Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-30-2009, 03:54 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
Honestly if I would get the chance to meet her I guess I would have a black-out or something like that and it would be hard for me not start to cry or sth similar... but if I brain would be in the right mood and wouldn't blocked I would tell her this:

"Alizée I don't wanna bother you but I would like to tell you sth...you are the best thing that ever has happenend in my life... you mean so much to me... you cheer me up so often when I'm down and without you the world would be a bit more colder and harsher... you make people smile where ever you or they are and fill them with joy and happiness... and I just want to say you - please stay the way you are! Enjoy your life and enjoy it to make music, to sing and perform on the stage! Just have fun in your live and do everything what makes you happy! Please stay that warm, friendly and cute girl we love! I wish you good luck for the future and I hope that nothing will harm you or your family...I just want to see you happy! And one last thing... I love you Alizée and what ever will be this will never change! so thank you... thank you for everything..."
That was very nice. If you never get to meet her, I hope at least Alizée will someday read your post and know what a wonderful fan you are...
Old 06-30-2009, 05:28 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

More than tell her something, I would ask her a lot of things. This would annoy her for sure, but there are some things that I'd love to ask and only Alizée can answer. I don't think my french is enough good like to only say hello and tell her what she means to me.

Heh, after all it's not that easy to tell her what you always wanted to when you get to meet her.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
Thank you for that. No really, I'm not being sarcastic.
hahahaa, you like my far fetched fanatsy?

Old 06-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

I'd probably just squeal like a school girl when the see that guy from twlight (Yuck btw)
Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

ill tell her shes awesome and i admire her shes cool and have coffee together maybe french vanilla in french
Old 07-08-2009, 01:00 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

I have posted this a long time ago into another forum. Seeing the topic at hand, I guess it belongs here.

A fool-proof guide to meeting Alizée and making the best of it in seven easy-to-follow steps

1. Sell everything you have (preferably to me)

If you do meet Alizée you won't have any wishes left and will be free from all material desires. If you don't meet Alizée you'll have just one wish, which can quite easily be granted even without any possessions. Besides, the money will be useful for the journey.

2. Travel to Paris, France

If you are an American citizen, make sure you are NOT on the no-fly list. If your country is not a part of the Schengen Agreement, get yourself a valid passport (and visa if required). Otherwise simply board a transportation device of your choice and go.

3. Wander aimlessly through Paris for years

This step requires great patience and single-mindedness. You are not allowed to fall in love with any of the french girls as that would almost certainly take your mind off the task and you probably would want your property back from me, which could get ugly.

4. Ask each girl that in your opinion could be the masked Alizée whether she is one

You need to do this in such a way that you get sincere responses. As such qualify: "Oui", "non" and "f*ck off!" Once you have established to your satisfaction that the girl at hand is Alizée:

5. Faint

It is important to faint immediately after you learn that the girl you are talking to is Alizée, for the following reasons:
A) It is an easy way to prevent your premature departure from this world. Meeting Alizée being the aim of your life, seeing it now come to fulfillment will cause such an (and I am not a fan of strong words as you can see) orgasmic feeling that your neurocortical system will probably not be able to handle it (unless you have somehow trained for this).
B) You immediately gain Alizée's attention and if you are lucky (which you are since you met her) she may even try to bring you back to consciousness - we are talking here a wide variety of methods reaching from a few strong slaps on the face to a full-blown resuscitation attempt with mouth-to-mouth breathing and a heart-massage.

6. Just say it

An obvious first thing to say after you regain consciousness is: "Je t'aime!" There is no other way to say exactly what is on your mind, so you may as well do it properly and with style - i.e. in French. There is one important thing to keep in mind though. Make sure that the person holding your head is Alizée. I just cannot stress enough what a mess you could make off this situation if the addressee is someone else. One could argue that it is better then to use the words: "Je t'aime Alizée!" to avoid any misunderstanding of your intentions. But there is a hook in such a formulation. If the recepient of this emotional outburst is Alizée, you are being unnecessarily verbose and risk the possibility of inducing an image of a prepared speech. Besides, you wouldn't want to call more attention from passers-by than you already have by calling Alizée by her name. If on the other hand the person that brought you back to life is Jérémy, you'll very likely want to avoid saying a thing that would have him make his deed reverse.

