Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I just got this email from the official website on behalf of Alizée...

"Hello à tous, Avant tout, je voulais vous remercier de votre confiance et de votre soutien! je suis encore en studio avec mon équipe pour travailler sur ce nouvel album. Nous avons beaucoup de titres, de belles surprises, tout ce qu'il faut pour préparer un très bel album, mais cela prend du temps. J'ai hâte de vous le faire partager -j'espère qu'il vous plaira ! - mais il ne sera pas prêt pour le 1er octobre, il va falloir encore patienter quelques semaines... Je vous en dirai plus très bientôt, on vous enverra notamment prochainement une photo du miroir, le premier élément de votre boîte Collector lancé en fabrication ! Merci de votre patience ! Je vous embrasse, Alizée"

"Dear fans, First of all, I sincerely wish to thank you all for your trust and support. I'm still in the studio with my team working on new tracks. We have a lot of great songs, beautiful surprises, just what it takes to prepare a very nice album, but it is a long process to achieve this. I can't wait to share this all with you - I hope you'll like it! - but it won't be ready for October 1st, we'll need to be patient for a few more weeks. I'll keep you informed soon. We'll send you a picture of the first element that was manufactured for the Deluxe Collector Box set: the pocket mirror! Thank you so much for your patience! Kisses, Alizée"

Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

She should have made a more realistic release date like January or whatever was feasible. As a fan, I would much rather receive news about the album date getting pulled in than being pushed out!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:50 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermelho grande View Post
Emmy Lou started out as the beautiful new singer
and things worked out well for her so there's HOPE!

I love the way she sang that song!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:15 AM

neo-m is on a distinguished road

Alizée : elle repousse la sortie de son nouvel album !
http://www.public.fr/News/Alizee-ell...l-album-310361
Old 09-04-2012, 10:01 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

^ Translation:

Since the month of April, we know that Alizee is on the Studio floor with her fifth album. But while it was to be released on October 1, she has just announced that it is not yet ready... With the beautiful Alizée, take his evil grin. After two years of absence, the singer must make a comeback within months of arriving. Since the spring, she plate on his last album and even released his last single because the fall last July. Her third album was released on 1 October in bins, but Alizée has just made an announcement that will have the effect of a bomb for all her fans via her Facebook account. In mid afternoon she has published the following on his official account message: 'Hello, I am still in the studio with my team to work on the new album. We have plenty of titles, of beautiful surprises, to prepare at best a very beautiful album, I hope that you like it! I look forward to make you share but it is not ready for October 1... we will still have to wait a few weeks. I tell you more very soon. Thank you for your patience!'What perfectionist! She wants to deliver the best possible album to her fans and did not at all want to disappoint them.

Do you think it is to push back the release of this new drive? Should therefore wait a few weeks more before you buy the album and discover her collaborations with artists such as the BB Brunes or Thomas Boulard, the lead singer of the Group Luke.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting the translation ALS

It's nice to see a positive, optimistic French article on Alizée
Old 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

now I will write the most negative post from me like never before...

I dont believe much the story, which she posted on FB...

Old 09-04-2012, 01:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Sony is running this show. They're not going to pussyfoot around. If they had no hope for this album, they'd cancel it right now and cut their losses. If it's delayed by them, then it's because they still have very good expectations that they can make this into a good album.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

The box set release date is announced for 1/12 on the official website. The date of the release of the album should be the same.
if they dont change it again...

Old 09-04-2012, 02:30 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Sony is running this show. They're not going to pussyfoot around. If they had no hope for this album, they'd cancel it right now and cut their losses. If it's delayed by them, then it's because they still have very good expectations that they can make this into a good album.
I wish I had your faith Scruffy but I'm afraid I can't see this as anything other than a 'back-burner' project that no one involved with is particularly bothered about. The whole thing is all just too piecemeal to be taken seriously. The shoddily put together single appeared virtually out of nowhere with naff all publicity alongside the promise of a collectors edition album promised for September but not delivered. Even the official photograph for the single is terrible - and I'm talking about the Hi-res version that was posted on AF. Then we had the promise of a video to accompany the single in August, which we saw being made but has not transpired. And now we are told 'a few weeks' yet the collectors edition is now due to be shipped in December? The only reason for all these delays that I can think of is that they are waiting for specific musicians to lay down certain tracks and those people are otherwise engaged or maybe on holiday? Either way they are not too bothered about appearing on this album and the whole fiasco smacks of poor planning and a general lack of overall management. It all just feels a bit third rate to me - Sony or no Sony

Last edited by Panther; 09-04-2012 at 05:24 PM..

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...