Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-22-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
What you guys think?
I think you are correct. I also think all the other photos in this thread have vanished. Typical of Jo.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-22-2018 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-22-2018, 09:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is the look that made me think that was Alizee. This is from 2010. The hair on the side could be easily tied back as it would be if she was boxing. The fact that she is into kick boxing also in my haste made me think it was her.

I go through my pictures every once in a while to try and bring something that hasn't been seen a while to here or FB.

Ray is right that Jo usually takes his pictures back down soon after he posts them, but I've saved several of the better ones.

bangs.jpg
Old 05-22-2018, 10:06 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is the look that made me think that was Alizee. This is from 2010.
Definitely the hair would match, and would be in the right time period.

The one feature that fixates me with Alizee is her eyes. They are like dark pools. I have mentioned it numerous times in my posts. Somehow I am not getting it from that woman's eyes in the photo. But I am totally subjective on my analysis, but still lean towards that it is somebody else.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

I think her hair was like that in the fake ACDLA clip. Though it was accessorized.

See towards the end in the dance studio. Like at 3:18.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-22-2018 at 10:47 PM..
Old 05-22-2018, 11:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That's kind of an interesting part of Alizee history you brought up Ray. When you say fake, if I remember it correctly, her and maybe parts of her family came up with this before the official video, maybe in the hope of coming up with a 'hit' video. Now that look in what I think was Madam Mufraggi's studio is a look I like on some women, but I thought it made her look very trashy. I'm not sure why, but I didn't like it at all. This is another of her songs that had potential, but wound up going no where. I think Karen or was it Karin, came up with a good video too.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Definitely the hair would match, and would be in the right time period.

The one feature that fixates me with Alizee is her eyes. They are like dark pools. I have mentioned it numerous times in my posts. Somehow I am not getting it from that woman's eyes in the photo. But I am totally subjective on my analysis, but still lean towards that it is somebody else.
Oh I'm sure it's someone else. I think I already admitted to that. I saw a similar hair style, a similar look, boxing gloves ala the kick boxing Alizee and that fact the picture was taken by her dad and I jumped to a conclusion that was obviously wrong.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-22-2018 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-23-2018, 06:09 AM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
That's kind of an interesting part of Alizee history you brought up Ray. When you say fake, if I remember it correctly, her and maybe parts of her family came up with this before the official video, maybe in the hope of coming up with a 'hit' video.
Fake probably wasn't the correct word... I think we were calling it unofficial perhaps? It showed up on Playstation I think, and that's a Sony product so it seemed legit but then it disappeared and the other version came along eventually. I like the unofficial one more. I thought it was done well and probably cost less to make than the boring one that followed. And it has the sundial.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Now that look in what I think was Madam Mufraggi's studio is a look I like on some women, but I thought it made her look very trashy.
I spent the last hour looking through photos for one I saw of her with this particular pony tail. She was dressed down in a t-shirt, left arm of tattoos fully visible. Trashy is a very appropriate description.

Actually, my mind went even further, thanks to living 30 years in Texas. I'm just going to go ahead and say it, because by now you guys know how much I adore this woman.

In that picture, she reminded me of a redneck woman who lives in a single wide trailer, hanging out at a bowling alley or a dive bar playing pool, chain smoking with her pack of Marlboro Lights rolled up in her t-shirt sleeve. She would be drinking Bud Light long necks and drives a beat up Chevy pickup with a cracked windshield. Loud and obnoxious with an IQ of a snail.. a smart snail.

I dislike that hair style even more than that shaggy one because it associates her with redneck women in my mind, and she is just the opposite of them.