Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-19-2018, 10:57 AM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road

this is my little collection https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uj9h9olux...24028.jpg?dl=0
Old 06-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel Di Meo View Post
You have to start somewhere!
Old 06-22-2018, 02:35 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Is there an Alizée collage thread?

Edit:

<3

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-22-2018 at 02:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-22-2018, 11:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Even though there has I'm sure been many collages posted over the years, I don't think there is a thread for one. I did a Google search and came up empty so if you'd like to start one, feel free.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Even though there has I'm sure been many collages posted over the years, I don't think there is a thread for one. I did a Google search and came up empty so if you'd like to start one, feel free.

I probably will, I am going to make one just have to choose if it is digital or not :P
Old 06-23-2018, 01:12 AM

Well I can't just stop looking Alizée's pictures as there so much, but making so much threads is to get some posted, I am just going to keep to myself about it, no need for so many threads about I guess.
Time to be me?
I need to start making Alizée art I meant
Paper and glue or digital art

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-25-2018 at 12:09 AM..
Old 06-23-2018, 02:44 AM

Well if you want to post 'anything' from the past, the ' memory lane is a good catch all thread. When something new get's posted, we like to see that it get's posted in the proper thread, such as for a video, or magazine article or picture. The reason for that is it makes it easier in the future to search for something. But there are many a time where it's very time consuming to see if something you've stumbled upon has been posted or discussed in the past, so instead, just post it in there and if someone recognizes it from a previous thread, they can post a link so if need be it can be moved there. Otherwise maybe we'll just discuss it in the 'memory lane thread'.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:42 AM

Bottom line, I don't want anyone hear to be afraid to post something because they are afraid of posting in the wrong thread or afraid it may have been posted before. If it's in the wrong thread, we'll move it (Sorry Ray!).
Old 06-23-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks for putting it so well Scruffy. Yes, we want everyone to feel free to participate here. At the same time it's a community and each person can do their part to keep it running smoothly. It's not like Facebook where any whim goes at any time. It's a place to learn about Alizée and to share thoughts and experiences. It's also an archive of her history and all the ways she has touched her fans. In that way it's a resource for people to get more in depth knowledge by going back and reading the threads. To make that easier it's helpful to try to take some time to become familiar with the way things are 'organized' (lol) and take a little time to search for the best place to post something. There are many threads for photos and we don't need a new thread for each photo someone wants to share. Anyone should feel free to make a new thread to discuss something new but at the same time see if fits into something existing. It's likely that it's already been discussed before. Search is your friend.

Anyway... doing the housekeeping around here isn't my job or my hobby and it can take more time than I want to spend on it so any help keeping the posts and threads organized is appreciated. I'm here for the members these days more than for Alizée.

Sorry for my poor communication. It's not my primary skill.

Edit:

As Scruffy said, when in doubt about where to post something, post it in a thread that seems relevant and we can work from there. If it needs to be it's own thread we can do that too.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-23-2018 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-20-2019, 11:34 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Collection update!

Few weeks ago I managed to find a copy of Gourmandises and one of Psychédélices at a good price, so I decided to buy them. Moreover I saw that 5 and Blonde were available on Amazon, so I bought everything lol
Today I received the last CD and now I can finally say that I have a little collection of Alizée stuff which I'm really happy to share with you. :P

Here it is

Also, if you remember, i have a little problem with my copy of MCE... Now I have one also with Psychédélices lol
I bought it from a seller on ebay who has an excellent feedback and thousands of sold items, but I didn't receive the booklet and the poster... I don't know why I'm so lucky when I buy Alizée secondhand stuff eh eh :]
Anyway I have already contacted the seller. Let's hope he will send me what is missing.

Furthermore, I listened to all these albums again and I have to say that Blonde is better than what I remembered.