Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-04-2021, 05:23 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

I'm almost 100% certain that she was reacting to the booing.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 07-04-2021 at 05:39 PM..
Old 07-04-2021, 06:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

I’ve never thought about it any more, but probably.... Overall, most of the audience looks really miserable. Luckily, Alizée makes everything better with her amazing performance!!

Video of the day July 5, 2021:

Damn... These Anniversaries are all the time now, but on the subject itself...

This Alizée I’m Fed Up Germany performance is interesting... So now it's time to put this new video version downloaded by A-N in the "Video of the Day" thread!!

Of course, many things in the performance are special, starting with the language of the song, but ...

H*** Yeah!!!! Alizée is as hot as the sun! Really sexy!

On the other hand, Alizée is always sexy, especially of course in J’en Ai Marre’s performances!

^As mentioned above about Alizée’s possible anger, I think there’s something quite real “boredom” in this show that is, of course, appropriately related to the “I’m Fed Up” song!!!

The look is 100% sexy, of course, but now those little (unintentional?) Expressions... The performance is very professional! But Maybe too many performances in a short time and too nervous when traveling all the time, etc., but at the same time it makes her look damn sexy!

Plus, Alizée seems to be watching a bit of a new guitarist!(?) Apparently the German guitarists arranged by the organizer, the other looks pretty handsome. That, too, adds sexyness!

It feels like the show is unintentionally like what the song means ... Alizée is damn bored now when she performs (Really, really)! While many of J’en Ai Marre’s performances make her tell the story according to the lyrics, in this performance in Germany these lyrics come to life.

Maybe not everyone understands what I mean, but... Anyway, the whole show was short and a bit like “forced”, maybe thanks to the fast showtime, but Alizée makes it a very great and showy show - as always!!!!

Alizée 💜
Old 07-05-2021, 11:31 PM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Video of the day July 6, 2021:

One of the best covers.

Old 07-06-2021, 06:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Rien View Post
Video of the day July 6, 2021:

One of the best covers.

A good choice.

The Russian concert has received too little attention.

Alizée 💜
Old 07-09-2021, 07:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Smile

Video of the Day - 09/10 July 2021:

Today this time the video of the day is of course a video of the awesome Moi Lolita performance in Taormina, Italy, which is celebrating its anniversary!

I really like this outfit that Alizée wears - although I don’t usually even care about jeans!

Alizée just makes everything and everything look so sexy!

As has been said, these performances in Italy are all wonderful!

Alizée 💜
Old 07-11-2021, 09:55 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Video of the day July 12:

I almost love this Alizée cover the most if you have to choose the best cover.

Il Jouait Du Piano Debout

There would have been a video of this performance with up to a million viewers, but I put this on purpose.

Now that it's exactly 20 years since this performance, it's worth putting it in this "Video of the Day" thread...

As a small critique, I don't really like any of France Gall's original songs, that sound doesn't suit me at all...

Alizée 💜
Old 07-16-2021, 10:04 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

17 july 2021 / Video of the Day:

This Alizée song, Veni Vedi Vici, as a whole is somehow very soothing, e.g. its melody is somehow quite soothing, etc. Not to mention Alizee’s voice, of course!

Therefore, it fits well with this Video of the Day topic. Because I don’t sleep now yet and I need that kind of peace at the end of a busy week (who doesn’t)!?.

And this video is a good collection.

And as has been said at times, it is unfortunate that there are really no awesome and appropriate live performances for this song!::

Alizée 💜
Old 07-26-2021, 03:18 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Smile On 26 July 2000 the Clip for Alizée's first single “Moi... Lolita” premiered on M6

21 years ago today on 26 July 2000 the Music Video Clip for Alizée's first single “Moi... Lolita” premiered on the French TV channel M6. The clip was directed by Laurent Boutonnat, produced by Requiem Publishing and featured Alizée (Lolita), Jérôme Devoise (boy), Anne-Marie Pisani (mother) and Liliana (younger sister). The director of photography was Philippe Pavans.

Video shoot: The video shoot took two days. The nightclub shots filmed in the famous Paris club “Les Bains Douches” required over a hundred extras. As for the interminable barley fields and Lolita’s simple house, the production team found these near Senlis.

The first time... This was obviously the first time Alizée was filmed for a video clip. But she was not the only one to perform in front of the camera for the first time. The boy and Alizée’s younger sister in the video had never been filmed before either.

Old 07-26-2021, 06:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post

21 years ago today on 26 July 2000 the Music Video Clip for Alizée's first single “Moi... Lolita” premiered on the French TV channel M6. The clip was directed by Laurent Boutonnat, produced by Requiem Publishing and featured Alizée (Lolita), Jérôme Devoise (boy), Anne-Marie Pisani (mother) and Liliana (younger sister). The director of photography was Philippe Pavans.

Video shoot: The video shoot took two days. The nightclub shots filmed in the famous Paris club “Les Bains Douches” required over a hundred extras. As for the interminable barley fields and Lolita’s simple house, the production team found these near Senlis.

The first time... This was obviously the first time Alizée was filmed for a video clip. But she was not the only one to perform in front of the camera for the first time. The boy and Alizée’s younger sister in the video had never been filmed before either.

Thanks for that info. I believe those barley fields were part of Laurent Boutonnat's property. I believe Roman and RMJ visited that place which is north of Paris.

Those 3 videos used the Methylene blue remix by Kick-i. There are a few very good ML remixes and I think this one ranks right up there and could well be the best.
Old 07-31-2021, 05:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

VIDEO OF THE DAY - JULY 31, 2021:

I may have never mentioned very much about this one of my absolute favorites, maybe just one side sentence.

But this 2010 performance in the Génération 90 on a TV-Show, which is now celebrating its anniversary, is one of Alizée’s most spectacular performances of the song Moi Lolita!

And of course, it’s also a very different performance compared to the old ones. Too bad there weren’t many more of these performances at the time! The sound is so great and smooth in this performance.

Her outfit is gorgeous! Huh really hot! The only downside to the show is, frankly, those awful background dancers! So they don’t fit into this show in any way, but of course Alizée fixes the situation in this show right away 100-0!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, day, jpva, video