Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-11-2008, 12:20 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

I am still going, but not absolutely certain that the days will be the same. I have not changed any reservations yet. Guess I better get on that. We should start a flight/hotel/phone number/etc. list and pass it around and maybe even make specific plans to meet in some place. Getting tired tonight though. Hardly sleep or eat anymore.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

I shan't be going.
There is no point, and apparently there are other priorities I must attend to since the concert's original date has been abolished.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:52 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I am still going, but not absolutely certain that the days will be the same. I have not changed any reservations yet. Guess I better get on that. We should start a flight/hotel/phone number/etc. list and pass it around and maybe even make specific plans to meet in some place. Getting tired tonight though. Hardly sleep or eat anymore.
Well, hopefully I will get responses on who all are still going. Folks could just PM me their e-mail and we can coordinate that way.

Well, if we don't all meet up sooner in the week then at least we should plan to get together on the 23rd. Maybe do a little serenading to "Ms. Juliette"...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlFzBYMAGj8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlFzBYMAGj8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think at least meeting on the 23rd is important. I also wouldn't mind going to Normandy and honoring those who've sacrificed their lives for freedom. Any idea how far it's from Paris and if it could be achieved in a day trip?

Sorry to hear that you wouldn't make it Barrett.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-11-2008, 06:29 PM

AlphaDevil2 is on a distinguished road

I won't be going to Paris no more. Which is a real pity I longed to meet the guys especially some in particular. I have only paid out on my flights as of yet and so will save on all the other costs.

Will have to cancel my reservation next week, however I'm still hanging on in the faint hope that this is all a nightmare
Old 10-16-2008, 05:19 PM

Well, everyone was begging Alizée to come back after her break. I'm sorry if some fans don't ever get to fully appreciate her by going to see her in concert. But, she did come back. The great Alizée came back and made another album. She gave some of us another chance to see her and all of us another chance to enjoy her beautiful voice and share at least a little of her life.

And I think she'll at least make one more album. We're back to waiting for Alizée. It's hard, but stay tuned in. Speaking of which, we might actually see her http://www.mtvtr3s.com/ontv/dyn/los_...s/series.jhtml in about 4 hours for all I know.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-16-2008, 06:48 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitting by the bay View Post

2. Am I to infer from the link you provided, that we can watch a live streaming feed from Mexico tonight?

B-Positive

Whats happening in Mexico tonight?
Old 10-16-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitting by the bay View Post
2. Am I to infer from the link you provided, that we can watch a live streaming feed from Mexico tonight?

B-Positive
That's what I thought someone said in the post I got that from. There were actually two links. It's in the relevant thread at Alizee-forum. However, I just noticed on the page it says: This show is not playing on MTVTr3s during the next 3 days.
So, I don't really know if we can watch it online or what. There might be some news that shows up there though in some form. We will see tonight (6pm Pacific) if Alizée wins, which will be quite great to see her win another MTV award especially considering the popular competition. I'm just going to stick around and see what happens.

Edit: the other link: http://www.mtvtr3s.com/

Merci Fanny
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM

techno_Millenium is on a distinguished road

I'm still going to Paris but instead of returning on the 24th i will return on the 22nd October. If some of you will Cyndi Lauper's concert send me a PM
Old 10-17-2008, 04:25 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

So, is the concert cancelled?
Old 10-17-2008, 04:31 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! View Post
So, is the concert cancelled?
Yes it is, you have some heavy, heavy reading to do my friend . You will find great sadness, depression, anger, resentment, and helplessness in the Alizée community at the moment (but also unconditional support, kindness, and devotion ).

edit: Sorry, I meant the concert was cancelled for that particular date. It was rescheduled for March 28, 2009 (thanks edgar).

Last edited by mavsluver41; 10-17-2008 at 05:53 PM..