Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-24-2012, 06:37 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Looks like "Je veux bien" is the title of a song, or at least the title of that page.
of course song

Old 10-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

My e_mail says:

"Here are some fresh news direct from the studio! Watch now the video that was shot for you."

Seriously? This footage was shot in May this year, five months ago. We have all seen various images on Alizee's instagram / webstagram of the scenes in this 'fresh' video back in May when she was actually in the studio. Who are Sony trying to kid here, the fans? Any Alizee fan worthy of the name will have seen all these images already and know full well that there is nothing 'fresh' about this. Are they seriously trying to suggest, to us, the loyal fans who follow her on Twitter etc, that she's busy working on the album right now, when we all know full well that she isn't? I can't decide whether this is yet another example of the chronic incompetence at Sony or further evidence of the obvious contempt they hold for the fans. It really does beggar belief!
Old 10-24-2012, 05:59 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Waiting for her 5th album to come out; I have discovered five new singers in the mean time - Lauren Alaina, Anna Graceman, Angela Vasquez, Maddi Jane, and Connie Talbot
Old 10-24-2012, 06:51 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have discovered five new singers in the mean time - Lauren Alaina, Anna Graceman, Angela Vasquez, Maddi Jane, and Connie Talbot

Lauren alaina --> 17 years old
Anna Graceman --> 12 years old
Angela Vasquez --> 11 years old
Maddi Jane --> 14 years old
Connie Talbot --> 11 years old

Old 10-24-2012, 10:18 PM

Whats your point? Other than to prove they are young stars in the making? They all have Albums on market for sale. Does "age" matter in music? If thats a negative, then why does Jackie Evancho have over 2,000,000 fans world wide.....
Old 10-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Lauren alaina --> 17 years old
Anna Graceman --> 12 years old
Angela Vasquez --> 11 years old
Maddi Jane --> 14 years old
Connie Talbot --> 11 years old

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Waiting for her 5th album to come out; I have discovered five new singers in the mean time - Lauren Alaina, Anna Graceman, Angela Vasquez, Maddi Jane, and Connie Talbot

MZ, please stop making posts like this. There are threads to talk about other artists you like, please post this content there. This post feels like an advertisement for these other singers, and you simply slapped a quick comment about the 5th album to attempt staying on topic. You have done this many times. It's great that you have other artists to bring to the forums attention, but please do so in the proper threads.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:35 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
My e_mail says:

"Here are some fresh news direct from the studio! Watch now the video that was shot for you."

Seriously? This footage was shot in May this year, five months ago. We have all seen various images on Alizee's instagram / webstagram of the scenes in this 'fresh' video back in May when she was actually in the studio. Who are Sony trying to kid here, the fans? Any Alizee fan worthy of the name will have seen all these images already and know full well that there is nothing 'fresh' about this. Are they seriously trying to suggest, to us, the loyal fans who follow her on Twitter etc, that she's busy working on the album right now, when we all know full well that she isn't? I can't decide whether this is yet another example of the chronic incompetence at Sony or further evidence of the obvious contempt they hold for the fans. It really does beggar belief!

You posted the same overreaction on another site.

It is a new video - at least I've never seen it before. Yes, they shot at least some of it months ago, but the completed video is new.

I, for one, was touched by the phrase that the video was made for me (for you). Even though I know the truth, it was still a nice touch.

Sony is trying to build some positive momentum for the new album, and is trying to do some damage control on how they have handled things up until now.

I would like to suggest that we ALL try to meet them halfway. Erase the errors of the past and start a new slate. If they mess up from here forward then call them on it. However, don't then pile on every error they have ever made - at least not the ones before today. If they continue to make a series of errors it will become evident over time. If not, then we can enjoy the new trend with a more professional Sony at the helm.

It will still be several months until the new album appears. The effort peaked too early with the false start. They have to start a new base and start the buildup all over again. Let's give them a chance to give her the best chance they can at having a successful album. OK?
Old 10-25-2012, 05:40 AM

Wow, I only state that found new singers while waiting for her 5th album, and a few people take it as I am advertising other singers. Good God, I meant it as a goddamn joke people. Wake up, and calm your butts down. Your all getting stressed out over her new album taking so long. Damn. Hell with it, im out until the album comes out, will be back in 5 months, bye.

Last edited by mzracing76; 10-25-2012 at 05:43 AM..
Old 10-25-2012, 05:47 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Bit harsh on poor old MZ?
Would it not have been simpler for one of the mods to move the post and to send him a polite message about the correct place to put things?
Just my tuppence worth.........

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...