Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 04:27 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog there wasn't anything in your comment that should had led anyone to surmise anything sexual.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well hopefully it's water under the bridge at this point, so let's move on.

On the subject of twitter, I still don't know all the ins and outs of it. I only go there because of Alizee. Now are all these posts by Alizee or to Alizee? If they're not from her, how do you tell the difference?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 01-11-2012, 04:59 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

If the message shows up on her Twitter wall, she put it there, but it may not be somthing she herself wrote. I'll explain!

If it says RT, thats a "re-tweet" which means that's the comment was someone else's, and she eitherr liked it, or agreed with it, or whatnot, and posted it on her wall. In sense, its like quoting someone on the forum.

When you see @bobthemime, or whoever, that is letting you know her message is going to that person. But from what I understand, anything on her wall thingy, are things she put there.

Last edited by BrianO1; 01-11-2012 at 05:02 PM..
Old 01-11-2012, 06:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info Brian. So these are messages she posted whether they are retweets or her own messages or otherwise?
Old 01-11-2012, 06:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
If the message shows up on her Twitter wall, she put it there, but it may not be somthing she herself wrote. I'll explain!

If it says RT, thats a "re-tweet" which means that's the comment was someone else's, and she eitherr liked it, or agreed with it, or whatnot, and posted it on her wall. In sense, its like quoting someone on the forum.

When you see @bobthemime, or whoever, that is letting you know her message is going to that person. But from what I understand, anything on her wall thingy, are things she put there.
What Brian said
Old 01-11-2012, 06:25 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

If I may add something: If you see "In reply to _____" at the bottom of a tweet, that means that post is Alizee's reply to whomever it is addreesed to. You can click on it to see what the other person has tweeted.
BTW, I think she's so absorbed with Tweeter right now she's forgetting her facebook account. It hasn't been updated for almost two weeks now. I don't want to tell her directly (via tweet) to update it (Google translate is so bad it might translate my tweet in a bad way and she might get mad at me, just like at that other guy ). So, I just "congratulated" her for reaching 340,000 fans/likes in fb. But, so far still no update. May be she's busy or still pissed at her private fb getting hacked!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:31 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Yup Scruff, thats all stuff Lili herself has put up there! I for one prefer her use of Twitter over Facebook. She never seemed to have a lot of fun with Facebook. I think Twitter is more trendy as well, which I think she likes
Old 01-11-2012, 07:15 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Still, one third of a million followers is MAJOR. She needs to maintain some type of active presence over there.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
If I may add something: If you see "In reply to _____" at the bottom of a tweet, that means that post is Alizee's reply to whomever it is addreesed to. You can click on it to see what the other person has tweeted.
BTW, I think she's so absorbed with Tweeter right now she's forgetting her facebook account. It hasn't been updated for almost two weeks now. I don't want to tell her directly (via tweet) to update it (Google translate is so bad it might translate my tweet in a bad way and she might get mad at me, just like at that other guy ). So, I just "congratulated" her for reaching 340,000 fans/likes in fb. But, so far still no update. May be she's busy or still pissed at her private fb getting hacked!
I believe she is still waiting for Facebook to get her private account back up and running. I think she needs her private account in order to administrate her public page, at least that's how it works for our Alizee America FB. The mods here administrate it from our personal FB accounts.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Scruffy... I don't really fully understand how twitter works either... And I, too, only joined so that I can follow the Tweeting Angel .... I am glad I am not the only one!

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter