Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
My dear father threw away and shredded my entire Alizée collection, which I guess I kind of did have coming.

I have nothing left. I still have her music on my ipod and I did manage to salvage the signed UEDS.. well, at least the first page that she signed anyways. Everything else is just torn or smashed.

So as of now, the only Alizée material I have is the first page of the signed UEDS cd that scruffy got for me. Everything else is gone.. all my CDs, all of my DVDs of her, my posters, the entire UEDS preorder deluxe set, as well as the magazine with her on the cover.
What!!!

That's awful. Oh, man. You had quite a nice collection. I don't know what to say about this. It's very sad to know about this.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 06-21-2010 at 04:56 PM..
Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My dear father threw away and shredded my entire Alizée collection, which I guess I kind of did have coming.

I have nothing left. I still have her music on my ipod and I did manage to salvage the signed UEDS.. well, at least the first page that she signed anyways. Everything else is just torn or smashed.

So as of now, the only Alizée material I have is the first page of the signed UEDS cd that scruffy got for me. Everything else is gone.. all my CDs, all of my DVDs of her, my posters, the entire UEDS preorder deluxe set, as well as the magazine with her on the cover.
That really sucks.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:44 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Huh... Huh... Huh??? Dude... There are no words... I don't... I can't... Why would you '[have] that coming'? Wasabi... You can't be serious... But this would be a really sick joke... So you must be... I am seriously stunned... There needs to be a :holyf'ingsh*t: face, because and just don't convey the feeling...
Old 06-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I don't know people.

I mean... I can't really describe how I feel. It just depresses me. I wish I could be more elaborate about it, but I just can't.

I'm trying to look on the bright side though. I had been debating with myself for a long time whether or not to re-buy some of her CDs because when I moved back from college, nearly all of them got cracked and such. I was also considering getting the other En Concert version, and I was also looking into getting all the singles.

The way I'm trying to look at it, now I have an excuse to re-buy and buy new things again.

The one that made me nearly fight my father was when the signed UEDS CD that Scruffy got me was torn up and thrown away. I mean, I took my socks off(I do taekwondo, so lots of kicking when I fight, and this happened in my kitchen, which is a slippery wooden floor) and I was ready to fight.. Though, I did find the pieces, and I just sort of mended it back together, the cover anyways, which is really the only important part because that's the part she signed.

The only problem I foresee is getting my hands on the UEDS deluxe set, as well as the magazine. Anyone know where I can get those?

Her albums, En Concert, singles, and remixes I can find for myself.

Now though, just listening to her on my ipod brings me back to nearly those same feelings she gave me when I first became a fan. Back when all I had of her was J'en Ai Marre, La Isla Bonita, and Moi...Lolita on a crappy mp3 player.

If this catastrophe brings me the same feelings she initially gave me, I'll take it.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:54 PM

Great job bringing the good side out, buddy! And yeah, íbknow how you feel, about the early only a few songs on crappy mp3 player! But yeah, my day was pretty good, like best in a few weeks! Barrett sent me some SNSD and KARA mp3's (ronically, by accident, my favorites from each, like he knew ), and when I added those to my Alizée Favorites playlist (and removed some that were left out of place, likPTB and LEMADA and other slower songs, it made ofr one very happy VVV! Like, best playlist ever! Now just need some TDG... But that wouldn't fit either... Dang... Oh well, awesome day for me!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:40 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
I don't know people.

I mean... I can't really describe how I feel. It just depresses me. I wish I could be more elaborate about it, but I just can't.

I'm trying to look on the bright side though. I had been debating with myself for a long time whether or not to re-buy some of her CDs because when I moved back from college, nearly all of them got cracked and such. I was also considering getting the other En Concert version, and I was also looking into getting all the singles.

The way I'm trying to look at it, now I have an excuse to re-buy and buy new things again.

The one that made me nearly fight my father was when the signed UEDS CD that Scruffy got me was torn up and thrown away. I mean, I took my socks off(I do taekwondo, so lots of kicking when I fight, and this happened in my kitchen, which is a slippery wooden floor) and I was ready to fight.. Though, I did find the pieces, and I just sort of mended it back together, the cover anyways, which is really the only important part because that's the part she signed.

The only problem I foresee is getting my hands on the UEDS deluxe set, as well as the magazine. Anyone know where I can get those?

Her albums, En Concert, singles, and remixes I can find for myself.

Now though, just listening to her on my ipod brings me back to nearly those same feelings she gave me when I first became a fan. Back when all I had of her was J'en Ai Marre, La Isla Bonita, and Moi...Lolita on a crappy mp3 player.

If this catastrophe brings me the same feelings she initially gave me, I'll take it.
Damn... My Alizée collection is not as elaborate as yours but if this happened to me I'd be pretty pissed. All I have is the signed UEdS cd from Scruffy, all her songs on my iPod, and the Psychedelices cd. And I've got a couple drawings of her. I plan on getting some more of her other stuff later tho. But if someone did that to my collection, even as small as it is compared to yours, I'd just be so angry. Possibly go into what you are feeling, like a depressed state. Just the thought of it! Wow... I'd be like, "Do you have any idea how much money that is?!" or for the art work "Do you have any idea how much time and effort I put into that?!".

I know we must respect our parents but... it would be hard for me to do so in this situation. I commend you for having the will power to not woop his ass.

I am sad to hear such a thing happened to you. But I am glad that you are trying to find the good in this situation and getting the best out of it. In the end, thats all we can really do.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I feel your pain Wasabi, I accidentally cracked my Gourmandises case... I might as well have farted on the Mona Lisa

------

So... what did I do today...

Well, after just walking out of the forest after a walk onto the main street, I see an SUV going at least 65 in a 40 and hit a deer in the road. After seeing it fly a bit and land right on the yellow divider, the car immediately peels out (probably to wash the blood off their grill before it stains). At the same time, another guy coming the opposite way on the street stops and tries to help the deer that unfortunately we found to still be quite alive.

Now, it's just me and him, and about 20 minutes away from any kind of service... we decided the best action would be to put the deer out of its misery (I mean, it's freaking tongue was hanging out in a puddle of its own blood and pinkish matter, and several ribs sticking out through its skin). He whipped out his knife as I held down what was left of the body. I didn't want to look at what I knew was coming, but watching its limbs start kicking violently. For whatever reason, I decide to look up to see a knife halfway in its neck, the upper end of its esophagus, and quite a profuse amount of blood squirting out of it's pez-like neck. I helped him drag the deer to the side of the road, and he called the whatever is in charge of cleaning up road kill. Now, I had to take that same road a few hours later to pick up my sister from school. Mind you, the creature's head was quite literally right on the yellow divider of a 2 lane road. I saw a large blood stain where it had lain, where the blood spurted across the entire lane and onto the curb.

I'm pretty surprised that this experience hasn't really affected me. Of course, I'll never forget it, but I haven't been emotionally scarred or anything. I don't feel the urge to kill James Woods or light houses on fire... but I'm just sorry that whole thing happened.

Oh yea, and I went to the store and got some lemon meringue pie
Old 06-22-2010, 10:45 PM

Dude, I love pie!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Finished off the pie.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:33 AM
Mancandy

The Gate Keeper is on a distinguished road

I spent the entire day with my girlfriend. She's leaving for a week tomorrow to go to her family's reunion. So we went out to have fun. We played mini golf (I lost), went bowling (I lost again) and went to her favorite restaurant. I'm gonna miss her

But this gives me time to go shopping for the ring. I'm gonna purpose soon I just need to find the right way too.