Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-18-2006, 08:43 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
Alizee for world dominator! is all the politics this board needs, lol.
i agree
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:52 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Moi? no,no.

Haha, so I guessed right! What do I win?
Old 08-18-2006, 12:33 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's EXACTLY something she'd say if she didn't want to be discovered! If you are her... sup? How's it goin'? New album going well?
It's a good reasoning! Err, wait... Now I'm confused, maybe Topaz is me then?!
Old 08-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFrenchie View Post
It's a good reasoning! Err, wait... Now I'm confused, maybe Topaz is me then?!
... I need some apsirin...
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... I need some apsirin...
Who is who i dont get it

Old 08-18-2006, 01:07 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vctralca View Post
Who is who i dont get it
If we knew for a fact that Ali was here but was under disguise, my guess would be topaz. The way they've posted is something I'd expect from her. Denying it with just three words and a wink? Low post count? absent avatar and sig? The name of her dog is her sn?

Topaz... are you, you? or Her?
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If we knew for a fact that Ali was here but was under disguise, my guess would be topaz. The way they've posted is something I'd expect from her. Denying it with just three words and a wink? Low post count? absent avatar and sig? The name of her dog is her sn?

Topaz... are you, you? or Her?
Considering Topaz's IP is from the midwest USA .. I doubt it is Alizee

I just included Topaz's profile in my original post to be funny (because of the name). I am sure Alizee has a lot more important things to do than post on our humble forums .. And even if she did post here, the quickest way to get her to quit would be to 'expose' her.

The best we can / should hope for is maybe one day she will see the website and think ... 'Wow, I guess these crazy Americans really do like me."
Old 08-18-2006, 04:17 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

LOL well i guess that clears Topaz. I dont think she would quit posting brad if she were discovered, cuz she would know that we wouldnt know for sure that it was really her, so she would just mess around with us, like the prankster shes known to be. But like u said, she has more important things to do than post on our humble threads. Plus this is a new site. this site began in what? June? she has been working on her album earlier in the year, so theres a good chance shes been too busy to even look. Just hope
Old 08-19-2006, 12:41 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
Considering Topaz's IP is from the midwest USA .. I doubt it is Alizee

I just included Topaz's profile in my original post to be funny (because of the name). I am sure Alizee has a lot more important things to do than post on our humble forums .. And even if she did post here, the quickest way to get her to quit would be to 'expose' her.

The best we can / should hope for is maybe one day she will see the website and think ... 'Wow, I guess these crazy Americans really do like me."
As I was reviewing this forum I find it disturbing that Brad knows where everyone lives... Just joking
Old 08-19-2006, 12:55 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Brad, would there be a way that we could make a special hotline just for Alizee? You know, a safe way for her to send a message if she wanted to. I'm sure this is probably as possible as making a landing strip and expecting aliens to land on it. Just wondering though.