Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-11-2021, 07:44 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I really don’t know why Alizee didn’t have more success with this album. I love her enthusiasm in promo interviews from that era, for me this is one of her best songs.
JoeBanana - I love it!

PLP is my favorite song from Alizee. I believe it is a world class song that had a lot of potential that for some reason did not materialize for her (as well as the album).

I hope you find some reasonable upgrade prices for your PC. PC components are through the roof in price. The media is blaming production problems and supply chains, but my guess is that the chips are going towards building crypto mining data centers.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Thanks Joe for making and sharing your work!
This is a great video Ben.Daly! To be sure this is the best song of Psych imo.

It's really a shame she didn't do a music video for this song and the same holds true for other songs on her later albums.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-11-2021 at 09:16 PM..
Old 06-12-2021, 10:49 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys for the support, it’s good for motivation for future projects. I'm glad you like the video.
As for the upgrade I have already expanded the RAM, and got an external hard drive for backup before I change the HDD with SSD or M.2 / NVMe, I haven't decided yet because when I got the computer this one was more than enough for my needs but serious video editing is looking for "Beast" and I am limited with the possibility of upgrading but I will stretch it to the maximum.
Does anyone know of any good software for cloning HDD to SSD because I want to avoid reinstalling all programs when I replace the drive?
Old 06-12-2021, 09:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks guys for the support, it’s good for motivation for future projects. I'm glad you like the video.
As for the upgrade I have already expanded the RAM, and got an external hard drive for backup before I change the HDD with SSD or M.2 / NVMe, I haven't decided yet because when I got the computer this one was more than enough for my needs but serious video editing is looking for "Beast" and I am limited with the possibility of upgrading but I will stretch it to the maximum.
Does anyone know of any good software for cloning HDD to SSD because I want to avoid reinstalling all programs when I replace the drive?
I've had pretty good luck with Samsung SSD data migration software using it on 2 different computers, but the SSD you are migrating it to, has to be a Samsung SSD.

https://www.ubackup.com/clone/samsun...s-10-3889.html
Old 06-13-2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've had pretty good luck with Samsung SSD data migration software using it on 2 different computers, but the SSD you are migrating it to, has to be a Samsung SSD.

https://www.ubackup.com/clone/samsun...s-10-3889.html
Thanks, I will consider this if I opt for a Samsung product.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Smile

We talked about this fan video in another thread.

In honor of the anniversary, good job Joe! Indeed!

Alizée 💜
Old 06-22-2021, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
We talked about this fan video in another thread.

In honor of the anniversary, good job Joe! Indeed!
I can’t believe it’s been a year since I made that video.
When I was doing it I had a very short deadline and pretty bad equipment to do but somehow I managed to put together that video.
Of course today after about twenty videos with a little more experience I would certainly make it a lot different but I am still glad to look at my early works again.
Thank you!
Old 06-23-2021, 10:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
I can’t believe it’s been a year since I made that video.
When I was doing it I had a very short deadline and pretty bad equipment to do but somehow I managed to put together that video.
Of course today after about twenty videos with a little more experience I would certainly make it a lot different but I am still glad to look at my early works again.
Thank you!
Yeah! Looks like you only started making videos a couple of years ago?

Great development if you are a "new video maker", and although early videos are also great, like this one...

And this JPVA fan video was worth posting because it looks like it wasn’t here yet! ;-) ;-)

Alizée 💜
Old 06-24-2021, 01:25 PM

I made some changes to my pc and things have improved significantly but I still lack “Horsepower” to be able to make videos the way I want.
The new video has a slightly weird title, it’s a reference to one song by Madonna (We all know Alizee loves Madonna) but the title is intended for people who don’t know Alizee, maybe curiosity will intrigue them to discover her.
In the video, I also inserted a bit of promotion for AAF.
The song that accompanies the video may be more for the girl you love than for Alizee, but you never know maybe Greg decides to make a romantic dinner for Alizee and show this video to Alizee, I wouldn’t mind.
Anyway I hope you like it.

Old 06-24-2021, 01:59 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I made some changes to my pc and things have improved significantly but I still lack “Horsepower” to be able to make videos the way I want.
The new video has a slightly weird title, it’s a reference to one song by Madonna (We all know Alizee loves Madonna) but the title is intended for people who don’t know Alizee, maybe curiosity will intrigue them to discover her.
In the video, I also inserted a bit of promotion for AAF.
The song that accompanies the video may be more for the girl you love than for Alizee, but you never know maybe Greg decides to make a romantic dinner for Alizee and show this video to Alizee, I wouldn’t mind.
Anyway I hope you like it.

I wonder if Madonna has ever met Alizée, they appear in that show where Alizée sings La Isla Bonita, but it seems Madonna has recorded her hosting before.

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