Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
I cannot say why, but the combination of these two posts leads me to imagine the following possibility - which might help unstick some stuff.

What if certain AAm members agree to buy and send Doctor A teeshirts to certain other AAm members, on the condition the latter promise to pose in them and forward a photo of same to the former? (Details to be discussed privately.)

Or has no one ever wondered if Scruffydog777 has pretty legs?
That is actually a good idea. Someone buys stuff from the store for those who can't pay with debit/credit and can only send cash, and the person returns whoever buys the stuff in full. So we could just have someone designated to do it

And all I know is that Scruff has some stylish slacks(watch video where he gets to meet Lilly )
Old 03-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
And all I know is that Scruff has some stylish slacks(watch video where he gets to meet Lilly )
Do you have a link? I can't find it.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
Do you have a link? I can't find it.
well i erased the one on my youtube...but I know there is one out there! I'll ask Scruffy for the file then upload it to the ole tube
Old 03-01-2011, 11:09 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to see how many hits the Alizee Store has got and if we can figure out just how many items have been sold on it?
I know you are looking for some hidden info somewhere that was accidentally published, but while visits might be hidden somewhere or tracked somehow, sales, I don't think I'd publish that kind of information if I had an online store, unless the numbers were really great and I was trying to impress someone. I think that's pretty unusual. I highly doubt that would accidentally be accessible somewhere. It's not the same kind of information. I'd be pissed if some point of sale software left that hanging around where I didn't want it.

Merci Fanny
Old 03-02-2011, 09:59 PM

Yeah I see your point Roman. I was just wondering cause people on this forum seem to know everything lol. Cause somehow people see how many hits some sites have got and so I thought it might be able to be done with sales or something...anyway...
Old 03-03-2011, 12:30 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah I see your point Roman. I was just wondering cause people on this forum seem to know everything lol. Cause somehow people see how many hits some sites have got and so I thought it might be able to be done with sales or something...anyway...
Hey, didn't hurt to ask.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Someone answer the Webmail, please!

Well over a week ago I made a Web-message inquiry at the Alizée store about a very substantial prospective order. It was even written in French, so that anyone there might read it. So far, no reply. Does anyone here have experience using this avenue of communication? How long did they take to answer your query? Thanks!
Old 04-30-2011, 07:25 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

I used this to contact them when the store was first created about an order that didn't arrive and they responded in English pretty quickly... can't remember exactly how quickly but I did get a response without having to wait long... but that was last summer
Old 04-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks for the store issue feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I used this to contact them when the store was first created about an order that didn't arrive and they responded in English pretty quickly... can't remember exactly how quickly but I did get a response without having to wait long... but that was last summer
Thanks for the prompt and relevant reply, BB. But I think they changed the sales system during the temporary store closing at year-end, so the same people may not be doing the fulfillment work this year.

What disturbs me is not that they did not answer fully, but that in over a week they could not even send me a one-sentence reply saying they are working on my request, or asking for any clarification they might need.

Maybe I will wait out a full two weeks and then write them again, asking the simple favor of an immediate acknowledgment of my query. Many messaging systems automate such an acknowledgment these days.

And I guess if Amazon Web services can have a major blackout, maybe I should not be too disappointed in the failings of a small-scale E-tailer.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:52 PM

That really stinks they haven't replied...I wish there was some international law that one must check their emails once every two days...because that would really help me out too.

Tags
alizee, official store