems that Alizee is not mad at Jeremy but Jeremy is currently mad at Alizee if that says anything. Alizee sent him a friend request on facebook about a few months ago and he rejected it! That has to say something does it not? I am going to post this on the other thread as well.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 08-06-2012, 05:29 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

All we need is Minnie Mouse rockin' a samurai sword on her other forearm to bring some symmetry...

And perhaps the Cheetara Thundercat with a bo staff on her other shoulder so she has something opposite of the sailor moon!