Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
First the "mexican food incident" , now the "Airport Incident"

http://www.terra.com.mx/articulo.asp...culoid=1221787

I hope the press will not create a bad mood around her coming to Mexico...
I think it's more of a bad headline and a bad photo ... the article explains that her security gaurds were just keeping her safe. They were doing their job by getting her from point A to point B without any incidents... who knows what a crowd of mexicans will do!... Although the crowd was there to greet her with flowers and posters and everything, it's not like it was an organized event that Alizee's security had control over... and it wasn't a planned meet and greet or anything.. it was Alizee arriving and getting to where she needed to be to do the show. I think the news reporters and editors are almost trying to make her look bad with that photo and title. It looks like they've got her dodging bullets in Afghanistan.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:14 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
yes!... Myriam was great!
Yeah. I hate that stupid network. They never support the few good artists that they have. Myriam should have becomed more famous.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

AAAAH!!!! so much excitement!!!!

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-09-2011 at 04:20 PM..
Old 10-09-2011, 04:37 PM

Alizee refuses to eat Mexican food.
The French interpreter was wearing a gray blouse, demin shorts, and boots, revealing her shapely legs.
To receive Alizee, the 17 students decorated their house with Mexican motifs, such as balloons of many colors, and blankets (I had never heard the word sarape).
Mexico City (October 8, 2011) As part of her agenda and due to her special visit to La Academia 2011, French singer Alizee spent some time (only 45 minutes) with the students of the music show.
Nevertheless, in the middle of a Mexican atmosphere, with balloons of many colors, blankets, various types of fabrics, and confetti, some dishes were made for her, like mole, tostadas, and soups, even burritos, esquites, and some candies, the interpreter didn’t try any of them.
The students offered the food and explained where each dish came from, but the French woman decided not to let go of her water bottle, and didn’t try any of the dishes.
At all times, the dishes were analyzed by the star’s bodyguard, who was wearing a long gray blouse, demin shorts and boots, letting us see her shapely legs.
The French woman will participate tomorrow (tonigh!) in La Academia 2011’s concert, singing “Les Collines” and a surprise song, which she will sing along with the students of La Academia.

Last edited by ptjmwa; 10-09-2011 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-09-2011, 04:40 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I had a conversation with Fernandon(FerAunger) yesterday, which he was there at the airport to recive her, and explained me the situaction that made Alizee exit form another door. The situation was that most of the fans there were out of control and it was just a mess in the organization of controlling themselves at the airport. He said that he agreed with Alizee's descicion beacuse it was just too chaotic that people at the airport were surprised and shocked by all the activity. When word spread out that she ws exiting thru another door, the whole multitude of fans rushed thru the aisles of the airport making things worst.
And when you remember what happens in 2003, you can understand why she's not easy going with that...
Old 10-09-2011, 04:49 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
That's kind of offensive. The who knows what a crowd of Mexicans will do comment.

Edit:

they are not sayin that alizee have stomach ill they just say that alizee refuses the food , i hate this press
Old 10-09-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
they are not sayin that alizee have stomach ill they just say that alizee refuses the food , i hate this press
Ellos dicen lo que les conviene. Aunque ya sé que ese articulo no es de TV Azteca, también por eso no me gusta TV Azteca porque hablan mal de todos y ni apoyan a sus artistas.

Last edited by ptjmwa; 10-09-2011 at 04:56 PM..
Old 10-09-2011, 05:08 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
Ellos dicen lo que les conviene. Aunque ya sé que ese articulo no es de TV Azteca, también por eso no me gusta TV Azteca porque hablan mal de todos y ni apoyan a sus artistas.
eso es cierto solo les interesa hacer escandalos espero que tv azteca no se deje llevar por lo mismo por cierto que hacemos hablando en español ?? XD
Old 10-09-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
eso es cierto solo les interesa hacer escandalos espero que tv azteca no se deje llevar por lo mismo por cierto que hacemos hablando en español ?? XD
Presumiendo que podemos hablar más de un idioma! haha. Let's go back to speaking english so the rest of the people don't feel left out.

More pictures:

Old 10-09-2011, 06:11 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Im sorry if this was alrdy asked and answered, but I missed like...7 pages of stuff...

tonight, will the show be streamed on their website? Or do you have to get the TV station.

And if it is stream-able, whats the website link?

Tags
alizee, la academia, rumor