Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Tell us what attracts you to Alizée

other than her looks. I see women as pretty if not prettier every week from her fathers Facebook postings to woman I encounter everyday. So what is it that she does or doesn't that gets under your skin?

To me as the years have gone by, there is that body language or attitude that gets to me. Maybe it is that shyness, child like and sometimes the timid behavior she shows when not on stage or in front of the camera.

Back in 2004 it was her making love to the camera as she performed La Isla Bonita. Then it was the interview in 05-06 where she made the comment that she could never have dreamed of having the life she had today when she was a little girl. At the time she had a husband, a one year old and living in a small 600 square foot apartment above a department store in Paris.

Then almost a year ago I watched her take a stroll out of a $1.6 million home and move back home with her parents. Not a word of criticism or a complaint about what happened between her and Jeremy, a year later and still the silence is deafening on the issue.

I work with women every day and they always find some way to make an excuse or criticize the husband or significant other for the ending of the relationship. Alizée we get total silence and she just moves on with her life like nothing ever happened. This behavior is so untypical of a woman.

Typical girl behavior would have been move out, get her own apartment in Paris and hook up with someone famous or financially successful at the time.
And we all know that the men in France would have been immediately lining up for a chance to date her. Alizée did the complete opposite by moving back to Ajaccio.

To me Alizée is so different in her actions and behavior that she is an anomaly compare to the average American female. They say that infatuation only lasts about a year and reality sets in and the attraction wanes as time moves on. Well eight years in, the infatuation I have towards this woman never changes. She is so different from the typical woman I encounter everyday. It's her uniqueness, and non typical independence that attracts me to her.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

What attracted me the most was her natural beauty and certain "elegance", "style", "attitude", "manners" or whatever is called that made me love every little gesture or expression from her, even if she was just drinking a cup of coffee.

I have to say I find the same beauty and elegance in girls around me, but not in other artist/celebs so far. That was what made her look different from the rest at the time. That was what attracted me. And I think that was what Mylene spotted on her.

As for personality, we probably tend to idealise her a lot. I am sure she is a woman like the rest, with good things and bad things like everybody else.
If she was the perfect woman that many think, she could not go out or have friends, since every living male (and female) would try something with her everyday and everywhere.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 12-13-2012 at 09:43 PM..
Old 12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée truly showed me a piece of heaven..................

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
What attracted me the most was her natural beauty and certain "elegance", "style", "attitude", "manners" or whatever is called that made me love every little gesture or expression from her, even if she was just drinking a cup of coffee.
I think this is a big, big part of what makes a lot of us feel drawn to her. Admiring the little mannerisms, ticks, things about her that she probably has no idea she's even doing. I love noticing that stuff about people.

I'm not necessarily attracted TO her, but I think she's a beautiful woman and admire her looks a lot. The first thing I noticed about her when I first discovered she existed was that she had a very natural look and gave off generally down-to-earth, mellow vibes, yet she still managed to stand out among other artists in my mind who have a flashier look and crazy stage antics. She is super-memorable despite seeming so normal, she's striking without even trying to hold your attention.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 12-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

It's everything about her that shines.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Everything...
Old 12-14-2012, 06:33 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I think a lot of what I feel has already been expressed above and there are many qualities that drew me to her and have kept me there. It's so difficult to put into words but she just seems to have this way of conducting herself in public in a way that is charming and elegant but without being at all snooty or too aloof. She seems to be both regal and yet down to earth at the same time. Spanishfan, above mentioned politness and "manners" and I think that has a lot to do with it as well. She seems to exude style and grace but also makes me feel that she could be your best buddy and have a really good laugh with you. She just seems to have a balance of so many good qualities.

She's a class act, no doubt about that
Old 12-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

She has flicked off reporters alot...then again, most everyone would if they were getting followed day in and day out.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:12 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
She has flicked off reporters alot...then again, most everyone would if they were getting followed day in and day out.
I wouldn't call them reporters more like obnoxious stalking paparazzi
Old 12-14-2012, 08:12 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Alizée truly showed me a piece of heaven..................
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
It's everything about her that shines.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Everything...
And this and all of the other comments

How much down to earth she is just drives me crazy, in her interview she acts like a normal
fun girl and her interactivity with her fans and taking pics with them and how she much humble she is like in the jeam/jpva melody last year after she finished she pointed at the ( awful ) dancers behind her even though she didn't really need to do that and all of the LEs She have been in and how she never tries to steal the spotlight from anyone or even when she visited the sick(?) kid last year
Alizée the person(angel actually) is a sweetheart i believe her beauty from inside and her beauty from the outside are equal but nothing else comes close to them
Still wondering how can a person(again angel) have this amount of beauty and classiness and cuteness and charmingness it just unrealistically real, now if only she despised tattoos but oh well
But yeah she got dat natural style dat can't be admired enough