Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Thats also cool. In that way we can acquire exact average figures. Its hard to determine for a day only, i see. There is no fixed time but it can be calculated well by taking a week average.
Awesome I shall start on Sunday since it's the first day of the week.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:50 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Awesome I shall start on Sunday since it's the first day of the week.
cool, as u wish
Old 10-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
hmmm thats nice..... so bud how did u managed to live without listening to lili's songs for a whole long month She is ruling all our mind also, but i cant stay half a day even if i'll listen something from her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I also want to know how he managed not to listen for 1 month! I've listened every day for 2 years, hour after hour and I'm still not tired of it!
Well, I don't listen to music that much in general, and for me to really enjoy Alizée's music I need to be in some kind of special mood, I guess I just haven't felt like listening to Alizée.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

For me it started listening and watching Alizée's videos on a daily basis at least 2 hours a day because of work I could not spend too much time. Now it has been a month since I have listened or watched a video of her. Maybe I have finally have to accept that I have moved on. I'm listening to other music more often.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:25 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Well I listen to her from morning to noon and then noon to evening and then to midnight so that's 24hrs JAJAJA.......MAN ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 AM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Well I listen to her from morning to noon and then noon to evening and then to midnight so that's 24hrs JAJAJA.......MAN ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!
welcome back marquis
Old 10-24-2010, 01:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've been a fan for about 3 years and 8 months now. Most of the time I spend listening to Alizee is when ever I'm driving some place, whether to work or where ever. I listen to her all the time. I occassionally get the urge to throw in one of the many cds I've made over the years, but that usually only lasts about 3 or 4 songs, then I'm reaching for Alizée again.

The second place where I spend watching her videos is at work, such as last night. Me and another mechanic had to do an ETOPs check on a flight leaving for Paris. It's a check done on planes that are going to be a long distance from land during much of their flight. It's a much more involved check than a domestic flight gets. ETOPs stands for extended trips over ponds, though a lot of us in the industry jokingly say it means engines turn or people swim. Anyhow, after we were done with this, we had a couple of hours before our next flight came in so we went back to our ready room where everyone hangs out.

Most people were watching a movie I had already seen, so I got out my laptop and started watching Lily. Then this morning, me and the same guy got selected to work overtime on a plane that had to go out for a run up because a high stage pneumatic valve was replaced. After we got back, we had another hour and a half before the end of o. t. , so once again I got out my laptop and watched some more of Lily.

Well this is pretty much a daily occurence with me. Day after day, when ever I have some spare time at work, I'll be watching her. I get a lot of strange looks and different comments are made for watching the same girl, the same videos, over and over again, but it doesn't bother me a bit. The majority of them don't mean a thing to me, where as Alizée means everything.

When I'm home, I dont really watch her that much any more, mainly because there's so much to do here whether in house work or yard work, etc. But I do spend a lot of my time at home either by thinking of ways to promote her or working on one of my existing projects for the same purpose, such as I spent a couple of hours last week end writing a letter that I plan on sending along with some dvds I'll be mailing out in a promotional effort I had mentioned recently. I also spend a lot of time on thinking of new ideas for a video to make.

I have a good idea for one I want to make, I'm just having trouble fitting sections together in a meaningful way and it's quite time consuming looking for just the right clip. I also have an idea for another one that's just in it's initial stages.
Plus when I'm home, I check in here numerous times a day, looking for news.
I can't really put a numeric value on how many hours I watch her, but usually when ever I have free time, she's always on my mind.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-24-2010 at 01:54 PM..
Old 10-24-2010, 06:40 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Aayush your sig is very distracting! I lost my train of thought. I forgot what I was going to say.

OH! Oh yeah - I spend at least an hour or two each day listening to Alizée. But if you count all the time I spend THINKING about her, then it would come out to just about 90% of my waking moments. Even if I'm focused on doing something, I would picture her smiling or imagine what it might be like to hold hands with her, etc. It actually helps your day go by a lot quicker if you have work or school.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 10-24-2010 at 06:43 PM..
Old 10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

My daughter always gives me the "look" whenever I listen to Alizee on the radio. I usually give her and my son about half a minute to turn it on. I they don't, I will turn it on myself and listen to Lily. She always tries to beat me to the radio because she knows once I turn it on, it's Lily all the way!
Old 10-24-2010, 10:00 PM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Aayush your sig is very distracting! I lost my train of thought. I forgot what I was going to say.
lolz...indeed

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post

OH! Oh yeah - I spend at least an hour or two each day listening to Alizée. But if you count all the time I spend THINKING about her, then it would come out to just about 90% of my waking moments. Even if I'm focused on doing something, I would picture her smiling or imagine what it might be like to hold hands with her, etc. It actually helps your day go by a lot quicker if you have work or school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've been a fan for about 3 years and 8 months now. Most of the time I spend listening to Alizee is when ever I'm driving some place, whether to work or where ever. I listen to her all the time. I occassionally get the urge to throw in one of the many cds I've made over the years, but that usually only lasts about 3 or 4 songs, then I'm reaching for Alizée again.

The second place where I spend watching her videos is at work, such as last night. Me and another mechanic had to do an ETOPs check on a flight leaving for Paris. It's a check done on planes that are going to be a long distance from land during much of their flight. It's a much more involved check than a domestic flight gets. ETOPs stands for extended trips over ponds, though a lot of us in the industry jokingly say it means engines turn or people swim. Anyhow, after we were done with this, we had a couple of hours before our next flight came in so we went back to our ready room where everyone hangs out.

Most people were watching a movie I had already seen, so I got out my laptop and started watching Lily. Then this morning, me and the same guy got selected to work overtime on a plane that had to go out for a run up because a high stage pneumatic valve was replaced. After we got back, we had another hour and a half before the end of o. t. , so once again I got out my laptop and watched some more of Lily.

Well this is pretty much a daily occurence with me. Day after day, when ever I have some spare time at work, I'll be watching her. I get a lot of strange looks and different comments are made for watching the same girl, the same videos, over and over again, but it doesn't bother me a bit. The majority of them don't mean a thing to me, where as Alizée means everything.

When I'm home, I dont really watch her that much any more, mainly because there's so much to do here whether in house work or yard work, etc. But I do spend a lot of my time at home either by thinking of ways to promote her or working on one of my existing projects for the same purpose, such as I spent a couple of hours last week end writing a letter that I plan on sending along with some dvds I'll be mailing out in a promotional effort I had mentioned recently. I also spend a lot of time on thinking of new ideas for a video to make.

I have a good idea for one I want to make, I'm just having trouble fitting sections together in a meaningful way and it's quite time consuming looking for just the right clip. I also have an idea for another one that's just in it's initial stages.
Plus when I'm home, I check in here numerous times a day, looking for news.
I can't really put a numeric value on how many hours I watch her, but usually when ever I have free time, she's always on my mind.
Thats gr8 scruffydog, specially your "ETOPs" meaning Anyway, its nice to see that being so busy also, you never lost interest of lili and still thinking to promote her in all possible ways. Thats really nice of you man.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
My daughter always gives me the "look" whenever I listen to Alizee on the radio. I usually give her and my son about half a minute to turn it on. I they don't, I will turn it on myself and listen to Lily. She always tries to beat me to the radio because she knows once I turn it on, it's Lily all the way!
lili's magic all the way

Last edited by Aayush; 10-24-2010 at 10:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts