Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-31-2011, 12:41 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

How do you ladies feel about the gym?

I'm always curious as to what goes through a girls mind at the gym. I hate to be blunt about it, but you're getting eye-fucked like no other. Unless you're a complete fatty-ugo.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Bahaha. Cue gym rant.

I go to the gym during the summer, and I know that when I go the possibility of encountering a douchebag is increased by 79.9% (even for me! I don't know if the species "common douchebag" is incapable of telling when a girl is underage or if they just don't care). So I pretty much just get in, do what I came in to do, and get the hell out asap. I think most normal women do the same.

I usually do treadmill. I'm not trying to sound vain but it's just a fact, I have long legs and they're toned from marching band. I always wear track shorts because those are comfortable. And guys always come up to me and tell me how nice they think my legs are, and give me plenty of looks. I can't be sure they're "eye-fucking" me, but they still look and it's irritating. I'm just trying to build leg strength and work on my sick calves, bro, there is nothing entertaining happening here.

I think next season I will try this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8wRXa971Xw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OH! And something that makes me angry is when you see women at the gym with like, an expensive-looking "cute" velvet sweatsuit with "Juicy" across the rear just kinda walkin around, just being there. They might read a magazine on the treadmill, lift a few weights, but they generally just don't do much of anything. They are obviously fishing for men and it's an embarrassment.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 12-31-2011 at 01:48 AM..
Old 12-31-2011, 02:54 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

lol @ "eye-fucking"

I don't see what a gym provides that you can't already get for free outdoors... just run around and try and move big rocks and shit
Old 12-31-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
lol @ "eye-fucking"

I don't see what a gym provides that you can't already get for free outdoors... just run around and try and move big rocks and shit
Weights really. If I had enough room in my apartment for a bench, big mirror, and one of the bowflex dumbbells, I'd never go to a gym again. Dumbbells help isolate muscle groups, whereas doing body weight workouts, while great exercises, focuses on the larger muscle groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Bahaha. Cue gym rant.

I go to the gym during the summer, and I know that when I go the possibility of encountering a douchebag is increased by 79.9% (even for me! I don't know if the species "common douchebag" is incapable of telling when a girl is underage or if they just don't care). So I pretty much just get in, do what I came in to do, and get the hell out asap. I think most normal women do the same.

I usually do treadmill. I'm not trying to sound vain but it's just a fact, I have long legs and they're toned from marching band. I always wear track shorts because those are comfortable. And guys always come up to me and tell me how nice they think my legs are, and give me plenty of looks. I can't be sure they're "eye-fucking" me, but they still look and it's irritating. I'm just trying to build leg strength and work on my sick calves, bro, there is nothing entertaining happening here.

I think next season I will try this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8wRXa971Xw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OH! And something that makes me angry is when you see women at the gym with like, an expensive-looking "cute" velvet sweatsuit with "Juicy" across the rear just kinda walkin around, just being there. They might read a magazine on the treadmill, lift a few weights, but they generally just don't do much of anything. They are obviously fishing for men and it's an embarrassment.

That's what I've noticed. I've rarely seen a woman lift at the gym. Most of them are either stretching or doing some form of cardio. Not that I'm complaining. It's nice to have some significant source of estrogen around all the sweaty testosterone

Thankfully though, I go to the university gym, so nothing underage there.

Honestly though, I figured they were there for the attention.

Old 12-31-2011, 03:10 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Most people (read: douchey guys) don't seem to realize that many women at the gym feel like they've got crappy clothes on, no make up, and are sweaty and nasty after a work out, and therefore don't want to be hit on.

Also, a lot of douchey guys are a blend of willful ignorance on the whole "age" thing.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:15 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

@Azhiri and Karla:

Is it sexist or whatever that everytime I pass by a Curves I laugh at the tinted windows?
Old 12-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

nothing wrong with eye fucking ... as long as you look but dont touch!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 12-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

For some odd reason I played that video, and a minute in and stopped it.. was it 'talking' is best way to get someone to leave you alone?
Old 12-31-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
For some odd reason I played that video, and a minute in and stopped it.. was it 'talking' is best way to get someone to leave you alone?
Nah dude, she just makes a really unattractive facial expression. A mixture of constipation and bewildered aggression.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Most people (read: douchey guys) don't seem to realize that many women at the gym feel like they've got crappy clothes on, no make up, and are sweaty and nasty after a work out, and therefore don't want to be hit on.

Also, a lot of douchey guys are a blend of willful ignorance on the whole "age" thing.
Haha that's what I've never gotten.. I've heard similar stories from a lot of women, guys watching them and hitting on them, etc.. and I don't get it, by the typical guy's standard we are at our worst when we're working up a sweat at the gym.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Skip and pause right at 1:13.. that's her secret. I don't think I could really try it without laughing.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 01-01-2012 at 01:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
dating, fashion, make-up