Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well there are already many South American forums and twitters. So I say we keep with the USA theme that way no one gets confused especially Alizée...
Old 12-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Our twitter account IS called @AlizeeUSA, so she is getting it right. Our AAm site here can also be reached by www.alizeeusa.com, as well as www.alizeeamerica.com. It seems "America" rather than "USA" caught on more since the names were established. If you remember, we were originally called www.moi-alizee.us, which, by the way, still will get you here as well.

I believe some time ago the thought was to make it more clear that this was a USA site, since anyone living in North or South America can claim to be American. Now that we are better known, I think everyone is aware that we are a USA site with members from all over the world.

The question is, should we change our twitter account name to @AlizeeAmerica, or would that just create more confusion at this point?
As always, Lefty is dropping the knowledge all over the place.

Personally, I think Lily should get her twitter changed from @mellealizee to just @Alizee. I've seen other people who need publicity to make a living get that done, (even when someone else has the name) and then get it verified. Twitter can also consolidate all her followers into that account. She obviously cares about the number of followers she has, and I think this would increase it.

BTW, love the fact that her #FF (follow friday) included lots of her biggest online fans and fansites.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 12-31-2011, 04:50 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Our twitter account IS called @AlizeeUSA, so she is getting it right. Our AAm site here can also be reached by www.alizeeusa.com, as well as www.alizeeamerica.com. It seems "America" rather than "USA" caught on more since the names were established. If you remember, we were originally called www.moi-alizee.us, which, by the way, still will get you here as well.

I believe some time ago the thought was to make it more clear that this was a USA site, since anyone living in North or South America can claim to be American. Now that we are better known, I think everyone is aware that we are a USA site with members from all over the world.

The question is, should we change our twitter account name to @AlizeeAmerica, or would that just create more confusion at this point?
I think it's ok to keep it AlizeeUSA. More specific and now we are used to it.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:53 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree. It might just add to the confusion if we change our name. "Alizee America" already appears on Twitter anyway. So, there's no doubt that Alizee knows exactly who we are. On the other hand, creating another twitter account will add to Alizee's followers.
Those who are still holding out on Twitter, you're missing out! She's waaay more active in Twitter than fb. Remeber the times when we used to wait for days, weeks, months or even years (for some) to hear anything from her? Well, those days are gone! Now, she's on Twitter EVERYDAY!
Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Let's change it to @AlizéeUSA--et_al

jk
Old 12-31-2011, 05:07 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Old 12-31-2011, 05:38 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Very nice! I'll be curious to ear her in some italian songs..thanks for pic!
Old 12-31-2011, 05:56 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

With Annily...

Now, we're just missing the body-shot!
Old 12-31-2011, 06:05 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Love that hairstyle! And the outfit she has! And the shoes! Great photos Lili!
Old 12-31-2011, 06:31 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

With us having meembers from not just Canada and Mexico, but all over the world, saying USA is kind of deceptive of where a lot of our members are from. Back when I was getting the autographed cds, there were some who thought only "American" members should be the ones who recieved one and that was completely unfair to some of our devoted members from outside of America, so America though not completely accurate as far as where all our members are from, shows we do cover a broader range of countries, but unfortunately, I don't see any easy way of correcting that situation, without creating a lot of confusion, as Jake and Lefty said.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2011 at 06:35 PM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter