Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 02:45 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

So, Mark said he was talking to Jean-René in the background. I think that's what we can hear in one video.
Did Scruffdog ever talk about what he said to anyone? Maybe not much and that's understandable considering the situation. I hope he said some things to Alizée. Now I realize, 1 minute while signing a couple autographs is fine if one has trouble, but that would be awkward to stand there for a while, talk to videographers right in front of Alizée and then not be able to say much to her personally. Once again though, I guess she got the gist of it (and read that letter later).

Still, clearly they saw it as important and someone actually communicated something to the store or whoever this time. We probably could have gotten that kind of treatment last time if we had had the sense to try to contact someone. But, this was just luck that Scruffy was so on it this time and that certain of us are more experienced now.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-05-2010, 03:32 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I begin my days off tomorrow at 10 am. I only got about 4 hours sleep today. 2 in the late morning and 2 in the late afternoon, so I'll probably get some sleep when I first get home. Probably late afternoon, I will start going through the discs and pm'ing people once I see the that the names that were signed on the cd's agree with the names on the list with no missed signings, no double signings. I will make posts in here when I start and at certain points to keep people as up to date as I can, then tuesday, I will start shipping out cd's.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I begin my days off tomorrow at 10 am. I only got about 4 hours sleep today. 2 in the late morning and 2 in the late afternoon, so I'll probably get some sleep when I first get home. Probably late afternoon, I will start going through the discs and pm'ing people once I see the that the names that were signed on the cd's agree with the names on the list with no missed signings, no double signings. I will make posts in here when I start and at certain points to keep people as up to date as I can, then tuesday, I will start shipping out cd's.
Get some sleep, Scruff!

We don't want a sleep-deprived-Scruffy making somnambulant mistakes like packing 18 cd's in one box, and putting in the slot of the mail box that says "shred-o-matic" or anything like that!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:55 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yup, links worked, thanks aaronius!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

No Prob VVV. And man my sister needs to hurry up and answer my calls. She thinks this is an unreliable site to pay on even though it uses paypal. So I might just get her to mail the $30 I sent her. But I would like her to pay on the donate page....ugh. so yah um
Old 04-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
We don't want a sleep-deprived-Scruffy making somnambulant mistakes like packing 18 cd's in one box, and putting in the slot of the mail box that says "shred-o-matic" or anything like that!
yeah that wouldn't be so good. rest up and take ur time Scruff
Old 04-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

And Scruff if she wrote some names that you couldn't read to match them up, then you can post a pic of them on here if you want if you need help figuring out whose it is...
Old 04-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
And Scruff if she wrote some names that you couldn't read to match them up, then you can post a pic of them on here if you want if you need help figuring out whose it is...
yeah thats a good idea to let us figure it out among ourselves... i cant wait
Old 04-05-2010, 12:46 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

And as I keep saying, there should be two Alex's. Not telling you, scruff, I know you know. But others don't. And besides, I love her handwriting, so seeing more examples of it makes me happy! I don't expect you to post every cd, just ones you can't read.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 04-05-2010 at 12:49 PM..
Old 04-05-2010, 03:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well sorting through these discs was more fun than poking a bee hive. I was worried there might be some problems and there were. Four names that were on the list, didn't get signed. Two of them were the name Chris. Maybe Alizée got jilted by someone by this name and doesn't like it. The name Brian was only on it once (Deepwaters I believe), but got printed twice. Someone asked me to ask for Francis et Marie, and it looks like she signed just the name Francis twice. Tom got printed twice though there was only one Tom and one Tommy.

There is the name George that I'm sure someone asked me for but it would take me a long time to look through all the posts so if they could just remind me, I'd appreciate it. There are 2 discs that the paint got a little smeared on. One I'll post here, but I think she signed this name a second time. The other was on Ruroshen's disc. It's not nearly as bad. It messed up her name a little bit. I'll send him a picture and see if he still wants it.

I hope to pm everyone by 5 pm with a very brief message whether they got one or not. If you haven't already, sent a payment to Ben (paypal), send one and he'll relay the list to me of people who have payed and I'll send out the discs. Maybe you can make a small donation to the forum at the same time.

So there seems to be an extra disc with Francis and one with Tom, so if that's your name and you haven't heard from me by 5, pm me and let me know.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-05-2010 at 03:16 PM..
Closed Thread