Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-08-2007, 04:55 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
"if there's a song on the next album called "Lilly Town" I'll... do something really silly" You read it folks. We'll have to think up something "really silly" for Snatcher to do.
How would he look in a pink JPVA dress?
Old 09-08-2007, 05:38 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
How would he look in a pink JPVA dress?
Now there's a notion I can get behind
Old 09-08-2007, 07:15 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Rozier over on AFC posted some info from Bertrand Burgalat, who contributed to the 3rd album:

http://www.alizee-fanclub.net/forum/...showtopic=2143
it seems like rozier has been contacting both bertrand burgalat and jean fauque about alizée and he updated that thread with his new interviews and also on his blog: http://avantkalizee.mabulle.com/. it has a bit more info about the song "L'Effet."

i had to use translator to see what they're saying, but it seems like album is coming in october, which means single has to come out before that, so september release of the single is still likely!

oh, and it seems like the french fans at AFC finally got around to the album art couple days after amina shared it here and it seems like many of them think it's real. the feedback seems mostly postitive. the thread

rozier even went as far to ask jean fauque about this supposedly fake album art, and his response was that he hadn't seen it before but he thinks it's "very beautiful."

i was wondering if someone can get rozier to ask bertrand or jean about the validity of the song titles that amina gave us.

------------

anyways can someone do a translation of rozier's interviews?

the one from today:

Quote:
Avec l' intention de lui poser la question sur la fameuse pochette de l' album , Jean Fauque m' en a dis plus que je voulais savoir ce matin :

très honnêtement, je n'en sais rien, je n'ai rien vu du visuel si j'ose dire En tout cas je trouve ça très beau....

Allez, pour la sortie, disons octobre apparemment pour l'album, et là vous saurez tout du contenu... mais je dis souvent que je suis un artiste et pas une maison de disque, donc certains paramètres ne sont pas de mon ressort.

Je voudrais juste réaffirmer une chose:

oui le prochain album d'Alizée est super, oui la production de Jérémy n'est faite que de goût et d'intelligence. Oui j'ai eu le privilège de travailler pour d'immenses artistes, c'était toujours un plaisir, mais là ce le fut encore plus, autant avec Alizée qu'avec Jerem.

Je suis très heureux du résultat et très fier d'avoir participé à un tel album. (Et de plus tous les deux sont des amours, genre c'est pas parce qu'on bosse ensemble qu'on peut pas être amis, et c'est pas si fréquent...)

J'espère juste que ça vous plaira, en tout cas on l'a fait aussi pour se faire plaisir, car ça nous plaisait d'essayer de faire plaisir, ce qui évidemment nous ferait plaisir, et ainsi à l'infini...

amitiés

J.F
and these two from yesterday

Quote:
En exclusivité pour le Blog , Bertrand Burgalat a accepté de nous en dire plus sur sa participation à l' album d' Alizée :

Bonjour, effectivement j'ai fait une musique sur l'album d'Alizée, le morceau s'appelle L'Effet , les paroles sont de Jean Fauque.

Ca parle de ce que Jean Fauque appelle l'effet-mère, je crois qu'elle va clore l'album, la musique est assez intimiste, l'interprétation d'Alizée est vraiment touchante, voilà vous savez tout...

Je vous ai livré tout ce que je sais ! la seule chose que je pourrais ajouter c'est que c'est vraiment très agréable de faire des choses avec Alizée.

Cordialement

Bertrand ....

Quote:
J' ai aussi intérrogé JEAN FAUQUE au sujet de cette chanson et voici sa réponse :

bonjour

permettez moi de rester (encore un peu) secret. l'info est en EFFET exacte, nous avons fait cette chanson BB et moi. Je vais juste vous dire que je la trouve absolument magnifique (comme d'ailleurs tout l'album) et que j'en suis très fier (comme d'ailleurs de l'album)

amitiés

JF
Old 09-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Translation of rozier's interviews (from previous post, and taken from AFC):

Quote:
With the intention of asking him a question about the famous album insert, Jean Fauque told me more than I wanted to know this morning:

In all honesty, I don't know anything about it, I have not seen the pic if I may say Anyway I find it very beautiful...

