Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-06-2012, 04:32 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

You know who we have seen her with A TON?

Dancerman
Old 03-06-2012, 05:52 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
When your selling yourself as a Sex Kitten the last thing you want to do is alienate your guy fans by constantly bringing up your ball and chain husband.

Think about it, we all know she is married but Alizée is still selling the hot single girl image to her fans. To her real fans Jeremy is someone in her life and it makes no difference in our opinion of her. To others when a fan sees their fantasy guy or girl get married to someone else it pretty much kills the attraction.

Look at Britney as an example, she jettisoned K-Fed and boom her career took off along with CD sales. Don't tell me being married woman didn't affect her career. OK K-Fed did pretty much drive her into the Looney Bin.

As I pointed out in an earlier post her guy fans were not happy at all with her decision to marry Jeremy, and having Annili was the nail in the coffin with some of those guy fans back in 2004-2005.

I know Britney and Alizée are two very different people I'm just making a point.
You are probably right about people taste and a I am probably abnormal, cos a young married girl (with children!!) is the top of sensuality and attraction in my mind. I think fantastic a woman can manage both a marriage, children...and acting like a "sexy kitten"(as you said). Women are able to do everything..
Old 03-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When did she start robbing the cradle.
Well it all started when she told me that the 26 year old guy that was her husband was lacking the stamina she needed at the right "moments" due to his aging. So she was looking for someone in his prime in tip top shape who could fit the bill ... she said 21 year old Mike would do the job just fine and so I have! She likes em young

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:29 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
When your selling yourself as a Sex Kitten the last thing you want to do is alienate your guy fans by constantly bringing up your ball and chain husband.

Think about it, we all know she is married but Alizée is still selling the hot single girl image to her fans. To her real fans Jeremy is someone in her life and it makes no difference in our opinion of her. To others when a fan sees their fantasy guy or girl get married to someone else it pretty much kills the attraction.

Look at Britney as an example, she jettisoned K-Fed and boom her career took off along with CD sales. Don't tell me being married woman didn't affect her career. OK K-Fed did pretty much drive her into the Looney Bin.

As I pointed out in an earlier post her guy fans were not happy at all with her decision to marry Jeremy, and having Annili was the nail in the coffin with some of those guy fans back in 2004-2005.

I know Britney and Alizée are two very different people I'm just making a point.
Excellent points ALS.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well it all started when she told me that the 26 year old guy that was her husband was lacking the stamina she needed at the right "moments" due to his aging. So she was looking for someone in his prime in tip top shape who could fit the bill ... she said 21 year old Mike would do the job just fine and so I have! She likes em young
Alizee is way too young to be a cougar! She is young at heart. Are you saying you are the latest lucky bast#$d? That would go without saying lol!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post

Dancerman
Are you hinting what I think you are Brian?

It's a possibility if he is one of the very few hetero male dancers or has been converted by Alizee's magical powers lol. Naw, she's still jacking with the media to keep the rumors going. Not to change the subject, and Alizee is the cutest duck , but give us another expression already! I was told as a kid by my mom, when I made an ugly face at her, that my face could get stuck like that. Oh my gosh! Maybe she was telling me the truth! Poor Alizee and dancer guy!

Last edited by pepelepew; 03-06-2012 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Alizee is way too young to be a cougar! She is young at heart. Are you saying you are the latest lucky bast#$d? That would go without saying lol!
Oh she is a cougar all right though I think im too close to her age for her to be considered that.
No I am saying I am "THE" lucky bastard and you all shall refer to me as Sir Mr. Lucky Bastard, except to Jeremy and Matt where it is just Sir, because I was knighted by the King of lucky bastards Hugh Hefner!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-07-2012, 12:11 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh she is a cougar all right though I think im too close to her age for her to be considered that.
No I am saying I am "THE" lucky bastard and you all shall refer to me as Sir Mr. Lucky Bastard, except to Jeremy and Matt where it is just Sir, because I was knighted by the King of lucky bastards Hugh Hefner!
Show us pictures FRA! for the love of God! show us pictures.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:20 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Show us pictures FRA! for the love of God! show us pictures.
To hell with pictures, we want video.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post

Dancerman
I'd have to disagree with that. There is absolutely zero chemistry there as the saying goes. Here is part of a definition about chemistry in a relationship.
"Without it, you may be with someone you respect but are not attracted to." In this case, the only reason she is seen in so many pictures with him is because of a working relationship, and they could be freinds outside of the dance studio, but it is strictly a platonic relationship, I'm sure.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:19 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Mmm...
I think you fail the lilly-tweet-test.
Nothing really important seems to escape Alizée's twitter, and i did not see any picture of you on it...
So i would say that right now, napkins and crepes are closer to Alizée's heart that anyone of us Lilly-maniacs

As for the theory of Alizée keeping her private life from the media in order to look "available" or more desirable for fans, i disagree, in the last few weeks it looks like she is doing the opposite thing...
Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I told you guys some how I get stuff on my Facebook from Matt's Facebook for some reason. Well this popped up today

Quote:
Quentin Mosimann : "Alizée et M.Pokora ne sont pas ensemble"
Publié le 06 mars 2012
Alors que de nombreuses rumeurs parlent d'une relation entre M.Pokora et Alizée, Quentin Mosimann vient de démentir cette histoire. Le jeune homme assure qu'ils ne sont pas ensemble....
Whereas many rumours speak d' a relation between M.Pokora and Alizée, Quentin Mosimann has just contradicted this history. The young man ensures qu' they are not together.

Tags
lobster hunters