Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-18-2013, 06:34 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I don't want to argue in the Eurphoria/ALS battle , but my comment is about stalking and french celeb:
Stalking cases are very rare here. My feelings is that the "threat" is not high.
Unfortunatly, the most famous and tragic case is about a Mylène fan. But it also said that it happens with a special kind of stars : Mylene stay both the most secret and charismatic singer of french business. Her rank of "unreachable goddess" drive her fan crazy sometimes.
Which is not the case of our Lilly...
Old 02-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I don't want to argue in the Eurphoria/ALS battle , but my comment is about stalking and french celeb:
Stalking cases are very rare here. My feelings is that the "threat" is not high.
Unfortunatly, the most famous and tragic case is about a Mylène fan. But it also said that it happens with a special kind of stars : Mylene stay both the most secret and charismatic singer of french business. Her rank of "unreachable goddess" drive her fan crazy sometimes.
Which is not the case of our Lilly...
I must agree with Bigdan, here in France there is very little concern about fans going overboard that is why the protective way of thinking of most american stars does not apply among french celebrities . So when Scruffy says that she's too careless about her private life, or when ALS says she's her own ennemy, I guess it's from a foreign point of view because Lili wouldn't normally feel stalked by her french fans (well the few remaining ones) . Here you protect yourself by making you appear reachable to your public , it's a completely different strategy, but way more cost effective and far less stressful than the american way that Mylène chose and cost a member of her staff to be stabbed.. :/

And by the way to all her true stalkers I reckon a very little probability that they'll ever make it to her friendlist... because we all know that alizée has a very shy and reserved personality in the presence of strangers , especially males... Even though some have managed to become friends with her in unbelievably lucky situations (Jessica from graines de star, William Réjault as the only journalist who makes her feel comfortible with being interviewed, Banh Bao as her fashion designer , Olivier as her former manager, Pierre Antoine as her best male friend.. i guess and that girl "jotagada" as Annily's babysitter ) .

So rather than trying to meet her by "accident" in front of her dancing school, apartment or favorite café (to say what? "Oh how suprising are you alizée?" then she'll say yes , fake an embarassed laugh and say that she's in a hurry.. ) I'd try to get to know her trusted entourage. But again, this is some next level stalking and I don't think Alizée would like to know that we're wasting precious time of our lives trying to be a part of her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalorocks View Post
Alizée still lives in her parents house?
Of course not, still living with your parents after turning 25 is something really embarassing in france and seen as a lack of maturity. I don't know how it is in the US, but in France young people try to live on their own asap. Alizée owns a pretty big apartment in a classy arrondissment of Paris since she met Jérémy and a house somewhere in Ajaccio and she probably rents many other flats just like Mylène does with her estate empire .

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 02-18-2013 at 09:03 AM..
Old 02-18-2013, 01:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post

So rather than trying to meet her by "accident" in front of her dancing school, apartment or favorite café (to say what? "Oh how suprising are you alizée?" then she'll say yes , fake an embarassed laugh and say that she's in a hurry.. ) I'd try to get to know her trusted entourage. But again, this is some next level stalking and I don't think Alizée would like to know that we're wasting precious time of our lives trying to be a part of her life.

I think your statement may have been aimed directly at me. As I stated before, I went to Corsica, the day after the second Les Enfoires show. She still had 4 more shows to do at that point and she had spent so much time in Corsica before the show, everyone fully expected her to return to Paris, because at that point no one knew her relationship with Jeremy was over.

After leaving Corsica, I had planned on going over to Italy to a place where I planned on taking a ferry the next day to see Elba, the island where Napoleon was exiled. Now given a choice of seeing Elba or possibly running into or just seeing Alizee; well that's a no brainer. No matter how low the odds are, I'd have to go with the latter.

Now I didn't just hang around looking for her, I did quite a bit of exploring on those 2 extra days. I walked from downtown to the opposite side of the harbor to the east. There's a military base that's fenced off up there and on the opposite side of that, I walked down towards the airport.

The following day, I walked more or less in the same direction, but in land. I walked all the way to the soccer stadium. It's quite a haul. It's not a very picturesque area if anyone ever goes there.

But yes, I was there in those 2 extra days hoping to see her. As easy as it is for me to go there, I had no plans on going back and I looked upon this as a once in a lifetime opportunity and I went for it.

By the way, I wouldn't mind if Alizee knew, how much of my time is devoted to following her. For the most part, it's been devoted to following the performer, but in a rare case like what happened in Ajaccio, it was the person. An unexpected opportunity that popped up that I couldn't resist. Now I've often said myself, I'm one of her biggest critics, but I've also done quite a bit to promote her.

I don't like people using gestures in here. If you have something to say, don't hide behind a gestrue. Say it!

One thing I'm sure you and most other people don't know is something of what I'd say was of an embarrassing nature happened to Alizee recently and apparently it looks like I may have been the only one who "noticed" it. Now I probably could've made a big name for myself by "publishing" what I found, but that's not what I wanted, in fact it's the last thing I wanted. Only a few trusted acquantences know about it and that's the way it will stay.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2013 at 01:26 PM..
Old 02-18-2013, 02:33 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I don't think Scruffy is a stalker. I've teased him about it, but I know he's not. I understand that Alizee has opened the doors for some people to be interested more about France. I have done the same thing. I've always wanted to visit France, but I didn't know much about Corsica. Now, I'd love to see it.

I do think ALS and others are stalkers, though. Unless she is posting her phone number and address on her instagram pictures, you are prying. End of story. If you know where her parents live and their personal phone numbers, you're a stalker. She's posted nothing that revealing. When you're searching through apartment complexes that have a view like her apartment does, that's creepy as f*ck.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:31 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

i don't think it's creepy. It's just human nature. We are curious about everything. As long as they don't do it so they could travel to Corse and camp infront of her door, i see nothing really wrong. I would love to know how she lives, if she makes food and cleans apartment her self, what she eats at home, how her apartment looks. But since she is not revealing anything to us, i just go on with more important stuff i have to worry about. And i am sure most of us do. Even ALS. Of course there are few who will go over the red line. But you can do only so little about them.
And Scruffydog should not worry about any facepalms. He has done nothing wrong. But, Scruffy, i wonder wold you still approach Alizee if you saw her with her daughter ?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 PM

Absolutely not! It's one thing to approach her; it's quite another to approach her when she's with her daughter. By herself, she might be willing to take a chance to talk to a stranger, but being with Annily, she'd probably give me a round house kick if she saw me any where near the love of her life and I wouldn't blame her one bit for that.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:31 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Getting a bit prideful just cause of some info, eh ALS? I bet if some of us tried hard enough going through her twitter and instagram for a few days we could narrow things down. No need to be Alizée's social-media "bodyguard"
Old 02-18-2013, 05:58 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Stalking her?

I think she's able to defend herself perfectly !

Last edited by Bigdan; 02-18-2013 at 06:05 PM..
Old 02-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think your statement may have been aimed directly at me.
I don't like people using gestures in here. If you have something to say, don't hide behind a gestrue. Say it!
lmao, now that's a misunderstanding !! I wasn't referring to you in any way and i'm sorry if you thought I was aiming at you Scruffy. I was saying as a reminder to all the true stalkers that there is no point in knowing the exact geographical location of her apartment or whatever might be related to her physical whereabouts at a given moment in time ^^

Again, Scruffy this has nothing to do with you , at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I don't think Scruffy is a stalker.
Of course he isn't !

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 PM

I'm glad of that...............now I can get back to stalking her!