Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2006, 10:17 PM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

I'd happily duct-tape Bob up anyhow. You know, just for the hell of it.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:25 PM

orange2289 is on a distinguished road

I actually had a dream that a friend of mine and i were on our way to France for vacation and I am afraide to fly so I was sitting in my seat with my eyes clothes and not wanting to open them till we were in the air. Turns out Alizee sat next to me, somehow she new I was a big fan, and could tell that I was scared, so she gestured to my friend to switch places, and when they did, I grabed her hand thinking it was my friends, holding it for comfort, once we took off I opend my eyes saw that it was her, she said "Hi " and I woke up. I was so mad that I woke up, I tried to go back to sleep and have the same dream but it didn't work. But it was a great dream.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:39 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
And then we find out that Alizee has gone missing and trace her to your house. Then you will find the whole army of Alizee America infront of your house with Patton still inside his tank ready to bomb your front house door and rest ready with all the weapons they can find to beat you up( who knows JC might might be right at the front)!
And I'd be standing there wondering how we got our hands on so many guns. Then alizee would come out and probably tell us to put the guns away and stop being so cynical.

wow orange what an awsome dream. I'd want to go back to sleep to if I was holding her hand in my dream =).
Old 11-27-2006, 10:48 PM

MaiFromSanFrancisco is on a distinguished road

the title was " Alizee on a Plane " !! i thot u really saw her or something.

Well first i would wait till jeremy goes to the bathroom, then i would lock him in there politely. Then i would turn on my ipod really loud with her music, and see if she responds to it. Of course she will smile and look at me then i would be like, would you like to listen with me? She would say oh, i am quite familiar with the song. Then i would say no way.... no one is more familiar than i am. Then... i will use my super conversating skills to talk to her.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:34 AM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiFromSanFrancisco View Post
the title was " Alizee on a Plane " !! i thot u really saw her or something.

Well first i would wait till jeremy goes to the bathroom, then i would lock him in there politely. Then i would turn on my ipod really loud with her music, and see if she responds to it. Of course she will smile and look at me then i would be like, would you like to listen with me? She would say oh, i am quite familiar with the song. Then i would say no way.... no one is more familiar than i am. Then... i will use my super conversating skills to talk to her.
first of all she might slap you for saying that you are more familiar with her songs than she is. That is a huge insult to her so saying that isn't a good idea.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:14 AM
nate714

Alizee's bodyguard Sam Jackson would jump out of his seat and yell "I have had it with these **** crazy fans on this ***** plane!"

srry, after seeing the subject line I just had to say it
Old 11-28-2006, 05:25 AM

xaypock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
To the original topic - I'm not big on fantasies anymore, but I'll indulge a little just for you guys

......If I were sitting next to her on a plane I would forget everything I've ever heard about her and try to talk to her as any other person. It's not fair to start a conversation with her when I know all her answers, but she doesn't know a thing about me. I suppose what a famous person desires most of all is to be approached and talked to like a normal person. Some people think she deserves to be somehow put above everyone else, but if you think that everyone deserves a chance to be treated nicely, it works out fine and wouldn't matter anyway.
......For all I know, not much sets her apart from anyone else, of course she is beautiful, but I can't focus on that for reason to spark up a conversation, I don't want her to think I'm some shallow dweeb. I want to get a chance to know this girl sitting next to me, not the "Alizée" image I see in videos. I won't particularly hide that I am a fan, if I were ever to lie or be decietful towards Alizée, it would most certainly be the last thing I would do in this world. Somewhere I'd let it out that I am hugely a fan, and tell her thanks for all the wonderful occasions she has enriched my life. When she figures "Oh, so you DID know who I am", I can reply with "Yes, I have been head over heels in love with you every day of my life, but I wanted to know for myself who this person really is."
......I won't ask for an autograph, what's the point? If I met her, I would know I met her, I should be able to live on with the memory, who do I need proof for?
......In any conversation, the listener is always more important than the speaker, I would not talking to suit my own needs or "get in" with this wonder woman, I would genuinely want her to feel at ease and enjoy the company. Hopefully, she will be getting some bit of happiness from the conversation too.
......Most of all, I would try not to bore her or just be an attention whore talking for myself, I'd want to perk her up. I can talk to a girl for days about deep feelings and about all about the mysteries of the universe, but what really metters is that she feels up and happy by the end of the whole ordeal, then the deeper messages will have no trouble to show themselves. She is there, I am here, just by making a small connection in some way, we establish a bond that cannot be denied through any amount of science or over any length of time. I affect her life, and she affects mine, one can only hope it is a positive one. I can talk deep for days, but in life it's important to laugh. If she leaves that plane with a smile, my mission is accomplished.
You'll indulge a little? Gawd I'm glad you didnt give us the extended version hehehehe.

I'd probably call over the hostess and go:

Excuse me, can I please have some strong alcohol? I see Alizée sitting just there and I must be hallucinating.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate714 View Post
Alizee's bodyguard Sam Jackson would jump out of his seat and yell "I have had it with these **** crazy fans on this ***** plane!"

srry, after seeing the subject line I just had to say it
The movie was the inspiration behind the thread so near perfect response I must say.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:02 AM

Senshi87 is on a distinguished road

id scream
Old 11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I am broken!

Quentin is on a distinguished road

I would probably just ignore her, pop my mp3 player's earphones in, and listen to Mon maquis, whispering the lyrics as I sing along, loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough not to draw too much attention around me.

If she talked to me? I don't think I would reply. I think that those actions would be the best compliment anyone could give her.

You clearly display that you are a fan, while respecting her privacy and at the same time... treating her like a normal person.