Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idéaliser View Post
Décollage for next week! Vote!
I'd love to, but it appears there's another mystery group out there that's pushing hard for PLP at the moment. Two weeks in a row I've tried to influence them by voting for Decollage right when the votes reset and getting it on the board first, but they're not taking the hint. So rather than split the vote, I vote for PLP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Not to mention PLP isn't rap.
Don't be hatin'.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
I'd love to, but it appears there's another mystery group out there that's pushing hard for PLP at the moment. Two weeks in a row I've tried to influence them by voting for Decollage right when the votes reset and getting it on the board first, but they're not taking the hint. So rather than split the vote, I vote for PLP.

I would vote for decollage too, but it is place 137!! And when are the votes resetting?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:07 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

once again I will be with you I haven't been on so much lately but I should be able to get some serious voting in this week

and it looks like there is at least two others willing to vote for Decollage so I say why not give it a try at least there will be four of us and if we don't succeed this week we always have next week

with four us voting hardcore we should be able to at least get some others interested in it

Old 11-08-2008, 08:27 PM
A-Team

Im voting for Decollage, and I have adviced in alizee-mexico, but they dont seem to be voting...
Old 11-09-2008, 08:11 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Well, looks like we have some movement with Décollage right now. (for the first time) thanks guys. Need to get it here where I live though!

Merci Fanny
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

^indeed we do indeed

Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM
A-Team

Wow Decollage yesterday was on the 9th page . Lets keep voting.
I thought our Mexican dudes were not voting, but yes, they are!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:37 PM

Jamie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Wow Decollage yesterday was on the 9th page . Lets keep voting.
I thought our Mexican dudes were not voting, but yes, they are!

No they are not, other than maybe a couple once in a while.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:47 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
No they are not, other than maybe a couple once in a while.
You are right, maybe they are not voting so frequently as us, but at least they have voted . But that is not enough, lets keep voting!

decollage still in 9th place
Old 11-16-2008, 01:38 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Whoa. That is messed up. Unless I am mistaken I just saw RadioAtlantis do something pretty screwed up that exposes a serious flaw in their policy of allowing votes to continue right up until a song is played in the count down. Cynthia Morosi was number 11, but then right before her song was played, DECLAN GALBRAITH came out of nowhere and hit 11 knocking Morosi down a notch to number 12. So, then they play Galbraith instead. So, even though Morosi may finish in place 12 (out of 15), her song never gets played at all. Theoretically, this could happen to the person who is in first place all week and right up to the playing of the number 2 song.
Well, people only have a chance to have a song played a couple times a week (plus top second single) anyway, but still if this is their policy, they suck (especially since people do pay to get some of their favorites in place).
Boy, if that ever happened to Gregory's backer who seems to have spent around 264€ this week if I'm not mistaken, I think Radio Atlantis would hear about that!

Well, that was nice to hear Alizée. The whole list was pretty sleepy until Décollage. It was getting kinda boring. They used to have some better competing songs at least. It looks like people's tastes are getting really boring out there. Is it my imagination or is that Isabel & Sauveur song saying "I'll sit and drone forever". Sorry, that's what it sounds like she's saying.

Ended somewhere around here...
315€ - for Gregory Lemarchal's supporters (points from free votes = 7503)
179€ - for Quentin Mosimann's supporters (points from free votes = 14293)
166€ - for Teresa's supporters (points from free votes = 3403)
150€ - for Isabel and Sauveur's supporters (points from free votes = 3406)
0€ - for Alizée's supporters (points from free votes = 11250)

At least Gregory's song, while being much like the rest of the list except Alizée, is a good song. I don't remember Quentin's song. Hopefully it was good too. Of course, Quentin was the Star Academy winner last year and thus I suppose still new and fresh. And he already came out with an album, as I suppose is necessary now a days - composed of covers of 80's songs. So, clearly, save for that and people purchasing votes Alizée would be up in first every time. I'm not exactly sure what that means except that Alizée has a lot of fans who frequent RadioAtlantis's web site compared to others. So, I don't know about France, but she's also number 2 at that album of the year thing; so, I'd say world wide she still has a lot of support, though it used to feel like more at one time. If only she was in the public more singing for people.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 11-16-2008 at 02:18 PM..