Well, for the release, maybe october for the album, then you will know everything about its contents... however I remind you that I am an artist and not a record company, so there are some things that are not under my control.

I would just like to reaffirm one thing:

yes Alizée's next album is super, yes Jeremy's production is made with taste and intelligence. Yes I have had the privilege of working with great artists, it was always a pleasure, but it was more this time, as much with Alizée as with Jerem.

I am very happy with the result and very happy of having participated in such an album. (And an addition they are husband and wife, generally its not because we work together that we can't be friends, and its not so frequent...)

I hope that this will please you, we made it to make ourselves happy too, because it made us happy to make people happy, which would make us happy, ad infinitum...

In friendship

J.F

Exclusively for the Blog, Bertrand Burgalat has told us more about his participation in Alizée's album:

Hi, effectively I have done a number on Alizée's album, the piece is called L'Effet, the words are by Jean Fauque.

It speaks about what Jean Fauque calls "effet-mère" (word play on ephemeral/mother's effect), I think its the last song of the album, the music is quite intimate, Alizée's interpretation is very touching, there you have it you know it all...

I told you everything I know! The last thing I would like to add is that its very cool to do stuff with Alizée.

Cordially yours

Bertrand....

I have also asked Jean Fauque about this song and here is his answer:

Hi

Please allow me to stay (for just a bit longer) secret. The information is essentially correct, Betrand and I have done this song. I will just tell you that I find it absolutely magnificent (as the whole album) and I am very proud of it (as the whole album).

In friendship

JF
Sorry garçon. Just wanted to make this clear that this is your translation of the quoted interview... not that you constacted Jean Fauque

Last edited by CFHollister; 09-08-2007 at 09:10 AM..
Old 09-08-2007, 08:36 AM

thanks again, garcon. so this l'effet is perhaps a song about alizée's feelings as a mother? sounds like a ballad to me. can't wait to hear it.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:15 AM

from tinkalizee

Nous vous avions annoncé en exclu 50mn inside sur tf1 ce soir

sachez que le vrai titre donné ce soir de "divine idole est "idéalizée"
voici les 3 premiers couplets

idealizée
elle est seule sur le sol
coulant sous l'alcool
le vernis se craque
elle sous l'idole

se poudrez le facies
enrobeé de soie
ceux qui blessent et qu'on laisse derniere soi

idealizée
un passé brisé
paré alizée qui n'est plus la

idealizée
juste supposé
qu'elle a tout osé
et lui possédé, un dernier baisé

nous a vous avons donné 2 titres possible en single

ce sera bien mademoiselle julietta qui sortira en octobre

------------

so there's idealizee and mademoiselle julietta. amina was pretty close on these two song titles (although mademoiselle julietta title was already out there), although not exact. well idealizee is supposed to be the mylene diss song, does it seem like it? i can't really tell.

btw, has anyone seen that 50mn inside show?

Last edited by heyamigo; 09-08-2007 at 11:26 AM..
Old 09-08-2007, 11:39 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post

btw, has anyone seen that 50mn inside show?
Unlikely, since it's not on for another hour
Old 09-08-2007, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
Unlikely, since it's not on for another hour
duh...sorry. you're right, but because this info was already on tinkalizee, i somehow assumed it already aired without looking at the time.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
so there's idealizee and mademoiselle julietta. amina was pretty close on these two song titles (although mademoiselle julietta title was already out there), although not exact.
Which settles the question in my mind, and Amina is not Alizée. Too bad.

I still want to know where she's getting this stuff.

Those are nice lyrics to "Idealizée." Translation attempted below.

Idealizée [a play on "Idealiser," to idealize, and her name]
She is alone on the ground
Running on alcohol
The vernier is cracked
She is under the idol

Powder your face
Wrap up in silk
Those which wound and which leave you last

Idealizée
A broken past
Avoided the Alizée which is no more

Idealizée
Just supposed
That she dared all
And possessed it, the last low

I wonder if this is the song she's supposed to have written herself. If so -- DAMN, girl! Do more!

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 09-08-2007 at 12:07 PM..
Old 09-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Thank "god" snatcher came with facts, and not just speculations...