7. Congratulations!

If you have reached this step you have just told Alizée that you love her while your head rests gently in her sweet hands and her eyes are fixing yours. Now you can either wake up, or if not applicable, you are required to tell me that it actually worked in which case I will never stop blaming myself for posting this guide instead of following it.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Here goes mine.....................

First I would say how much of an honer it is to meet her and how much I enjoy her music (the usual stuff she probably hears all the time)
Then I would probably tell her the huge crush I used to have on her,
she would either respond 1 of 2 ways
1. think its cute and laugh it off ( I prefer this way)
2. think I am a total creep

Ide probably be too star struck to think of anything else to say

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
I have posted this a long time ago into another forum. Seeing the topic at hand, I guess it belongs here.

A fool-proof guide to meeting Alizée and making the best of it in seven easy-to-follow steps

If you do meet Alizée you won't have any wishes left and will be free from all material desires. If you don't meet Alizée you'll have just one wish, which can quite easily be granted even without any possessions. Besides, the money will be useful for the journey.

If you are an American citizen, make sure you are NOT on the no-fly list. If your country is not a part of the Schengen Agreement, get yourself a valid passport (and visa if required). Otherwise simply board a transportation device of your choice and go.

This step requires great patience and single-mindedness. You are not allowed to fall in love with any of the french girls as that would almost certainly take your mind off the task and you probably would want your property back from me, which could get ugly.

4. Ask each girl that in your opinion could be the masked Alizée whether she is one

You need to do this in such a way that you get sincere responses. As such qualify: "Oui", "non" and "f*ck off!" Once you have established to your satisfaction that the girl at hand is Alizée:

5. Faint

It is important to faint immediately after you learn that the girl you are talking to is Alizée, for the following reasons:
A) It is an easy way to prevent your premature departure from this world. Meeting Alizée being the aim of your life, seeing it now come to fulfillment will cause such an (and I am not a fan of strong words as you can see) orgasmic feeling that your neurocortical system will probably not be able to handle it (unless you have somehow trained for this).
B) You immediately gain Alizée's attention and if you are lucky (which you are since you met her) she may even try to bring you back to consciousness - we are talking here a wide variety of methods reaching from a few strong slaps on the face to a full-blown resuscitation attempt with mouth-to-mouth breathing and a heart-massage.

6. Just say it

An obvious first thing to say after you regain consciousness is: "Je t'aime!" There is no other way to say exactly what is on your mind, so you may as well do it properly and with style - i.e. in French. There is one important thing to keep in mind though. Make sure that the person holding your head is Alizée. I just cannot stress enough what a mess you could make off this situation if the addressee is someone else. One could argue that it is better then to use the words: "Je t'aime Alizée!" to avoid any misunderstanding of your intentions. But there is a hook in such a formulation. If the recepient of this emotional outburst is Alizée, you are being unnecessarily verbose and risk the possibility of inducing an image of a prepared speech. Besides, you wouldn't want to call more attention from passers-by than you already have by calling Alizée by her name. If on the other hand the person that brought you back to life is Jérémy, you'll very likely want to avoid saying a thing that would have him make his deed reverse.

7. Congratulations!

If you have reached this step you have just told Alizée that you love her while your head rests gently in her sweet hands and her eyes are fixing yours. Now you can either wake up, or if not applicable, you are required to tell me that it actually worked in which case I will never stop blaming myself for posting this guide instead of following it.

i love you for posting this. its.. just friggen amazing!
i'll have to give it a try.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:05 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post

5. Faint

6. Just say it

7. Congratulations!

That is a good god damn plan! Where were you when I had my chance? I don't know. My plan worked out pretty well, but I never had a second chance. And believe me, when you have a first chance and it works out pretty well, you are left really wanting another such experience.

Merci Fanny
Old 07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

*Cough*rmj*Cough*...

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!