Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-03-2010, 09:50 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Nice! But really, I saw this girl for like half a second, and only from the side of her face. But the resemblance was SCARY! Her poytail was 100% identical! Were I any less intelligent, I would assume it were her! Like really, I am half tempted to get my aunt to get this movie (she babysits kids) so I can check it out!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM

ana8a is on a distinguished road
Default people think I kinda look like alizée

People have told me I kinda look like Alizée... I like to think I sorta do
here, hopefully you can see this pictures so you can compare them.. one is me, one is Alizée
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ana Senior pic 3.jpg (91.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg alizee.jpg (16.0 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by ana8a; 09-08-2010 at 10:45 PM..
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana8a View Post
People have told me I kinda look like Alizée... I like to think I sorta do
here, hopefully you can see this pictures so you can compare them.. one is me, one is Alizée
I uh....I don't want to be rude so I just won't say anything specific about what I think.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:16 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
I uh....I don't want to be rude so I just won't say anything specific about what I think.
You're already being rude by just saying that, but yeah, I don't really see a resemblance.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:25 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uméesha View Post
As you've told to post the pic which resemblems alizee, i searched in many forums and finally i've got it in AF.... so this may look like alizee and not more than that......... i think you have to find hard to get alizee like angel!

The first picture of that girl from the side angle does resemble Alizée a bit, but the other two shots of her immediately disqualify her.

It's just my opinion, and I know what that means, but after looking at Alizée and then trying to remember or even compare in my years after first seeing Alizée if there were another girl/woman who looked similar, I have found none. No one even closely comes to mind that may resemble Our Lady of Perfection.

I would be interested to see if anyone can find a close proximity.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I can kind of see a resemblance to Alizée in this picture, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, it's 3:48AM here in LA, I need to get some sleep.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I can kind of see a resemblance to Alizée in this picture, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, it's 3:48AM here in LA, I need to get some sleep.
Nah, you're good. I can see a bit of a resemblance too. But in the sense of how a plastic army tank can resemble and M1 Abrams.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Julia Smith: a producer on The Sound of Young America. Is it just me, or does she bear a slight resemblance to Alizée?

Old 09-10-2010, 08:16 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Julia Smith: a producer on The Sound of Young America. Is it just me, or does she bear a slight resemblance to Alizée?

IMO not even close, man. I think Uméesha's find was the closest one I've ever seen.

Quote:
As you've told to post the pic which resemblems alizee, i searched in many forums and finally i've got it in AF.... so this may look like alizee and not more than that......... i think you have to find hard to get alizee like angel!

I know some have said that only one or two of those pics slightly look like Alizée, but I can honestly say I see the resemblance in every single one of them. She does look a lot like her. The way her mouth looks when doing a partial smile, her cute nose, her petite body, the proportions on her face, etc. Again, I think that this has been the best look-alike I've ever seen. Good find!

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
IMO not even close, man. I think Uméesha's find was the closest one I've ever seen.

I know some have said that only one or two of those pics slightly look like Alizée, but I can honestly say I see the resemblance in every single one of them. She does look a lot like her. The way her mouth looks when doing a partial smile, her cute nose, her petite body, the proportions on her face, etc. Again, I think that this has been the best look-alike I've ever seen. Good find!
Judges of this thread have rejected all the pics posted here. I don't think you will ever find any anyone will approve any pic posted by others here unless you post a pic of Alizée herself.

Well, don't be disappointed. If I'm not wrong then I read somewhere that one an average there are 5(not sure, maybe 3) similar faces for each face in this world. So, keep searching.