Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-26-2018, 05:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip with us Scruffy, your dedication is amazing.
Thanks eru777! So much could've went wrong, but luckily, things, especially timing worked out really well.
Old 10-31-2018, 02:44 PM

Sometimes I'm slow on the uptake. I'm pretty sure I hadn't mentioned this before. One of the pictures I asked to be autographed was a picture of her and Greg at the split second before they won DALS. I wondered if she'd take notice of it. Well when I gave her the pictures, she shuffled through them and didn't really take any particular notice of any, that is except for Silvia's which brought a smile for her face.

But then she took that picture with her to have Greg sign it and as she walked out from behind the counter, she looked down at it and smiled and I guess it's because she finally fully realized what it was.

Alizee and Gregoire DALS winning moment.jpg

Alizee smile dals picture.jpg

https://youtu.be/0ukDn-19dsg?t=148

When I looked through this thread to make sure I hadn't mentioned it before, I noticed Fall questioned something on the counter that said 'Police Department' on it. I wasn't sure at first what he was talking about, then I realized it was the folder I brought the pictures in. I thought there might be a possibility I might be doing this in front of a lot of young, probably female dancers and I figured it would be a great ice breaker. I don't think Alizee took notice of it.

Portfolio.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-31-2018 at 03:10 PM..
Old 10-31-2018, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I love that!
Old 10-31-2018, 10:20 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

By all that you are sharing here, I'm sure that this was a visit from a fan that Alizee and Greg talked about that night. Good stuff! Thanks for being our AAm ambassador.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
By all that you are sharing here, I'm sure that this was a visit from a fan that Alizee and Greg talked about that night. Good stuff! Thanks for being our AAm ambassador.
I think it must've made her feel good to think her fans still want to travel all the way from the U.S.A. to see her and seeing the response on YT and Fb makes her realize there are many more out there. The fan base is still there......waiting for her.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:10 PM

I mentioned before when I was walking up the stairs and made eye contact with her, she looked down and smiled. I got the impression she knew I was coming. Now I'm not sure if the hotel might have left a voice message about a guest wanting to stop by the studio, but I was just thinking, is it possible a registered member here tipped her off, because I was keeping the forum updated of what was going on via chat. Now a few years ago, we had a member who was from Ajaccio. Is it possible we have more than one?
Old 11-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I mentioned before when I was walking up the stairs and made eye contact with her, she looked down and smiled. I got the impression she knew I was coming. Now I'm not sure if the hotel might have left a voice message about a guest wanting to stop by the studio, but I was just thinking, is it possible a registered member here tipped her off, because I was keeping the forum updated of what was going on via chat. Now a few years ago, we had a member who was from Ajaccio. Is it possible we have more than one?
While anything is possible, I tend to take her reaction at face value - that she is warm and friendly, even to strangers walking into her studio.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:05 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Kinda late in posting here but Congratulations on a wonderful trip and it worked out well for you ! The videos are fantastic !
Old 11-18-2018, 04:30 AM

Thanks kulli. Yes things worked out as well as I could've expected.
Old 11-18-2018, 05:58 AM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend was at the concert of Alizée in Warsaw, he recorded some videos, but the organizers of concert forbidden to record later. He said that the concert went well and Alizée began to energy dance at the end, and when he came up to take the autograph for our mutual friend (he is a big fan, guy has health problems) Alizée kindly gave the autograph. He said that Alizée did not have time to talk with him because she and Gregoire had to leave, Alizée told my friend that concert was a special order from one of the local officials (officer).

I can ask him more about Alizée in live.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 11-18-2018 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: UPD