Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That would be awesome. Even something similar to what she has done in L.E. would be great.

I'm extremely encouraged by this line from that post if it has been interpreted correctly. "Between us, "because of the fall" is not at all the best title." It shows they realize that this first song wasn't that good. The album needs better and there will be better.
Hey! I liked the first song!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
"This is fresh as the first albums, dynamic but not dancing to the point to make choreography, adult or even... the return of the sexy Alizee!"

If I'm reading this right, is it saying there will be some dancing but not like the choreographed dances ML, JPVA, JAM, etc? Probably dancing like we saw with the first song.
bummer... I missed those days... JBG was also a real treat... I hope she dances like Shakira then...

Old 10-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Hmm, I don't think I'll like it. I don't like retro music.
I would think having to write songs for a retro album would kind of restrict the writer's creativity a bit. Personally, I would prefer they put the gimmicks aside and just do the best album they can. If one is looking for a gimmick to sell albums, I think the best gimmick of all is producing a quality product. Whichever way they go, I hope that quality is not sacrificed.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:16 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

I could've sworn lili said the album is suppose to reach the current generation
How is she going to do that with retro pop
I mean i love retro but most of the others in my age love current music (also known as shit music)
Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Hey! I liked the first song!
I like the song too. Not so much in it's original version, but in the one that went with this recent video where they chopped off a lot of the poor begining.

Though I liked it, I don't think it would have done very well in France. She needs a top 10 hit and this one wasn't going to fill the bill.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well now that I've had my cup of JEAM for the morning...ACDA is awesome, and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!!! Alizée ahhhhh!!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:57 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

true or not, good or bad...
its sound for me, album and songs are done... there was nothing written about bad songs and reworking them... maybe just bad first single - crazy, its good... but someone forgot it need more just to put it out without promo...

so for me again... someone there is playing weird game

Old 10-03-2012, 10:53 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
true or not, good or bad...
its sound for me, album and songs are done... there was nothing written about bad songs and reworking them... maybe just bad first single - crazy, its good... but someone forgot it need more just to put it out without promo...

so for me again... someone there is playing weird game
Back in the 60's and 70's we use to have 45 rpm vinyl singles. More times than people could remember the "B" side ended up having a better song than the "A" side. The "A" side was suppose to be one with the hit song.

Don't be too hard on their decision with this single because back in 2007-2008 when we were voting on that Hit Parade site for MJ some of the music that was in the top twenty was pretty bad. The French have a different or unique point of view of what they like in music.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Back in the 60's and 70's we use to have 45 rpm vinyl singles. More times than people could remember the "B" side ended up having a better song than the "A" side. The "A" side was suppose to be one with the hit song.

Don't be too hard on their decision with this single because back in 2007-2008 when we were voting on that Hit Parade site for MJ some of the music that was in the top twenty was pretty bad. The French have a different or unique point of view of what they like in music.
it doesnt go about single decission, but about the complete situation... from yesterday published story it really sound album and song are finished, they are happy from them... but time before "Alizée" wrote they have much work to do... so sorry that its hard to understand whats really going on.
and more weird when Sony and Jive are lazy to answer on really primitive questions... so cause I dont believe story about making better album. If they have problems to produce album, or making deluxe boxes or whatever... would be easier to say it...

Old 10-03-2012, 12:14 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

We have a saying, "The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing."

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...