Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-07-2007, 11:49 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I guess you're refering to this: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...?t=1777&page=7. He only did it once. Shame he didn't catch this on a different thread: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthre...2989#post42989
Well, I was just getting the hang of posting netiquette at the time (which I suppose I'm constantly violating with off-topic posts, like this one ). At the time I don't think I even knew how to edit posts to merge them myself.

So...I didn't know any of the other things about your experiences with the moderators (which I'm sorry to hear about)...I was just relating my own experiences regarding the specific topic of double-posting in an attempt to express sympathy.

Last edited by fsquared; 09-07-2007 at 11:55 PM..
Old 09-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road

Watch out for the "Mod Squad" !!! All I want to know is ... which one of the mods is really Julie !!!

Don't delete my post ... !!! I said please !!!

Sorry to hear you are a bit discontented Rocket. I think most people like you and your quick wit and are happy you are here. I'm sure the mods don't want to see you unhappy.

Alizee Blows My Mind!
Old 09-08-2007, 12:10 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Please don't get the feeling that I am anti-mod. I'll be the first to say they have a tough job keeping an eye out for us. I chat with them in the chat room. Some of them were my chat buddies when I had msn. Most of them are still my friends.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:19 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
It does sound fake.

y fake?
just another confused~
Old 09-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Planetary Observer

Quote:
Just a word about the Amina being Alizee. I remember when some thought someone else may be Lili and you came on and pointed out that her IP address was in mid-west America. That's why I made the post.

I don't mean to pick on Snatcher but I have had a run on of bad luck concerning mods. I have been persecuted because of my belief in God by a mod. I had one mod edit one of my posts with a sexual comment that I was in love with him. I just had a mod email me to ask if it would make me feel better if he merged fsquared posts. I was teasing CFH when he just got appointed to mod and another mod deleted my post. So it's nothing that Snatcher did to me, it's just mods in general.
Quote:
Please don't get the feeling that I am anti-mod. I'll be the first to say they have a tough job keeping an eye out for us. I chat with them in the chat room. Some of them were my chat buddies when I had msn. Most of them are still my friends.
No...I didn't think that, but when I read your pevious post (quoted above) I knew for myself how, sometimes, the adverse things can mount on a person, no matter how big or small. And again, your presence is appreciated.

Edit: And you are often referred to by many as a celebrity here, if that means anything to you, of the forum as a whole. A very nice term of endearment, I must say.

Alizee Blows My Mind!

Last edited by Leo Sonidus; 09-08-2007 at 09:27 AM..
Old 09-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You guys all talking about netiquette and combining posts - jezz, I didn't even know you could DO that!

I hate being stupid.

And i would love to find out that Amina IS Alizée! Everybody needs to blow off some steam sometimes, and maybe it would be humorous to her to drop these tid-bits of information on us!

I find it just as plausible that Amina is not Alizée tho - too many peeps have tried to do that. HOWEVER - as has been posted here before (brad) there is no way to prove either way, until the new album comes out.

And if there IS a song called "Lilly-town"... Espire, i want to know what kind of silliness you will perform!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 09-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Planetary Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
And if there IS a song called "Lilly-town"... Espire, i want to know what kind of silliness you will perform!
Ed
Hahahahaha...OK..lets hear it for Espire and his Lillie Town dance !!!

It's all in good fun and anticipation. All I know is ... someone out there is the real Alizee. How profound is that? huh....huh....huh...huh !?!

Alizee Blows My Mind!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I find it just as plausible that Amina is not Alizée tho - too many peeps have tried to do that. HOWEVER - as has been posted here before (brad) there is no way to prove either way, until the new album comes out.
Even that won't prove it, unless the information she gave us is wrong. If it's right, there could be more than one reason why it's right. I'm leaning towards the "she's not" position at the moment, mainly because the few words she's posted don't quite feel right for saying "she is."

Which means I am très curieux as to where she is getting all of this stuff.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-08-2007, 01:52 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

the question of whether or not Amina is Alizee is just silly, and whoever takes it seriously is just being silly. there's just too much silliness going on, but we've all been very fond of the silliness. now thats just silly.

and Rocket, all apologies, Rocket, all apologies

Old 09-08-2007, 02:01 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
This whole discussion ... hastily (and inadequately) corrected. (It's on my hard drive now, Amina. So there. )
Wow, yes. Very well said, Deep. I guess I don't really need to post now. Oh, my hard drive too!

"if there's a song on the next album called "Lilly Town" I'll... do something really silly" You read it folks. We'll have to think up something "really silly" for Snatcher to do.

'Lilly Town not as silly as Youpidou?' Well, Lilly Town...it would really depend on the content of the song. What's it about?

As for the art, I really do not think it is fake. By that, I mean it is her, was created within the last couple years and I think the part that is her was not inserted over someone or something else. Whether that will be the cover of the album or a single is another matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
The point I was trying to make is that Amina does not have to have any special knowledge or relationship with Team Alizée to have acquired those photos. The only thing I'm curious about is why she posts them here.
That's the most evidence that she is who she claims to be. If she's like most of the world, including Mexicans, she is going to know more English than French, hence...

As for double posts. Since I don't get on often enough to post comments to everything in a timely manner, many of my posts are 4 or 5 because I know they don't like multiple consecutive posts. And, I tend to read through an entire thread or most of it before posting anything; so, I have many comments by the end of that (which I often end up tossing because probably no one likes reading my novella posts anyway). I had a mod delete basically my entire post once, which I had spent significant time and care crafting. Initially I was kinda pissed, but then saw that he was right as it was getting too "political" and off-topic.

It occurred to me that maybe someone in her "camp" leaked that stuff to force the hesitating record companies to move their asses and get to publishing, but that's ridiculous, I know, and would never accuse her of doing that. Besides, leaking an entire song? Even a segment seems like a buzz-kill since single didn't come along within a couple weeks. Must not have been an adoring fan who did it.

Merci Fanny