Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I think that ALS and Garfie pretty much summed it all up ...

What really matters is the attractiveness of the boards for potential members and the information that they may come up with.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...eAmerica/page2

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Very true and here is an example: Some people, not necessarily limited to this forum, constantly saying they know a lot of secrets of her or that they know the location of her house... There is no need to say that you know that kind of info unless you want to big up yourself...
I am glad I am just a regular and clueless normal fan
Old 03-31-2013, 07:51 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I just noticed that AAm members were just as international as the ones from AF... Alizée France too should open its doors to international fans... unfortunately the french language massively reduces the number of candidates.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-01-2013, 12:59 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
I just noticed that AAm members were just as international as the ones from AF... Alizée France too should open its doors to international fans... unfortunately the french language massively reduces the number of candidates.
We met them outside of fnac after the event. Like I've said before on the other thread, they were really nice people. Cynthia asked us if we visit Alizee France as well. I told her through her friend who were translating for us that a lot of us would love to but couldn't because of the language barrier. I mentioned to her though that a lot of us follow them on fb and/or twitter.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Just saw Orion commented about my past on AF. I am pretty sure most here know the multiple events that I was involved with there...Plaz Uprise (took place before PSYCH was even planned) which had full on propaganda and an admin that gave us access to the admin forum to see what they said about us.... and the great sextape which got me banned for the lulz.... I think I mentioned it in previous post in this thread... I also did a lot of helping there too before and in between my bouts when admin disliked me or i disliked them.... not just with having an random updates/info/pics on Alizee, but with helping the owner Ric with multiple designs (some still being used), transferring old info to new updated pages, and various other side projects. I'm sure I offended more than a handful on AF during my final days...I'm not sorry, but I did contribute alot for someone who did nothing but wrong in some users and admins eyes.

---------------------------------------------------