Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Half Dog Half Human

FireCanine is on a distinguished road
Default FireCanine's music

Salut! I am an aspiring music artist and here are some songs that I have written. I had written some of these at least 3 years ago but mostly are recent, I didn't put them online cuz I hadn't copyrighted them but now they are. I hope to become famous with my music someday and maybe sing a duet with Alizée that would be awesome! But anway, My music inspirations of the music business are of course Alizée and Jennifer Ayache (Superbus). So I hope you enjoy listening to my songs! Merci Beaucoup!

Playlist of my original songs:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9FBD575C92B2C2

Covers:

Put your head on my shoulder:

Désolé
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCanine View Post
Salut! I am an aspiring music artist and here are some songs that I have written. I had written some of these at least 3 years ago but mostly are recent, I didn't put them online cuz I hadn't copyrighted them but now they are. I hope to become famous with my music someday and maybe sing a duet with Alizée that would be awesome! But anway, My music inspirations of the music business are of course Alizée and Jennifer Ayache (Superbus). So I hope you enjoy listening to my songs! Merci Beaucoup!

Playlist of my original songs:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9FBD575C92B2C2

Covers:

Put your head on my shoulder:

Désolé
Sorry, I forgot to come back here to comment on your songs after watching your videos. As I said before, I really like your voice. I think you are on the right track with your writing and playing. All in all, great job FireCanine !

Whatever you do, don't stop making music. You may become famous, or you may not. But making music will always bring joy to your life, regardless of what else may happen.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Half Dog Half Human

I sang a cover of ''For me Formidable'' It was also a duet with Alizée and Jenifer for those who know

Old 07-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Half Dog Half Human

I've been writing new songs and this is my most recent. I also entered it in a contest. So please vote and Spread the Fire!

-FireCanine

Click to vote
Votez pour FireCanine
Old 07-31-2010, 07:21 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I only just seen this thread and have only listened to a few of your songs and vids but I like what you've got.

You're very good. Very talented. Your voice is good and I like the guitar. I'm the type that really enjoys songs with acoustic guitar (even though I'm more of a rocker).

I wish I could make some music. Want a drummer or another singer? . Technically, I guess I could make music if I really wanted but I like doing my art a lot too and that is kind of what I have chosen to do. I'm glad to see you are doing what you love and you're going for it. Keep at it. I wish you the best and hope you get famous . Then I can say I kinda got to talk to a famous person . Lol.