Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I really wish Alizee would publicly confirm that she and Jeremy are no longer together. I can't wait to share how I really feel about Yoko Chatelain and how he stole Alizee's best years from us.
It's like Alizée thinks we all figured out a while back that she and Jérémy were separated. In any case, I wouldn't expect her to say anything about it unless it comes up in an interview. And even then she will probably say very little. Even the media seems to look at it the same way because they jumped right to the MP story.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:26 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Only if it was explicit or offensive lol
It's not possible to mention his name without following it up with something offensive. Every time I say his name, the next 3 words that follow are "that f&%%@ bast#@!". I know I'm not alone.

Anyway, I do blame Yoko Chatelain for the breakup of the Mylene-LB-Alizee team and for stalling Alizee's career at the height of her popularity. She was going to conquer the world, but she couldn't do it with that dead weight selfishly keeping her to himself during her prime. Good riddance.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:48 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I really wish Alizee would publicly confirm that she and Jeremy are no longer together. I can't wait to share how I really feel about Yoko Chatelain and how he stole Alizee's best years from us.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh really hard. Yoko Chatelain...
From what I heard, he was actually the one who pulled her out of her 4 year hiatus.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

On my recent trip to Europe, I met up with one of the noted members of AF who's followed her years longer than I have and very closely too. He seemed to think the reason for the long hiatus was the fact that she may have signed a 3 album deal with MF and LB and one way of getting out of it, was by waiting so many years for it to expire. I have no idea if there's any truth to that, but I thought I'd mention it because it came from someone very knowledgable on the subject of Alizee.

I find it hard to believe that Jeremy did her career any good. If by chance he did pull her out of her hiatus, why did it take him 4 years?

It seemed like nothing really significantly good happened to her after she joined up with Jeremy. Amelie was supposed to be the next single and that didn't happen. She broke up with MF and LB. When she came back, she didn't dance. Who's brainstorm was that? She wore sneakers on stage? You gotta be kidding me! A very beautiful woman and she didn't take advantage of that asset. She didn't have to put on a jam suit to do that. Look how beutiful she looked this year in the flight attendant outfit and the Alsatian outfit. It was like she thought all she had to do was show up and people would come. Was that on Jeremy's advice? If it wasn't, he certainly didn't talk her out of it. He very probably prefered her looking the way she did in public and he would have the sexy Alizee at home, all to himself.

What about the concerts in Mexico. Well look at her most recent trip. When we were watching that show for over an hour waiting for her to appear, how many times did they play the jam video and music. It's very obvious what they prefered. Ever since she's hooked up with him, her career has been taking a long slow nose dive with only a few positve bumps in a positive direction such as her appearences on Les Enfoires.

Whether they're seperated or not, like I said, I can't see her relationship with him as doing her career any good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-01-2012 at 11:27 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 10:58 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's not possible to mention his name without following it up with something offensive. Every time I say his name, the next 3 words that follow are "that f&%%@ bast#@!". I know I'm not alone.

Anyway, I do blame Yoko Chatelain for the breakup of the Mylene-LB-Alizee team and for stalling Alizee's career at the height of her popularity. She was going to conquer the world, but she couldn't do it with that dead weight selfishly keeping her to himself during her prime. Good riddance.
See Aaronius, this is what I was concerned about. All venom and no bite. The Yoko Chatelain description is funnier than hell though, I must admit lol! Come on joey we need some meat and potatoes with the sour cream man! Get it all out. I know you have it in you! Show us what your made of.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
On my recent trip to Europe, I met up with one of the noted members of AF who's followed her years longer than I have and very closely too. He seemed to think the reason for the long hiatus was the fact that she may have signed a 3 album deal with MF and LB and one way of getting out of it, was by waiting so many years for it to expire. I have no idea if there's any truth to that, but I thought I'd mention it because it came from someone very knowledgable on the subject of Alizee.

I find it hard to believe that Jeremy did her career any good. If by chance he did pull her out of her hiatus, why did it take him 4 years?

It seemed like nothing really significantly good happened to her after she joined up with Jeremy. Amelie was supposed to be the next single and that didn't happen. She broke up with MF and LB. When she came back, she didn't dance. Who's brainstorm was that? She wore sneakers on stage? You gotta be kidding me! A very beautiful woman and she didn't take advantage of that asset. She didn't have to put on a jam suit to do that. Look how beutiful she looked this year in the flight attendant outfit and the Alsatian outfit. It was like she thought all she had to do was show up and people would come. Was that on Jeremy's advice? If it wasn't, he certainly didn't talk her out of it. He very probably prefered her looking the way she did in public and he would have the sexy Alizee at home, all to himself.

What about the concerts in Mexico. Well look at her most recent trip. When we were watching that show for over an hour waiting for her to appear, how many times did they play the jam video and music. It's very obvious what they prefered. Ever since she's hooked up with him, her career has been taking a long slow nose dive with only a few positve bumps in a positive direction such as her appearences on Les Enfoires.

