Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-07-2008, 05:04 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
The restricted clips all seem to be ones available for purchase in high quality from download sites like virginmega.fr, which are also limited to France. So probably some legal reason relating to them.
Really? I didn't know they were ever selling the videos anywhere. Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?

Merci Fanny
Old 05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Really? I didn't know they were ever selling the videos anywhere. Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?
Though restricted to France, the quality you get from Virginmedia is way higher then from CripleYouTube.
So, crap for free, and pay a little if you want better. Sounds reasonable to me.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:48 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Maybe it's the kiss, but in higher quality...

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:18 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Guest View Post
Though restricted to France, the quality you get from Virginmedia is way higher then from CripleYouTube.
So, crap for free, and pay a little if you want better. Sounds reasonable to me.
But how is it better if I can't get it?

Merci Fanny
Old 05-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But how is it better if I can't get it?
Quote:
Thats funny though, they'll only sell you the video in the same place they let you watch it for free?
Bad luck for you, I'd say.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:22 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So has anyone noticed just how messed up Alizee's youtube channel is now? She made it to where half her videos are from her VEVO channel, and the other half are her UEDS stuff(plus the newly uploaded Les Collines music video with 25,000 views that can't be seen in the US haha). Just saying...hopefully she updates her channel soon with some more of her old stuff or something, or let all the videos be public.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:22 AM

So has anyone noticed just how messed up Alizee's youtube channel is now? She made it to where half her videos are from her VEVO channel, and the other half are her UEDS stuff(plus the newly uploaded Les Collines music video with 25,000 views that can't be seen in the US haha). Just saying...hopefully she updates her channel soon with some more of her old stuff or something, or let all the videos be public.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:55 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

I noticed it some weeks ago... and I dont think that she made it, but youtube...

Old 06-24-2011, 10:07 AM

Yeah some person on youtube definitely made her VEVO account, bu its just weird that she's using it as half her videos now...
Old 12-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah some person on youtube definitely made her VEVO account, bu its just weird that she's using it as half her videos now...
I wouldn't blame Alizée personally, I think it is just bad management and marketing ... her staff should be getting right on this and keep up with technology.

What they need is somebody to to manage Alizée's online presence... such as filtering her personal tweets to her twitter for her, ensuring her facebook is running properly, and her tumblr accounts and youtube accounts.. etc... and especially her online store and web site!!!! ... they ought to hire people that are devoted to help out and keep everything running smoothly and properly. It's not a bad idea to delegate some of these official media tools to fans such as people like us... Mariah Carey does it as well as other well known recording artists... Ashton Kutchner has the most twitter followers and he doesn't even tweet.. he msgs other people and they "filter" what he says and tweets it to the public on his account for him! This is probably a good idea considering how much hot water other celebrities get into from putting things out there that they later regret.

anyway.. long story short.. Alizée needs better online presence and it would be nice if her official online presence was managed. I think they ought to hire small groups of fans to run official sites for them from all corners of her fan base, such as for Alizée france, italy, america, and so on.