Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
Sorry, 1-3..>.>

I recently woke up, so excuse that typo
Lol it happens
Old 05-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Saw all three Lord of the Rings, extended editions.

Have to say, there were many just random spurts of dialogue. Though I did appreciate them! For one, it totally changed my perspective of Boromir(sp?).

God damn I love Samwise Gamgee. My favorite fictional character ever, his loyalty and dedication to his friends is just amazing. If there's on aspect of my personality that I care much about it's loyalty to my country, family and friends. That's probably why I like Sam so much.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:48 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

the ending just kills me

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXVqdEQ2cY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CXVqdEQ2cY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 PM

mksmith is on a distinguished road

Watched Iron Man 2. Disappointed. Mickey Rourke was bad ass but was never developed, they deviated from their original direction that they had set in the first movie, and the plotholes, oh the plotholes. Should've stuck to what they were doing in the first 30 minutes. The final fight sucked as well.

As you can tell, this movie did not sit well with me. And Ivan Vanko is now going to be a wasted villain. How sad.

One reviewer said it perfectly. Basically, Mickey Rourke was acting in a better movie.

Let me go cleanse my eyes with the first Iron Man, X-1 & X-2 and the '89 Batman. smh
Old 05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Saw all three Lord of the Rings, extended editions.

Have to say, there were many just random spurts of dialogue. Though I did appreciate them! For one, it totally changed my perspective of Boromir(sp?).

God damn I love Samwise Gamgee. My favorite fictional character ever, his loyalty and dedication to his friends is just amazing. If there's on aspect of my personality that I care much about it's loyalty to my country, family and friends. That's probably why I like Sam so much.
Boromir FTW
He's my favorite
Old 05-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksmith View Post
Watched Iron Man 2. Disappointed. Mickey Rourke was bad ass but was never developed, they deviated from their original direction that they had set in the first movie, and the plotholes, oh the plotholes. Should've stuck to what they were doing in the first 30 minutes. The final fight sucked as well.

As you can tell, this movie did not sit well with me. And Ivan Vanko is now going to be a wasted villain. How sad.

One reviewer said it perfectly. Basically, Mickey Rourke was acting in a better movie.

Let me go cleanse my eyes with the first Iron Man, X-1 & X-2 and the '89 Batman. smh
I agree completely, I was also highly dissapointed when I went on the premiere and saw it.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Oh forgot, I recently saw Gran Torino, which I think was a great film. They weren't kidding about all the racial slurs in that movie, yikes
Old 05-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

An employed defense worker has a mental breakdown one morning while sitting in traffic and abandons his vehicle. He goes on a trek across the dangerous areas of Los Angeles and lashes out against the world around him that has turned into garbage. The movie reminded me a lot of Grand Theft Auto.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:59 PM

mksmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
An employed defense worker has a mental breakdown one morning while sitting in traffic and abandons his vehicle. He goes on a trek across the dangerous areas of Los Angeles and lashes out against the world around him that has turned into garbage. The movie reminded me a lot of Grand Theft Auto.
Haha, I remember watching that movie. The breakfast scene was hilarious.