Whether they're seperated or not, like I said, I can't see her relationship with him as doing her career any good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Well, I was told that she got incredibly stubborn after being told what to do for so many years, and that she wouldn't let anyone help her. They told me it was Jeremy who really pushed her into making a new album and doing the Mexico concerts.

I don't really know if that's true, but my source was pretty close to Jeremy and Alizee.

Anyway, I always thought it was Jeremy who ruined her career, myself. She just changed completely after she met him and I'm pretty sure it's he who convinced her to split from MF and LB. I think she married him just to get away from that situation. At the time, I'm sure they were probably having major differences in vision and money issues as well. I'd bet Mylene was making a lot of money off of Alizee, which is understandable. She invested a lot of time and money into building Alizee's career while letting her own sit on the back burner. It just saddens me that Alizee basically threw away all that hard work and now she's pretty much a nobody in France. I really hope her new album works out because she's so talented and she deserves success.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:08 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Euphoria;221689]Well, I was told that she got incredibly stubborn after being told what to do for so many years, and that she wouldn't let anyone help her. They told me it was Jeremy who really pushed her into making a new album and doing the Mexico concerts.

I don't really know if that's true, but my source was pretty close to Jeremy and Alizee.

Anyway, I always thought it was Jeremy who ruined her career, myself. She just changed completely after she met him and I'm pretty sure it's he who convinced her to split from MF and LB. I think she married him just to get away from that situation. At the time, I'm sure they were probably having major differences in vision and money issues as well. I'd bet Mylene was making a lot of money off of Alizee, which is understandable. She invested a lot of time and money into building Alizee's career while letting her own sit on the back burner. It just saddens me that Alizee basically threw away all that hard work and now she's pretty much a nobody in France. I really hope her new album works out because she's so talented and she deserves success.[/QUOTE Very interesting post Euphoria. In what ways did Alizee change after meeting Jeremy?
Old 03-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Maybe she converted to Mormonism and now has two husbands lol.
She's french, she don't need no religion to have two husbands... HA!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Yeah it's Alizée and Patrick Fiori in Ajaccio celebrating Saint - Erasma. I just love the smile Alizée gives here and her expression.. she looks so serene and at peace once again in her hometown.

Yeah I don't think we've seen a single photo of Alizée and Jerremy in Ajaccio or anywhere in Corsica for that matter.

Anyway here's another photo of Alizée, Patrick Fiori and little Annily aswell as a small article to that event if you're interested.

http://www.corsematin.com/article/cu...la-l.1527.html
You PEOPLE ever think that maybe its Jeremy taking the photos... Hmmmm? Right now we can use that Esper Photo Analysis machine in blade runner to look around and even BeHiNd the photo!

Edit:

Quote:

What nobody could predict twas how youtube gutted the music industry after 2004 by allowing people to effectively stream stuff instead of specific file sharing. So whether she was in or not, it would have affected her sales because the industry was changing.

I'm glad she struck out on her own and tried her own thing... Remember she was nearly redlining he career since she was 16.. she needed a break of some sort. Some personal growth. personally putting the brakes on her momentum probably saved Alizee the person rather than wear her out trying to sustain Alizee the Star. Plus she seems to LOVE Les Enfoirés, and it seems part of her generous and giving nature to work on a charity event...

Last edited by wildfire; 03-02-2012 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-02-2012, 05:34 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

To say that Jeremy ruined her career may be true... but a little bit exaggerated.
In my opinion, it was Jeremy combinated with the normal "rebel teen period" that everybody goes through.
Tattoos, wedding in Las Vegas, spliting with the mighty MF/LB?

That does not sound like her. The rebel period explains it.
The problem is that when a normal teenager girl(or boy) goes through that period, there is not real big consecuences unless you choose a really bad path. In fact that period is positive to be more mature and wise for the future.

But when you are already a successful music star, that process can affect your career. Like Alizée's.
The good thing, like someone said here a few days ago, is that she did not choose a bad path with drugs, big parties, etc...

I found very interesting to read the 2004 news related to Alizée. It is obvious that everything changed and Jeremy was a big part of it.
It is also quite funny to find out that Voici was spot on about Alizée's intentions, and the the music company statements were either wrong or they were lying...

http://vdb.alizee.cz/history.php
Old 03-02-2012, 07:12 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I thought part of what happened is Jeremy came along and really did sweep her off her feet. She had been doing so many appearences, interviews, concerts, not to mention all the practicing that went along with it, then he comes along and shows her a great side of life that she had been missing out on and she loved that.

Then you take the fact that Alizee was very successful at that point and Jeremy was having some success too. He even had a line of clothiing named after him. They probably had big egos at that point and together, they figured they could make it on thier own. A decision any young couple would probably make.

She was young and probably had no idea how hard it was to come up with a good song. MF and LB made it look so easy. She thought she was the big part of the equation for her early success and it took years for her to find out she wasn't. I'm speculating but I think Jeremy did show her that MF and LB were taking in the lion's share of the profits, but now she knows why. I'm sure if it wasn't for them, we never would have heard of her.

I've said it before, you can be an extremely beautiful woman with a great voice and a wonderful dancer, but without great material to work with, you are nothing in the music industry.

Tags
lobster hunters