Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-20-2010, 06:53 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lol, I applied for a music shop (don't remember which) and the application ask who my favorite artist was. I said 'Alizée Jacotey, a beautiful fairy from Corsica whose voice melts the hearts of men, even though 80% can't understand her!' They may have thought I was being sarcastic, which might be why they never called...
Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Lol, I applied for a music shop (don't remember which) and the application ask who my favorite artist was. I said 'Alizée Jacotey, a beautiful fairy from Corsica whose voice melts the hearts of men, even though 80% can't understand her!' They may have thought I was being sarcastic, which might be why they never called...
You could have done better with that, I guess, unless you had to write those much words only.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Not having a good day so far, the people who set up the talent show at my school are telling me that I never turned in my forms and that they already have 5 guys and 5 girls and that they wanna keep it that way. This is exremely unfair! 1, I was one of only two people who attended the very first interest meeting back in February, 2. Who gives a f*ck how many people you have in the show, each performance is only 5 mins long, so it's not like it's gonna kill anybody to add me in! . I'm going to talk to the student officers about this to see if they can do anything, I've been training and practicing for this since JUNE last year! I invited a ton of friends to come watch and even promised to show the video to friends here on the forum, and now I gotta tell them to forget it?? WTF!
Old 04-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Not having a good day so far, the people who set up the talent show at my school are telling me that I never turned in my forms and that they already have 5 guys and 5 girls and that they wanna keep it that way. This is exremely unfair! 1, I was one of only two people who attended the very first interest meeting back in February, 2. Who gives a f*ck how many people you have in the show, each performance is only 5 mins long, so it's not like it's gonna kill anybody to add me in! . I'm going to talk to the student officers about this to see if they can do anything, I've been training and practicing for this since JUNE last year! I invited a ton of friends to come watch and even promised to show the video to friends here on the forum, and now I gotta tell them to forget it?? WTF!
Oh crap!!! How did that happen? You should certainly talk to concerned authorities and raise your voice to get a chance. It's certainly not fair. You should do everything for that. I hope that we all be able to see your video.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

My day was a mix of good and bad. Good because I had my presentation in Sociology and did really well.

Bad because legendary MC Guru of Gang Starr passed away late Monday night at the age of 43. Put a damper on my day cuz I was one of the first to read about. RIP Guru.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Oh crap!!! How did that happen? You should certainly talk to concerned authorities and raise your voice to get a chance. It's certainly not fair. You should do everything for that. I hope that we all be able to see your video.
Ugh. Well, I talked to them and they said that they best they could do is put me as an intermission half time-type show, while the actual contestants change and put on their different costumes. Also, in case any of them drops out, at the last minute they promised to put me in their spot. It sucks that I can't compete and win the prize of $100, that would be great. But I guess the real reason why I wanted to perform was so that I can do my tribute to the great King Of Pop. I've been looking forward to this since June 25th
Old 04-21-2010, 02:16 PM

Interview went rather well. The manager was very interested in my passion for France. I didn't name any Corsican fairies by name, for fear that I would go into an hour long rant about why I love her, but they will know eventually!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:09 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Interview went rather well. The manager was very interested in my passion for France.
Possibly another fan for Alizée...
Old 04-21-2010, 06:13 PM

Probably not. He didn't seem the type. I was actually surprised that he knew French.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

So I had my tooth pulled out today. I hate those shots ouch !! My face is all swollen and on top of that they charged me $600 ouch !! Anyways, I hope this doesn't mean I'm less wiser now because they removed my wisdom tooth.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com