Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 02:27 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Yuck, she'd look awful as a blonde. Natural brunettes very rarely look good as blondes. I don't see her going blonde unless she does it herself, because no self respecting hair stylist would bleach out her hair, they know it wouldn't look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Sad, but good post Scruffy. I'm just glad her tatoos are where they are hard to see.

Alizée tweeted a picture of her nails today...and so I googled the nail paint and here it is. For only $5 you can use the same nail paint as Alizée I'm glad she is down to earth and doesnt spend a crapload on everyday items

http://www.powersante.com/beaute/maq...ronze-5ml.html
Except for you know, the Chanel and Dior and OPI which all retail at around 20 USD.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:06 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I think she would look pretty as a blonde, but again, I prefer her current hair color. I will try my best to explain why lol.

I think one if the things that give Alizee that "look" of hers, is a combination of colors and shade that compliment each other well. Her face, is a very pretty light tone, that really stands out, when surrounded by the dark tones of her hair. Then you have her eyes, which are that pretty dark shade, which really look great, set against that light skin tone of her face. So all together, these shades and colors compliment each other so well, the combine to make that angelic "look" we all love so much. you can really see what I mean, about the shades playing off eachother, in black and white shots of her. Or somthing like my ava or Sig.

With a lighter hair tone, like blonde, the light skin tone of her face, won't stand out as much. Now, im sure she could pull off the blonde hair just fine, but I think it would be a lot harder to achieve that same result that her current hair color does so well.

Another thing, about the latest dance class photo. Did anyone else notice, that in the first two photos, she is putting up the peace sign, and its just her and the guy. But in the newest one, she is wwih the guy, and she is putting up the peace sign, BUT, she is also pointing at the other side of the mirror. Which only shows the rest of the students in the room. Almost as if she is pointing out "hey Aam, I ain't alone with this guy, so stop all the fussin!" Maybe she does read these threads.

Last edited by BrianO1; 01-13-2012 at 08:41 PM..
Old 01-13-2012, 08:14 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Maybe she does read these threads.
Also, when someone mentioned that she wasn't following us on tweeter - the very next day she did.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Another thing, about the latest dance class photo. Did anyone else notice, that in the first two photos, she is putting up the peace sign, and its just her and the guy. But in the newest one, she is wwih the guy, and she is putting up the peace sign, BUT, she is also pointing at the other side of the mirror. Which only shows the rest of the students in the room. Almost as if she is pointing out "hey Aam, I ain't alone with this guy, so stop all the fussin!" Maybe she does read these threads.
Hmm...I thought she was pointing to the only classmate that was turned around the picture. Because both her eyes and finger were pointed at a good enough angle to be pointing at her classmate...we can only guess though haha.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's official...Alizée likes Iced Tea

It took me a while to notice the iced tea and the soup... I was focused on Alizée's reflection in the spoon!

Old 01-13-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
It took me a while to notice the iced tea and the soup... I was focused on Alizée's reflection in the spoon!
Wow...you have a pretty good eye for things! I never even thought to look there!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow...you have a pretty good eye for things! I never even thought to look there!
I don't blame you with all of the distractions she has going on her photos with the hearts and stuff.... It's easy to ignore relevant things thinking that they are part of the watermarked images from her iphone.

Old 01-14-2012, 12:36 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Let's just be happy she is sending us stuff on a regular basis. Not to long ago, we would go crazy for a single photo, now, she takes a bunch for us. Let's be thankful for that.

Also, Aaron, I'm sure you are right, I just thought it would be fun to point out.

Also also, nice new sig TDA!

Last edited by BrianO1; 01-14-2012 at 12:43 AM..
Old 01-14-2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Let's just be happy she is sending us stuff on a regular basis. Not to long ago, we would go crazy for a single photo, now, she takes a bunch for us. Let's be thankful for that.
it felt like yesterday that we were fearing that she fell off the face of the earth...I don't know how those 2004-2007 fans did it haha.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:10 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't know how those 2004-2007 fans did it haha.
Well at least we had the paparazzi giving us a picture or two every few months in the French scandal sheets. It was tough, but those times made us better Alizée fans in the long run.

Tags
twitter