Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-24-2010, 03:47 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Just watch that guy with the glasses in En Concert I was ready to call a doctor over there...If i dont control myself Ill start yelling Push as I watch him play lol...

Get me the scissors we got a cord to cut!
lol I didn't notice it the first time I watched En Concert (actually I still haven't finished watching En Concert, I've only watched up to "Moi... Lolita"), next time I watch it I'll be on the look out for the guy with glasses. Maybe he was just really into it.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

There are actual "Rock Guitar" DVDs available which show you how to do "cool" moves to entertain the audience. It's part of the show. Hendrix didn't play guitar with his teeth and behind his head to get better sound. LOLZ. The key is to be able to play AND showboat at the same time.

I mean, half the complaints I see about Lilly are that she has a hard time dancing and singing at the same time. It's tough!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
I mean, half the complaints I see about Lilly are that she has a hard time dancing and singing at the same time. It's tough!
Alizee doesn't have a hard time keeping up with her dancing, the audience does
Old 10-25-2010, 01:09 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
There are actual "Rock Guitar" DVDs available which show you how to do "cool" moves to entertain the audience. It's part of the show. Hendrix didn't play guitar with his teeth and behind his head to get better sound. LOLZ. The key is to be able to play AND showboat at the same time.

Nah Im talking about his facial expression at times when he played were just hilarious. Yea theres showboating and playing around, whenever I preform I got this nice like 40 foot long patchc chord and I go walk around in the audience hoist the up on my leg and run some sweeps in a persons face. But I will tell you I dont look like Im giving birth when I do this!...

But by far the funnest is doing chords and telling the person to strum while you finger it!