Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-10-2012, 07:48 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
One thing I find strange is why , as in the William Rejault intw and Twitter comments , she never mention Jeremy.
I mean this kind of rumours usually make you say " come on, I'm married !" or "stop this, it's hurting my family".
Why smiling at first and now being angry.

Does that mean she 's not with Jerem anymore, and that her story with Matt is over too?
I agree, it is quite strange. Maybe they had a fling and it didn't end well? Hmm, just seems weird to me that she was so cute and coy in that interview and now she's disturbed?
Old 03-10-2012, 08:05 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Hmm, just seems weird to me that she was so cute and coy in that interview and now she's disturbed?
Well it could be she and Matt are done also, and she wants the media to stop talking about it. Hence the lawsuit. She has to say something as to why she is suing, so she says "I'm shocked and disturbed". Doesn't mean she actually is. Just means that she wants the coverage of this event to be over and done with.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

I am starting to think that some of the meetings and reunions with Sony are not only to talk about music and songs... Maybe there are talks as well about how to handle the media and the public attention from now on and until the release of her album.
We are seeing a lot of strange things in Alizée behaviour lately.
And i refuse to believe that a big company like Sony do not have some kind of strategy about Alizée's image for the next few months.
I am convinced they work with Alizée and they decide together about promotion, interviews, demands, public statements and those kind of things.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

The rumor has been circulating for weeks now - she did that interview where she had that sly look when asked about MP... she even said she knew that lots of magazines and tabloids were talking about it and didn't express any "shocked" or "disturbed" behavior.

Maybe she's backpedaling and trying to distance herself from any romantic relationships in the public eye for her image? People have said before that she'd be more attractive to (and successful with) a mainstream audience if she were marketed as a sexy single girl, not a married mom. I wouldn't be surprised if that were Sony's plan for her, in any case.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Nawh, nawh... You guys have it all wrong!

Alizee is dating her lawyer, matt's dating jeremy, and Sony flew her out 'cause some higher-up wanted her autograph!

.... I read it all on the internet... Using google translate... So it must be true!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
The rumor has been circulating for weeks now - she did that interview where she had that sly look when asked about MP... she even said she knew that lots of magazines and tabloids were talking about it and didn't express any "shocked" or "disturbed" behavior.

Maybe she's backpedaling and trying to distance herself from any romantic relationships in the public eye for her image? People have said before that she'd be more attractive to (and successful with) a mainstream audience if she were marketed as a sexy single girl, not a married mom. I wouldn't be surprised if that were Sony's plan for her, in any case.
The single girl image is exactly why I am resisting the idea that her and Jeremy are over. Even the appearance that she is separated or doesn't mention him at all feeds the possibility that she is available. She has never included her family in interviews or discussed her family except Jeremy's participation in producing the Psych album. Another strange thing is that Matt is very popular in France. Why hasn't there been statements from the media that they tried to question him about this so called relationship even if he refused to make a comment. I would think he would be the one hounded if anyone. Apparently most of the media didn't find the story credible from the start. Also why hasn't Jeremy been sought to make a comment even saying that he refused to comment. Of course the media would be interested from the Matt perspective much more than from the Alizee perspective at this point in time for afore mentioned reasons.
I allso agree her delayed reaction weeks after the story broke and already being asked in that interview is strange indeed. Maybe Matt's label is putting pressure on her to clean it up because she is the one that left the door open for speculation in that interview and it is not benefiting him in any way and may harm his image. Oh! the mystery of Alizee! That's one reason we love her so.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

What the paparazzi did was effectively kill a romantic relationship before it fully developed. Imagine going on one date and then having your friends and family call you about your "new relationship" a few days later. That would scare any guy away. Who knows if Pokora was even still seeing another woman at the time.

And Alizee is still a very private person who now has to publicly admit she is "divorced" from her unofficial marriage to Y. Chetelain. I'm sure her close friends and family already know the fake marriage is over, but other acquaintenances may not. So to them, she is basically cheating on Jeremy.

It's not a publicity stunt, people. Anyone who thinks Jeremy is in collusion to make himself look like a man whose wife is cheating on him has no understanding of the fragile male ego.

Oh yeah, Alizee's latest pic of her and her friend - no ring!!! And she's hiding her Hebrew tattoo of Jeremy's name under the bracelet.

Last edited by JoeNY; 03-11-2012 at 11:06 AM..
Old 03-11-2012, 11:43 AM
For me... formidable

Come on...
Do you honestly think that Alizée wakes up in the morning and thinks..."mmm, i don´t feel like showing my tatoo today, i will find a bracelet big enough to cover it"?
And now what, is she going to wear the bracelet forever?
Old 03-11-2012, 11:53 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Come on...
Do you honestly think that Alizée wakes up in the morning and thinks..."mmm, i don´t feel like showing my tatoo today, i will find a bracelet big enough to cover it"?
And now what, is she going to wear the bracelet forever?
Okay, I'm going to take your bet. Let's see if Alizee is seen showing that tattoo of Jeremy's name in the future. Maybe she just loves that bracelet more than Jeremy so she refuses to wear it on the other wrist with no tattoos. BTW, it's not the first recent pic that I've seen of her covering that tattoo. Of course she can have the tattoo surgically removed, but then it would confirm to everyone that the fake marriage is over.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:12 PM
For me... formidable

But think about this: Why now? If Jeremy and her did split, it was not right now. I suppose there was a time in the past when she did suffer or she was sad about breaking up. She could cover the tatoo back then, at the time when she was more upset or sad.
It does not make sense her wanting to cover it yesterday, or for a few days...
The tattoo is in a place where girls wear bracelets, wrist watches, or even wrapped bandanas, so it is normal that sometimes something she wears can cover the tattoo.

As for removing the tattoo with laser... maybe she does that, but i doubt it, the scar would be noticeable and looking at that scar or mark in her skin would remind her of Jeremy or the previous tattoo anyway...

Last edited by SpanishFan; 03-11-2012 at 12:14 PM..

Tags
lobster hunters