Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-18-2014, 07:42 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Which interviews?
on RFM or MFM, she said there something...

Old 03-30-2014, 12:31 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Merci à ma @talofficial de m'avoir invité à chanter avec elle au palais des sports ! #letourbillondelavie #friends #love #teamalizee #teamtal

Hmm, I didn't know anything about this event
Old 03-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Hmm, I didn't know anything about this event
Tal is in the middle of her huge Infinity tour. Looks to me like she invited Alizée to sing their duet at a recent show.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:16 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

I hope that someone recorded that performance I want to see her in this hairstyle
Old 04-29-2014, 08:26 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

"Behind the scene @jonathanjenvrin @danielralph04 @yoanpommier #maria #mariejade #priscilla #alizee #alizeeblonde #blonde"

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-29-2014 at 12:07 PM..
Old 04-29-2014, 02:44 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Did anyone notice that Annily makes a cameo appearance near the end of Alizee's Blond video. When they're singing the lyrics "Une Bardot? Blonde Une Deneuve? Blonde Un Bowie? Blonde Madonna? Blonde Maryline? Blonde Alizée? Blonde…" Annily sings, "Alizee? Blonde." Annily's hair is blond so she blends in with the chorus girls, and she's only on for a second or two, so if you blink, you'll miss her. Although the chorus girls appear to be wearing wigs, I don't think Annily is wearing a wig. It looks like her hair is dyed.

Edit:

I think Alizee looks great with blond hair in the new video. She also appears to have put on a little weight, but it's not a problem. She was somewhat lean before Danse avec les stars. She doesn't look like a thirty-year-old woman. In the video she looks like a teen ager.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-29-2014 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

On may the 5th 1992 a hastily built part of the football stadium in Corsica collapsed. Of the ten thousand people there, over 3000 were injured, many disabled for life. 18 were killed.

People were transported from Bastia to Ajaccio via helicopters all night long. Thanks to the blood transfusions there a lot of them were saved.

The disaster was brought on by human error, stupidity and corruption.

A petition was started to ban football games in France on may the 5th.

The general public was outraged by the mild punishments of those in charge. Many of the accused didn't end up in prison, some were sent to jail for 2 years. The president of the Bastia sports club ended up getting shot in the head.

Here's a reportage. The most important part starts around 2:20

LINK

It's not an easy thing to watch.
It's not gory.
But it's not easy to watch.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post

On may the 5th 1992 a hastily built part of the football stadium in Corsica collapsed. Of the ten thousand people there, over 3000 were injured, many disabled for life. 18 were killed.

People were transported from Bastia to Ajaccio via helicopters all night long. Thanks to the blood transfusions there a lot of them were saved.

The general public was outraged by the mild punishments of those in charge. Many of the accused didn't end up in prison, some were sent to jail for 2 years. The president of the Bastia sports club ended up getting shot in the head.

LINK

It's not gory.
Thanks for the insight. I searched the tag on IG and saw a few pictures and guessed it was a football tragedy like the one in Brussels in the 80s. I didn't know they were that much alike though, that's terrible
Old 05-06-2014, 12:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post

LINK

It's not gory.
Thanks for posting this.

Well I had known Marseille had long been a haven of organized crime and I thought it being just a hop skip and a swim away from Corsica, might have been an influence on it. I did a little reading on line and found this is and it looks like Corsica too has a long history of o.c. So it should be no surprise that we learn of corruption at all levels in Corsica.

"The Unione Corse is a secret society and criminal organisation operating primarily out of Corsica and Marseilles in France.[1] The Unione Corse were the primary organisers of the French Connection, the monopoly that controlled trade in heroin between France and the United States of America and was active from the 1950s to the 1970s."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unione_Corse
Old 05-06-2014, 12:57 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Napoleon died on May 5th.

I believe this is the event she is actually referencing.