Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-21-2010, 07:46 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

and one more

Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

I just got En Concert (French version), haven't even opened it yet.

In your face Karin!

400th Post
Old 09-25-2010, 06:57 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

You guys have lots of wonderful stuff! I've been meaning to start getting more again but I've been spending too much lately, going out and stuff so I don't have enough to spare on this for now. Sooner or later though I'll post what I have now
Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I am in a weird situation right now...

Ok so when I added Psych Deluxe, Gourmandises, and MCE International, my mom told me to not order stuff without her knowing even though I used my money to pay my sister for her to use the debit card to get them. But after that she said "if you told me you wanted them we could have got them...". But that is very weird for my parents to have said that since I guess they are now supporting me and my Alizee Obses... I mean how I am a fan of Alizee and all and now I just got $140 for my birthday which I could put to good use and get Psych Mexico Edition, En Concert(DVD), En Concert(CD), psychedelices(the regular edition), and still probably have $60 left... But I am sort of scared to ask if I can order them
Old 09-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Ok so when I added Psych Deluxe, Gourmandises, and MCE International, my mom told me to not order stuff without her knowing even though I used my money to pay my sister for her to use the debit card to get them. But after that she said "if you told me you wanted them we could have got them...". But that is very weird for my parents to have said that since I guess they are now supporting me and my Alizee Obses... I mean how I am a fan of Alizee and all and now I just got $140 for my birthday which I could put to good use and get Psych Mexico Edition, En Concert(DVD), En Concert(CD), psychedelices(the regular edition), and still probably have $60 left... But I am sort of scared to ask if I can order them
one every 2 weeks

Old 09-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:

It's birthday money! When I got money for my birthday I could pretty much buy whatever I wanted with it, as long as it was appropriate for my age, and wasn't illegal. Besides, what's the worst that could happen if you were to ask?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:49 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

they could kick him in the head.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Just ask them. I'm going to ask my parents to get me a Yelle and Melissa Mars CD for my birthday. They already know about my French obssesion and they know that I have Alizée albums. What's the worst that can happen.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 09-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the suggestions/opinions guys I am going to ask them soon now
Old 09-26-2010, 04:40 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:

With patience, you could make the best out of this situation. Get them to get you all of that stuff for Christmas and then you can save the money that you have.