Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
So what? Why is that a problem?
I don't think ALS meant it was a problem Panther, I think he meant it was funny because they are probably the same age or very close, but he looks older and she looks way younger
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I don't think ALS meant it was a problem Panther, I think he meant it was funny because they are probably the same age or very close, but he looks older and she looks way younger
Ditto!!!!

Quote:
Alizée doesn't look anywhere close to 28 years old which exacerbates the difference.
I was just so shocking to see the perceived difference between them.
When you see the pictures Alizée posts of the two of them together they look close in age. It was shocking to me when I saw the pictures over on Alizée Italia of Saturday nights DJ - autograph session, Dancerman looked so much older than her.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Pfff, she looks hawt that hybrid bun gets me everytime! Best hairstyle she has
She is sexy... don't get me wrong. But in that particular picture she looks like she's about ready to perform "Et Alors!" with Shy'm!... heck... she might as well! lol....

Old 09-25-2012, 04:32 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Did you check out Dancerman. He looks like he's old enough to be her father in some of those pictures. Problem is, Alizée doesn't look anywhere close to 28 years old which exacerbates the difference.
At least he is doing his job. She obviously hires him for additional security for these trips. If you take a look at most of the photos, he is clearly taking the job seriously.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:24 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Alizée will NOT be filling her left arm with tattoos!

It suddenly dawned on me what she is doing. She now has a good side and a bad side, and she is doing this on purpose. It is more than just having one good profile - it is literally about having a good side and a bad side.

Last edited by Rev; 10-12-2012 at 02:12 AM..
Old 10-12-2012, 04:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

It suddenly dawned on me what she is doing. She now has a good side and a bad side, and she is doing this on purpose. It is more than just having one good profile - it is literally about having a good side and a bad side.
I think once this album is done, we will lose the other side too. I think it's very fortunate that this album was delayed until march. If it had been finished in october, I think she would have been in an all out race to get as many tats as she could for Rin tin tin's event.

I could be very wrong and I'm just speculating, but I think Sony probably had a little chat with her, concerning her tats. I'm sure they are well aware of how quickly she has been adding them. I'm also sure they are well aware of how great she looked when she was sitting on table and the main reason she looked so great was because it was her tatless side.

They kind of have a still very marketable situation right now. They can still pose her a certain way or dress her a certain way to appeal to people who don't like tats or they can focus on the tats to appeal to another crowd. Once she loses the other side, a very big marketing option is almost gone and I'm sure they are well aware of that.

I'm sure they are the ones behind these dj gigs because they want to get her out there and promote her and they don't want to see their marketing efforts lose a lot of potential, just because she has developed a sudden penchant for tatoos. So I'd be very surprised to see any more tats in any other locations, except where she already has them.

I think a long hard look was taken at all that is going on with this album when it didn't make it's october release date. I think another thing that was probably done was whoever made the decision to relaese ACDLA in it's original form, is no longer working on this album.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:20 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Now that is a very interesting and plausible contention. I need to watch that video again to see how it plays out with that thought in mind.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:15 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

just found on one FB profile... tattoo or not? start discussion

Old 10-13-2012, 05:31 PM

swagboy is on a distinguished road

that's a tattoo all right

Last edited by swagboy; 10-13-2012 at 05:48 PM..
Old 10-13-2012, 05:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like the edge of a lottery ticket to me.